Democrat Sends Image Of KKK Hood To Candace Owens; Twitter Defends Post, So Owens Takes Action On Her Own - "I am DONE with you racist Democrats ... "

Ubiquitous

Mar 24, 2021, 10:26:25 AM3/24/21
Failed Democratic candidate William O’Mara sent an image of a Klansman
hood via Twitter to Daily Wire host Candace Owens, a black woman. When
the hood image was reported to Twitter, the tech platform said the
image did not violate their rules.

After Twitter kept the post up and O’Mara defended his tweeting, Owens
announced her intention to file a police report against the Democrat,
noting that she’s “DONE with you racist Democrats.”

O’Mara’s tweet came in response to a post from Owens criticizing left-
wing activist groups.

“The #1 violent offenders against black people are other black people.
The #1 violent offenders against Asian Americans are also black
people,” Owens posted Monday. “But both #BlackLivesMatter and
#AsianLivesMatter are campaigns dedicated to stomping out white
supremacy because, clown world.”

O’Mara, captioning a photo of a KKK hood, wrote, “Yikes. You may’ve
dropped this.”

Yikes.

You may've dropped this. pic.twitter.com/yLk9YfILzD

— Liam O'Mara for Congress (@LiamOMaraIV) March 23, 2021

After the tweet was reported, Twitter said their rules were not
violated.

“For everyone that is suing [Twitter] for clear cut bias— they have
written to me to let me know that sending klansmen hoods to black
people does not violate any of their rules,” Owens posted, captioning a
screenshot of Twitter’s message and O’Mara’s tweet.

“Racism is okay on this platform. Thanks [Twitter Safety]!” Owens
added.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1374420442082021382

A Twitter user told Owens to send the tweet from O’Mara to the FBI.

“Yeah. And to my lawyer,” the conservative host replied. “This is
blatantly racist and discriminatory.”

“Twitter has locked my account in the past for saying that people
should open their stores during a lockdown,” Owens noted. “But klansmen
hoods are totally community standard.”

When criticized for sending the image of a KKK hood to a black woman,
O’Mara defended the post and accused Owens of being “a paid
propagandist.”

“I tweeted it to someone making straight-up white supremacist arguments
to exploit a fragile white male audience,” he argued. “Candace is a
paid propagandist, and constantly recycles the same tropes we’ve seen
work on that audience for two centuries.”

I tweeted it to someone making straight-up white supremacist
arguments to exploit a fragile white male audience. Candace
is a paid propagandist, and constantly recycles the same
tropes we've seen work on that audience for two centuries.

— Liam O'Mara for Congress (@LiamOMaraIV) March 23, 2021

The Democrat also responded to Owens’ post concerning Twitter’s
response to his tweet.

“Fascinating. How is it a threat to suggest your arguments suit that
mask?” he wrote. “Are you saying no person of colour makes white
supremacist arguments?”

“It is, granted, a harsh way to highlight the problem, but the issue
lies with your violent rhetoric, not mine. I hate and fear no-one,”
added O’Mara.

Fascinating. How is it a threat to suggest your arguments suit
that mask? Are you saying no person of colour makes white
supremacist arguments?

It is, granted, a harsh way to highlight the problem, but the
issue lies with your violent rhetoric, not mine. I hate and
fear no-one.

— Liam O'Mara for Congress (@LiamOMaraIV) March 23, 2021

“Just got off the phone with the Riverside County Sheriff Department.
Guess who is filing a police report against you for your little
klansmen act that you keep defending?” Owens announced Tuesday
afternoon.

“I am DONE with you racist Democrats thinking you can do and say
whatever you want to black conservatives.”

“Might not be a crime on Twitter but guess what?! It’s a crime in the
real world,” Owens added. “[Twitter Safety] you should be ashamed of
yourself for allowing this to fly.”

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1374431835321593858

--
Trump won.