Minimum wage reaction (stupid fucking leftists)

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 7:19:40 PM5/13/16
Wendy's to roll out self-service kiosks nationwide

Following $15 minimum wage hike legislation in New York City and in
California, fast food chain Wendy's has announced a plan to install
self-service kiosks in every one of its 6,000 restaurant locations.

Although each franchise owner will have the option to use the new
technology or not, Wendy's nevertheless plans to deliver the new kiosks
across the U.S. by the end of 2016.

Company president Todd Penegor said that Wendy's is "wary about wage
hikes," as Investor's Business Daily writes. The chain restaurant's
shares posted a nine percent drop after poor second quarter sales.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Wendy-s-to-roll-out-self-service-kiosks-7467867.php

*Exactly* as elementary price theory predicts.

Stupid fucking leftists...

Matt

May 13, 2016, 7:33:56 PM5/13/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in

> Wendy's to roll out self-service kiosks nationwide

<chuckle>

In the 1980s, I helped write a self-service system for Arby's in Colorado.
One of their largest franchisees.

It failed.

This will fail.

Wendy's doesn't understand why, and neither do you. Which is really kind of
funny.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 7:35:59 PM5/13/16
[followups vandalism by stupid fucking leftist repaired]

On 5/13/2016 4:26 PM, wy wrote:
> People are getting wise to the fact that burgers and fries aren't the way to go.

Fuck off, cunt. You said low-wage workers wouldn't lose their jobs due
to a minimum wage increase. You lied, cunt.

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 7:40:58 PM5/13/16
On 5/13/2016 4:30 PM, Matt wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
>
>> Wendy's to roll out self-service kiosks nationwide
>
> <chuckle>
>
> In the 1980s, I helped write a self-service system for Arby's in Colorado.

No, you didn't.

> It failed.
>
> This will fail.

Nope.

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 8:06:15 PM5/13/16
[followups vandalism by stupid lying fucking leftist repaired]

On 5/13/2016 4:54 PM, wy wrote:
> It's not because of raised minimum wages

It *IS* because of raised minimum wages, stupid cunt. That's *exactly*
why it is.

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 8:08:18 PM5/13/16

On 5/13/2016 4:55 PM, wy wrote:
> On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 7:45:33 PM UTC-4, Ted&Alice wrote:
>> wy <w...@myself.com> wrote:
>>> On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> People are getting wise to the fact that burgers and fries aren't the way
>>> to go. And as an economy improves, more people stay away from junk food
>>> joints because they can now afford the better spots or even their own
>>> home-cooked meals. Boy, you're a stupid Ca-ca-knows-not.
>>
>> You're such an illiterate and irrational fuckwit, Wy.
>
> And you're not disproving anything.

What did he have to disprove? You already showed you don't know what
the fuck you're bullshitting about, cunt.

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 8:59:20 PM5/13/16

On 5/13/2016 5:56 PM, wy wrote:
> On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 8:08:18 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid lying fucking leftist repaired]

People are still eating fast food, cunt.

>>> And you're not disproving anything.
>>
>> What did he have to disprove? You already showed you don't know what
>> the fuck you're bullshitting about, cunt.
>
> You can't disprove it either

You still haven't given anything requiring refutation, cunt.

Ted&Alice

May 13, 2016, 9:17:38 PM5/13/16
Wy can't understand what you mean. He isn't capable of demonstrating even
the barest rudiments of rational thought processes. The pigeon-chess
analogy fits Wy perfectly.

Rudy Canoza

May 13, 2016, 9:21:09 PM5/13/16
wy is a girl.

Bret Cahill

May 13, 2016, 11:40:56 PM5/13/16
> Wendy's to roll out self-service kiosks nationwide

Hopefully they'll go 100% robotics and eliminate all the wage slave jobs!

Anything that reduces labor and increases productivity is good for the economy.

