Re: Racist Democrats In Action: "New Supreme Court Justice Must Be Black and Have a Vagina"

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 27, 2022, 10:30:09 AM1/27/22
On 1/27/22 10:21 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 1/27/22 07:42, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> https://www.npr.org/2022/01/27/1075823476/biden-supreme-court-nomination
>>
>> Biden pledged during the 2020 campaign that he would tap a Black woman
>> to be his nominee to the Supreme Court, if he got the chance. The
>> White House for now is saying the president plans to keep his promise,
>> but has offered few other details.
>>
>> "The president has stated and reiterated his commitment to nominating
>> a Black woman to the Supreme Court, and certainly stands by that,"
>> White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday.
>>
>> Democrats have wanted to avoid a repeat of history. Justice Ruth Bader
>> Ginsburg, who battled cancer during her last years on the court,
>> declined to step down during President Barack Obama's second term in
>> office. When she died just months before the 2020 election, President
>> Donald Trump was able to replace her with a conservative jurist — Amy
>> Coney Barrett — solidifying a conservative majority on the court.
>>
>> "She has to be a woman, so I don't get all weirded out sniffing her
>> hair. And of course, she has to be black, because I'm a Democrat and
>> need to base my choice on race instead of competency."
>>
>> "I'm Joe Biden and I approve this racist message."
>>
>> RACISM: the belief that different races possess distinct
>> characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to
>> distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
>>
>> "A black supreme court justice would be better than a white one."- Joe
>> Biden
>
> More evidence that the Democrats are a party of racist bigots.

And it violates the "equal protection of the law" clause... the
government can't use race or gender as a prerequisite for employment.

Biden is engaging in JIM CROW mandates. Illegally and it's two fold
illegal in that Jim Crow is illegal and doing it by mandate/edict is
illegal.

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
291 - Keeping the insane... insane.

Or making the FRUIT LOOPS... fruitier, doesn't seem like a great
solution to the delusion they're enveloped in.

Happy is relative, so hiding from reality might work for a while but,
happiness is also fleeting....

Hiding from reality to find happiness is almost the "text book"
definition of mental illness.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 28, 2022, 3:36:19 PM1/28/22
On 1/28/22 10:36 AM, B Hasselback wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 9:28:46 AM UTC-6, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 1/27/2022 7:30 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
>> scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
>>> government can't use race or gender as a prerequisite for employment.\\T
>> This is where #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty shows he has *zero* understanding of the
>> Constitution or the law. No, a president announcing in advance that he is going
>> to pick someone from a particular demographic group for a seat on the Supreme
>> Court does *not* violate the equal protection clause. The equal protection
>> clause, you stupid brain-damaged beer keg, does not say that everyone is
>> supposed to have an equal chance at being nominated for a seat on the federal bench.
>>
>> Hartung, this fucking lunatic is your close ally. Why?
>
> Here's some conservative QAnon logic...
>
> Reagan and Trump announce in advance they will appoint a woman to the court - QAnons rejoice
> Biden announces in advance he will appoint a BLACK woman to the court - QAnons shreek.
> What's the difference...oh, the BLACK part. Hmmm.

Biden is creating a Jim Crow Government policy and that's illegal
according to the Supreme Court. In fact JIM CROW laws mandates and
regulations and edicts are precisely what the courts said was illegal,
there is no such thing as we the people committing racism ONLY the
government can be racist when they choose to use race in the GOVERNMENTS
business or "laws" as the government works by passing laws, so even when
passing spending bills into laws called appropriations bills, which is
required to spend money. The Government can't use race or gender as a
prerequisite for services and funding and jobs and in laws that they are
required that offer equal protection of the law.

And there in lies the problem with a USSC court ruling Precedence rather
than a law passed by congress which is the correct way to fix a law that
isn't constitutional or is flawed, so that it has penalties of jail time
for committing the crime where a precedence doesn't have any penalty
attached to it for violating it.

With a precedence there is no law or jail sentence/minimum sentence for
the crime so there is no deterrence for a Precedence.

