which have been spot on, they never bothered to man up and self reflect.

nickname unavailable

Feb 22, 2024, 1:01:50 AMFeb 22
i for one will be sorry to see alt.politics.economic go, i posted here since about 1997-98

what bothers me the most, is the people who should have know better that mis-characterized my economic beliefs, which have been spot on.

they never bothered to man up and self reflect.

the bread lines and homeless camps are exploding, just as i predicted would happen from bill clintons disastrous policies.