There's no such thing as a real job shortage.

nickname unavailable

May 14, 2016, 12:31:10 AM5/14/16
it sure is. when faced with a real producer, plimton freezes up solid, and starts to insult with sexual innuendo.
this happens for two reasons, the first reason is that plimton is a severely confused individual with his sexual identity. so projection is his main self defense mechanism.
the other reason is that plimton has such a tiny small limited pathetic world view, due to the fact that he is a smelly fat basement dweller on disability, living in moms house, and has a part time job as a cashier at a self service gas station.
no doubt he has taken money for gas by a real producer, but that is the limits of his understanding in how capitalism works.
you can see his thinking here with his post. a real capitalist understands that when change happens, there is some disruption. but in the real world, the states that have raised their minimum wage, are the fastest growing, and are creating the most jobs.
of course if your tiny world view is limited to places like reason.com, and a rand piece of fiction, you post stuff that makes you the laughing stock of the real world, and you must strike back with sexual insults, that in reality, is simply projection.

> Matt

nickname unavailable

May 14, 2016, 12:33:41 AM5/14/16
correct. wait till we see a 6 hour a day work week, then plimton and this other idiot in the thread, will really be calling names. as the states that embrace it, walk away from the states whom do not. just like what is happening today with the minimum wage.

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 12:55:18 AM5/14/16
Thanks for the correction. But now I'm gonna puke. I don't want to imagine
how ugly she must be. Probably she's even worse than Lady Veteran.

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 1:09:56 AM5/14/16
No, that's not possible. Bobbi (Blobbi) Sanchez (LV):

1. Is fucking huge - approaching 300 lb
2. Is horrifically ugly at best
3. Has the *WORST* grill I've ever seen, augmenting #2 by a factor of 10

I don't doubt the bitch wy is ugly, but to say she's worse than
Blobbi...that's an impossible stretch.

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 1:11:41 AM5/14/16
BTW...I feel very bad that I posted a link to a photo of Blobbi that I
think you followed and gazed at, thereby irreparably damaging your
vision. I really apologize for that.

DoD

May 14, 2016, 1:15:59 AM5/14/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
How do you know who lady vet is?

nickname unavailable

May 14, 2016, 1:17:48 AM5/14/16
On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 12:11:41 AM UTC-5,

i am a severely confused individual with my sexual identity. so projection is my main self defense mechanism.
i have such a tiny small limited pathetic world view, due to the fact that i am a smelly fat basement dweller on disability, living in moms house, and i have a part time job as a cashier at a self service gas station wrote.
snicker, pure projection on your part.

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 1:24:58 AM5/14/16
That's okay. The sight of her was so traumatically repulsive that I blocked
it from my memory. All I retained is just that she's ugly and I want
*never* to see her image again.

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 1:24:59 AM5/14/16
LOL!

DoD

May 14, 2016, 1:31:06 AM5/14/16

"Ted&Alice" <ted.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What was the image?

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 1:48:03 AM5/14/16
Do you really want to see it? I'm warning you...

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 1:50:52 AM5/14/16
You asked for it. If your corneas become completely opaque, I disclaim
any responsibility:

https://www.gofundme.com/bobbisteeth

DoD

May 14, 2016, 1:56:54 AM5/14/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
How do you know this is lady vet?

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 2:00:41 AM5/14/16
I don't have the url. Maybe Rudy does. But you probably don't wanna look at
it unless you need to puke.

DoD

May 14, 2016, 2:13:36 AM5/14/16

"Ted&Alice" <ted.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message
He posted it... But I am not into making fun of people because of their
looks... What
is ugly is on the inside... I read the go fund me post and it was sad, but
it doesn't square
up with the nastiness of LV posts..... Guess I am missing something.

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 2:52:08 AM5/14/16
Some people are ugly because they try to be. Blobbi Sanchez is one.

DoD

May 14, 2016, 3:21:46 AM5/14/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
You still didn’t say why you said that is she.....

