Re: Joe Biden Completes His Historic Failure

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2022, 9:36:49 AMJan 21
On 1/21/22 9:15 AM, William T wrote:
> "Joe Biden Completes His Historic Failure"
>
> <https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4031389/posts>
>
> "Joe Biden campaigned as a moderate elder statesman who could help heal a
> divided country. The press played up the narrative that Biden put in
> place a team of professionals and technocrats who would provide real
> governing expertise as a salve from the chaos of the Trump years. The
> truth, of course, has been just the opposite.

To be fair, Biden never campaigned at all... the election was stolen,
and the press narrative was to hide that theft because the MEDIA wanted
to steal the election from TRUMP and who was ushered into the office was
irrelevant as long as it wasn't TRUMP because he wasn't one of the ONE
WORLD CULT'S RULING ELITE but Biden is a member of that elite....

Apparently the plan to weaken the United States is working as they
wanted. We are being attacked by outside entities who claim themselves
to be our enemy and the United States Democrat Traitors are one such group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
(American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?

Now we have the *BidenRegime* claiming that Republican Patriots are the
enemy of the BidenRegime and declaring them Terrorists and the Democrats
are at war with the United States and the Republican Patriots.

It has all been telegraphed to us us many times that the Democrats HATE
AMERICA and AMERICANS and the Democrats are traitors to the Constitution
nd are actively undermining the U.S. Constitution and trying to make the
Americans out to be in insergents in their own NATION which is being
over run by illegal aliens who Democrats are saying are the actual
American who should vote while Republicans are jailed for crime that
aren't crimes and were never committed.

Yes it's DYSTOPIAN COMMUNIST landscape created by the Democrats to try
to gain power and keep it and rule with a totalitarian iron fist
indefinitely.

> [...]
> legitimate to debate them. However, it's flat-out wrong for the president
> of the United States to pretend that racism is at the root of state
> resistance to wide-open federally imposed voting mechanisms.
>
> The president's race-card play is not only below the dignity of his
> office, but it's another example of the amateur nature of his
> administration's tactics. He needs the support of Democratic Sens.
> Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin to pass his bills. Who decided calling
> them racists was a good strategy? This follows the earlier strategy of
> Biden's team publicly calling into question Manchin's honesty when he
> opposed Biden's spending legislation. The White House Chief of Staff Ron
> Klain just days ago admitted this mistake, telling reporters "One lesson
> we learned in the first year is, I think, the less we talk about our
> negotiations with specific senators and congressmen, the better we are.
> So I'm going to say our talks with Sen. Manchin will proceed directly and
> privately."
>
> Not publicly trashing your most necessary allies was a lesson learned?
> Those lessons are supposed to be learned before you run the White House.
>
> The most amazing thing about the Biden news conference was how little he
> seems to know about how badly things are going. His popularity is in
> freefall. He's polling at the lowest levels of his presidency. One recent
> poll by Politico found that 58% of people don't think Biden is energetic.
> Fifty-seven percent don't think he's a strong leader. Worst of all, 49%
> of people do not think Biden is even mentally fit. And a full two-thirds
> of all Americans think the country is on the wrong track.
>
> Biden's troubles extend to his party as well. According to a recent
> Gallup poll, more Americans were likely to support the Republican Party
> over the Democratic Party than at any point since 1995. When Biden took
> office, 49% of people described themselves as Democrats, versus only 40%
> who identified as Republicans. It was the largest lead Democrats had in
> the poll's history. Today, it's 47% describing themselves as Republicans
> and only 42% as Democrats. This is the largest Republican lead since
> 1991. In just one year under Biden, Democrats have squandered their
> largest lead in history to, in turn, achieve one of their largest
> deficits in history. That's hard to do.
>
> His first news conference in ages was an opportunity for Biden to reverse
> these ominous trends. The American people are reasonable and have proven
> time and again that they can forgive mistakes. Biden could have gained by
> leveling about his missteps and explaining how he will fix them. By
> choosing instead to obfuscate, spin and deflect, Biden wasted the
> opportunity. The catastrophic nature of Biden's mistakes, the
> amateurishness of his team and the apparent weakness of the president
> himself are now top of mind for many Americans. I would not want to be a

Democrats are the PROBLEM not the solution.

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it, we hate censorship.
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan
that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of
transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
161 - Marxists think the history of white men taking over lands was evil
but when Marxists take over lands today they think it's progress. -BMUS

linuxiac

Jan 21, 2022, 10:49:46 AMJan 21
On 2022-01-21, BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
> On 1/21/22 9:15 AM, William T wrote:
>> "Joe Biden Completes His Historic Failure"
>>
>> <https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4031389/posts>
>>
>> "Joe Biden campaigned as a moderate elder statesman who could help heal a
>> divided country. The press played up the narrative that Biden put in
>> place a team of professionals and technocrats who would provide real
>> governing expertise as a salve from the chaos of the Trump years. The
>> truth, of course, has been just the opposite.
>
> To be fair, Biden never campaigned at all... the election was stolen,
> and the press narrative was to hide that theft because the MEDIA wanted
> to steal the election from TRUMP and who was ushered into the office was
> irrelevant as long as it wasn't TRUMP because he wasn't one of the ONE
> WORLD CULT'S RULING ELITE but Biden is a member of that elite....

^^^^What he said ^^^^^^

> Apparently the plan to weaken the United States is working as they
> wanted. We are being attacked by outside entities who claim themselves
> to be our enemy and the United States Democrat Traitors are one such group.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4
>
> Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens)
>
> Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
> Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
> Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
> (American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?
>
> Now we have the *BidenRegime* claiming that Republican Patriots are the
> enemy of the BidenRegime and declaring them Terrorists and the Democrats
> are at war with the United States and the Republican Patriots.
>
> It has all been telegraphed to us us many times that the Democrats HATE
> AMERICA and AMERICANS and the Democrats are traitors to the Constitution
> nd are actively undermining the U.S. Constitution and trying to make the
> Americans out to be in insergents in their own NATION which is being
> over run by illegal aliens who Democrats are saying are the actual
> American who should vote while Republicans are jailed for crime that
> aren't crimes and were never committed.
>
> Yes it's DYSTOPIAN COMMUNIST landscape created by the Democrats to try
> to gain power and keep it and rule with a totalitarian iron fist
> indefinitely.

The elite want 2 classes.
Them and everyone else who by that time will be poor and totally dependent upon
the government for everything.

And the weaponization of COVID has contributed to that goal. The rich, big box
stores like Amazon have profited greatly off of COVID while the mom and pop
shops have cratered and are closing down.

--
Linuxiac
The desktop runs on Windows