W I C K R ME (Bigbudsupply) Hello everyone WE have some of the best Indoor and outdoor Cannabis you can get.

1 view

Big Budsupply

Jul 9, 2020, 8:29:14 PM7/9/20
W I C K R ME (Bigbudsupply)
Hello everyone WE have some of the best Indoor and outdoor Cannabis you can get.
we also have Greenhouse and Light dep but we mostly carry indoor in all quantities
GOOD flavors avilable and rotate every week..text to find out what i have at the moment. ALWAYS FIRE GARANTEED
You can text me at WhatsApp::+1(443)-267-2189 if I dont answer please leave a message and I will get back to you .
Theres a lot of bad bud out there but if you decide to work with me I don’t know about everyone else but what I can guarantee is:

Great quality always guaranteed
Quick responses
Great costumer service
100% safety is guarantee to all our clients
Full packs NO SHAKES( dont buy a lb and get stuck with 2 oz of shack all my units come with no shake)
Do business with me one time and i can guarantee you wont need to look anywhere else.
I ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF MY LOYAL PEOPLE!
You can start out small to build trust then work you way up but my minimum is FROM OUNCE AND ABOVE
When you text or call please be respectful and talk like a business minded individual, leave the gangster hood attitude behind I am a business man just like you so let’s talk business not garbage

Email:Bigbud...@gmail.com
Smapxhat::https://www.snapchat.com/add/bigbudsupply
WhatsApp::+1(443)-267-2189
Text: +1(443-267-2189