Bret Cahill

May 14, 2016, 3:23:39 AM5/14/16
OK Randroids are as worthless as a f--t in a whirlwind and only deserve 0.2% of min wage.

End of discussion.

Clave

May 14, 2016, 3:33:23 AM5/14/16
Can any of you idiots learn how to edit a post?

DoD

May 14, 2016, 3:43:37 AM5/14/16

"Clave" <ChrisC...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
> Can any of you idiots learn how to edit a post?

If we are talking about something you are not interested in..... Just
ignore... Or are you too stupid to
figure that out.... I forgot.. You are ChrisClavious the consummate
idiot...

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 4:38:48 AM5/14/16
"Clave" <ChrisC...@TheMonastery.com> wrote:
> Can any of you idiots learn how to edit a post?

Fuck off, moron.

Clave

May 14, 2016, 5:43:41 AM5/14/16

"DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Clave" <ChrisC...@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
>> Can any of you idiots learn how to edit a post?
>
> If we are talking about something you are not interested in...

I will continue to post my opinions.

Deal.

Clave

May 14, 2016, 5:44:22 AM5/14/16

> "Clave" <ChrisC...@TheMonastery.com> wrote:
>> Can any of you idiots learn how to edit a post?
>
> Fuck off, moron.

How many sockpuppets are you running now? Four? Five?

You're a joke.

Rudy Canoza

May 14, 2016, 11:14:40 AM5/14/16
> I will continue to post my ill-informed, vacuous, baseless stupid opinions.

Fuck off.

dav...@agent.com

May 14, 2016, 11:19:04 AM5/14/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

> Matt wrote:
>> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
>>
>>> Wendy's to roll out self-service kiosks nationwide
>>
>> <chuckle>
>>
>> In the 1980s, I helped write a self-service system for Arby's in Colorado.
>
>No, you didn't.
>
>> It failed.
>> This will fail.
>
>Nope.

Matt's logic is:
"I don't know how to do it, therefore it can't be done!"

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 2:46:23 PM5/14/16
> 3. Has the WORST grill I've ever seen, augmenting #2 by a factor of
> 10
>
> I don't doubt the bitch wy is ugly, but to say she's worse than
> Blobbi...that's an impossible stretch.

Very true. Not even Wy could be that ugly.

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 2:47:34 PM5/14/16
> factor of >>> 10

> I > blocked
> > >
> > > What was the image?
> >
> > I don't have the url. Maybe Rudy does. But you probably don't wanna
> > look at it unless you need to puke.
>
> He posted it... But I am not into making fun of people because of
> their looks... What is ugly is on the inside... I read the go fund me

That is true.

Ted&Alice

May 14, 2016, 3:10:42 PM5/14/16
I don't have any sockpuppets, you moron.

You're a joke.

Clave

May 14, 2016, 4:51:24 PM5/14/16

"Ted&Alice" <ted.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Sure thing, Peanut.

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 18, 2016, 4:41:06 PM5/18/16
On 05/16/2016 06:48 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:42 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> So your solution to slave labor is to keep the minimum wage at $7.50 per hour forever, even as the cost of living goes up,
>>
>> Wages have been stagnant overall for the last several years. Why do
>> you think the no-skill workers deserve more money in proportion to
>> those with skills?
>
> And Wy has fled.

I've told Wy many times that a tax on human labor is unconstitutional,
but that they should instead tax automation and robots. When sex robots
are perfected.... pimps will be in "phat city" unless you tax the
services of the robots!

That way the businesses could use human labor and it would compete with
the automation. In essence firing employees for automation would NOT
save them but it would require they pay more tax to support the out of
work humans. SO the incentive would be to balance the use of automation.
Because to much would drive their businesses taxes up and too little
automation would mean they can't efficiently produce and sell their
products.

--
If Atheists demand scientific proof that GOD and Spaghetti Monsters
exist, why don't those same Atheists demand scientific proof that gayys

That's Karma