"STAY AT HOME" protest against the biggest waste item: WAR!

Steve Moyer

Aug 9, 2011, 8:53:04 AM8/9/11
I think we need a "stay at home" protest against the insanity of our
government. They talk about cutting the budget but they don't cut the
biggest waste item in the budget --- WAR! Cut the WAR!

If you agree, then "STAY AT HOME" until they do.

Pull the purse strings SHUT!

War is a waste. Cut the WASTE in the budget. Cut the WAR!

A Veteran

Nov 23, 2011, 10:23:25 AM11/23/11
In article
<cbe0e145-a4c8-4f5f...@e7g2000vbw.googlegroups.com>,
Yes, you are exactly right! but remember War serves the purposes of who
I call "The Men behind the Curtain". and War serves them well.
check out this site;
for more.
www.thrivemovement.com
--
Karma, What a concept!

wien9al...@gmail.com

May 10, 2013, 7:51:20 PM5/10/13
> War is a waste. Cut the WASTE in the budget. Cut the WAR!

Terminating a war should only be done if
1) You have been defeated
2) You have a job available for the vast majority of the demobilized people who were willing to lay down their lives for you to continue living safely in comfort.