Democrats in GOVERNMENT are discriminating based on race... that's called JIM CROW LAWS.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 12:05:59 PM1/20/22

https://nworeport.me/2022/01/20/biden-officials-defy-critical-civil-rights-law/

"Joe Biden and his cronies have a never-ending need to prove their
“Wokeness.” In their latest attempt, the Food and Drug Administration
decreed racial minorities will get preference over Whites in receiving
the limited supplies of critically needed COVID-fighting drugs. Beyond
the blatant racism, this taxpayer-funded dictate is clearly illegal.
Officials in the Biden administration implementing these racial
preferences subject themselves to prison terms every time they do"

Oh look, Democrats in GOVERNMENT are discriminating based on race...
that's called JIM CROW LAWS. And it's illegal.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
231 - Eternity ends at conception.... Time then becomes a finite
resource. -BMUS-