Teapublicans - The New Third Party???

John Fisher

Dec 16, 2009, 9:17:50 PM12/16/09
Teapublicans - The New Third Party???

kyb...@mail.med.upenn.edu

Dec 17, 2009, 8:20:31 AM12/17/09
On Dec 16, 9:17 pm, John Fisher <TaxServ...@aol.com> wrote:
> Teapublicans - The New Third Party???

I like calling them the Neo-Nativist Party.

Palin Quitter Qunt

Dec 17, 2009, 8:54:04 AM12/17/09
> Teapublicans - The New Third Party???

Just more cancer in American poly-ticking, Bluedog Dems aren't Democrats,
they are simply GO'Puke frauds that don't hide their agendas

--
At the RNC incest is PRIORITY-1 because that's how the GO'Pukes got started,
all the way back to the Virgin Birth ;)

John Fisher

Dec 17, 2009, 12:05:47 PM12/17/09

Neo-Na(tea)vist Party??

John Fisher

Dec 17, 2009, 12:07:45 PM12/17/09

Teafer. Tublican, Teablican, Teacan, Teapotican??? =:)

kyb...@mail.med.upenn.edu

Dec 18, 2009, 8:18:32 AM12/18/09

Actually they are closer in intend to the American Nativist movements
that sprung
up in the 19th century. The Anti-Irish nativists. The Anti-German
Nativists.
The Anti-Chinese Nativists and so on.

Any relation to the real Boston Tea Party of 1773 is just a kind of
fiction in their minds.

kyb...@mail.med.upenn.edu

Dec 18, 2009, 8:21:39 AM12/18/09

Don't use tea. Describe them as exactly what they are *Nativists*
and xenophobes.

All that's missing are the KKK get-ups. And, yes, the KKK was another
form of nativism.

John Q Public

Dec 18, 2009, 2:06:29 PM12/18/09

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Gonna send Pelosi and Reid boxes o tea when they lose their titles or
their senate seat
in Reids case
So yall on the left keep on denyin cuz the public knows your lyin and
of your careers you will
no longer boast because they will soon be toast

John Fisher

Dec 18, 2009, 3:08:44 PM12/18/09
> no longer boast because they will soon be toast- Hide quoted text -

It's ALL in your head!!! Likely, it will remain there!!!=:) Wishes,
often just don't materialize!!-:) Wish in one hand but watch for the
other to fill up with you know what!!!=:) Watch both hands!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-:)

art clemons

Dec 18, 2009, 3:09:02 PM12/18/09
kyb...@mail.med.upenn.edu wrote:

> Any relation to the real Boston Tea Party of 1773 is just a kind of
> fiction in their minds.

Actually the Boston Tea Party was a protest by merchants about Royal
Charters (think of them as rudimentary corporations) having a tax advantage.
When I was growing up, I was really disappointed to discover that the Boston
Tea Party wasn't as pure and clean as it was then presented. Merchants
couldn't compete selling things like tea because some didn't have to pay
taxes on things like tea (that royal charter did wonders)

I suppose now the tea party is more of a symbol than a real event, of course
there are likely some similarities. For example I suspect the "Tea Baggers"
are getting organizational help from some corporate figures who fear change
and in fact if I remember correctly several of the original events had
corporate organizers who supposedly did the work during their off time.
Funnily enough, they didn't bother showing up at the events.

duke

Dec 18, 2009, 6:15:05 PM12/18/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:17:50 -0800 (PST), John Fisher <TaxSe...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Teapublicans - The New Third Party???

No, they are the outraged Republicans, independents, and middle of the roaders.
The far right is still far right.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

John Fisher

Dec 20, 2009, 5:19:41 PM12/20/09
On Dec 18, 6:15�pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:17:50 -0800 (PST), John Fisher <TaxServ...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Teapublicans - The New Third Party???
>
> No, they are the outraged Republicans, independents, and middle of the roaders.
> The far right is still far right.
>
> The Dukester, American-American
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

Now, that's just not nice!!! Afte what we've been thru, over the
rightard decade, Obama is a breath of fresh air!!!-:)

I think this will help you determine some truths about corruption and
Republicans ('n' rightard hypocrites)!!! It's time to come to the
support of the best leader we've had in such a long time!!-:)(mnsvho)

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/gopcorruption.html

After researching these truths, Duke, consider seeking legislation to
have the tax free status of Catholic Bishops eliminated. That would
be a good/noble cause for you to support=:)