Re: Government Backdoor 'Kill Switch' for Cars?

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 4:49:37 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/22 3:05 PM, Jonathan Ball wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Poor comparison
>>
>> 100% inept comparison.
>
> Yes.

Sounds very un-American to have BIG brother holding a gun to your head.

It's absolutely an infringement on your LIBERTY, and just because the
Democrats and their ONE WORLD CULT masters are backing down from a total
lock down and also putting the un-vaccinated in Concentration camps and
using force to enact vaccine mandates....

It doesn't mean that we should accept their unconstitutional mandates
anywhere else... in fact the Democrats know they're in trouble with the
coming election and would love to secure any totalitarian advances they
can get pushed onto us before the ELECTION SEASON is in full swing.

They'll be wanting to hide the stuff they've been trying to force on us
and then try to lie to you and tell you how magnanimous and how in love
with America and Liberty they are...

All the while still trying to solidify and codify their gains to this point.

Don't let them have an inch... fight any and all Democrat push for laws
and mandates.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."