Re: 115,252 104 year olds voted in 2020 in Wi.

1 view

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2022, 9:44:33 AM1/21/22
On 1/21/22 9:32 AM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 9:30:23 AM UTC-5, USA Est.1776 wrote:
>> Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 – 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020
>

> For you democrat frauds Trump lost Wisconcin by only 20,000

Must be a lot of life insurance FRAUD out there, if they're all still
alive at 104 years old.....

I can't imagine how a life insurance company can survive with people
reporting that they died, while they're still alive and voting and may
commit suicide that their life insurance policy didn't cover...

It would seem that someone in government has been neglecting their job
of catching the Democrat insurance FRAUDSTERS. Who would do such a
thing as to ignore all that Democrat crime?

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it, we hate censorship.
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan
that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of
transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
63 - Genius is finite, while stupid "is" infinite.