What happened to NObamas campaign promise to get us out of Iraqi and Afghanistan in 1 year??????

1 view

KLATTU

Dec 2, 2009, 8:27:20 AM12/2/09
What happened to NObamas campaign promise to get us out of Iraqi and
Afghanistan in 1 year??????

Just like about 50 campaign other promises he has broke, never seen a
politician break so many campaign promises!!!

BTW it's time for the magic nigger to stop blaming Bush for
everything!!

Bert Hyman

Dec 2, 2009, 8:40:50 AM12/2/09
In news:ddqch5he74pif5g5k...@4ax.com KLATTU
<m...@somewhere.com> wrote:

> nigger

Thanks for clarifying your position.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Arky Bob

Dec 2, 2009, 10:41:11 AM12/2/09
On Dec 2, 8:27 am, KLATTU <m...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> What happened to NObamas campaign promise to  get us out of Iraqi and Afghanistan in 1 year??????

So you thought he was gonna wag the dawg? Ain't gonna happ'n. The
power brokers (Exxon, others in the mil-ind complex) will decide when
the war's over. Till then, our president will do what he's told and
cash his Halliburton checks and go about his business.

Your racial slur - the N-WORD does not apply. Our president is ...
HALF WHITE ! ! !

duke

Dec 2, 2009, 1:58:05 PM12/2/09
On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:27:20 -0500, KLATTU <m...@somewhere.com> wrote:

>What happened to NObamas campaign promise to get us out of Iraqi and
>Afghanistan in 1 year??????

He lied to get elected.

The Dukester, American-American
*****