Re: Blacks are least vaccinated Americans..WHAT

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 10:23:00 AM1/20/22
On 1/20/22 8:54 AM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> Why don't democrats get vaccinated?????

Democrats want the Blacks to be good little slaves.

It's just who the Democrats really are.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
309. Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Could the government collect
more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history,
still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total
spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have
nearly enough money.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 10:44:56 AM1/20/22
On 1/20/22 8:54 AM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> Why don't democrats get vaccinated?????

Democrats want the Blacks to be good little slaves.

It's just who the Democrats really are.

You can tell by the Democrat MANDATES that discriminate and attack the
BLACKS more than Whites.