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
227 - If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate
someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 28, 2022, 4:05:05 PM1/28/22
On 1/28/22 3:39 PM, B Hasselback wrote:
> It's always a highlight of my day to read the blubbering rantings of our resident lunatic (and constitutional scholar). Thanks!

The truth is always worth reading no matter who is posting it.

And since I always post the truth....

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
79C - The sun always shines on someone.... ;)

NEMO

Jan 29, 2022, 7:54:22 AM1/29/22
Youse people NEED a FLUB on the SCROTUS: fat, loud, useless and
black.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 29, 2022, 9:44:42 AM1/29/22
On 1/28/22 10:37 PM, B Hasselback wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 9:14:44 PM UTC-6, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> Yep.
>>> Could you imagine if Trump said "my next nomination to SCOTUS will be
>>> a 50 year old white male ?
>>> The left wing press would go bonkers.
>>>

>> Reagan promises to nominate a woman, no problem.
>>
>> Trump promises to nominate a woman, no problem.
>>
>> Biden promises to nominate a woman.
>>
>> "Sexism!" "Litmus test!". "Feminist Agenda!"
>
> Reagan: I will nominate a woman to the SCOTUS...Republicans cheer

No I didn't.... it was wrong to pick someone for their genitalia or DNA.
Like nepotism it's wrong to use a physical relation to a group for a
government office. We generally use the merit system of the best
person for the job. But that would rule out people who are Affirmative
Action recipients wouldn't it, like Obama the Foreign student who used
his foreign status to get free paid for college education?

> Trump: I will nominate a woman to the SCOTUS: Republicans cheer

No I didn't.... it's the Democrat ignorance in TRUMP showing through,
and proving he isn't a true Constitutionalist... and why "I said here"
that TRUMP is being influenced by his Democrat children like Ivanka...
which by the way was more nepotism that Democrats lean on all the time
and call OK, along with race and GENDER to select people for jobs they
aren't qualified to do *just look at the Cuomo Brothers* .... Had
Democrats understood the Constitution they would have been hammering
TRUMP for selecting people for Blood and Gender but instead the
Democrats just tried to tell us that TRUMP was racist because he didn't
select enough people that had the DNA to produce black skin. You can't
separate the logic and compartmentalize it to ignore that if it's bad to
select a DNA attribute then it's just the same to NOT select any DNA
ATTRIBUTES. Which is why you have to use *MERIT* rather than DNA which
is what equal protection of he law means.

Merit selects the more qualified while Democrats want to use Affirmative
ACTION which isn't the best it's the mediocre. And by Definition
Mediocrity and Marxism strive to be the best at mediocrity and
ironically it's NOT Constitutional either.

Democrats should point out that Government selecting for Black or any
skin is unconstitutional as is selecting for gender or Blood DNA family
links.

> Biden: I will nominate a BLACK woman to the SCOTUS...QAnons go berserk
>
> What's the one word difference?

"Democrat" It's OK to be a racist, sexist, nepotist, if you're a Democrat.

And we all know that Democrats are above the Constitution and we see it
constantly in their hate and in the legal system... the legal system is
attacking people for non crimes but looking at the statistics it's the
Republicans being attacked more than anyone. Ironically the Blck seem
to have more face time with the police per capita because there is more
crime in the areas where blacks frequent, so it only makes sense that
the police would solve and arrest at a higher rate in those areas. Can't
solve crimes or arrest criminals when you're busy doing it in an area
where that group doesn't frequent so the "time spent" factor of police
being busy in areas where Blacks frequent means that police are going to
arrest more criminals and stop more crimes in progress in that area.

Maybe we should distribute police equally according to the population
density and NOT target crime infested areas... so we can have equal
enforcement and equal rates of face time with the police who protect
us.... But wasn't it Blacks who complained that the crime was bad in
locations where Blacks frequent? Whites according to Blacks wouldn't
care about Black on Black crimes, and the police shoot innocent Blacks
so police must not want to be there engaging in all that face time with
people in the areas where the Blacks being victimized...

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."