Re: Critic of Illinois nig*er mayor Tiffany Henyard believes embattled pol ordered shooting at her home

1 view

TNB

Feb 22, 2024, 4:36:59 AMFeb 22
On 04 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some
news:t2fc4o$3j543$2...@news.freedyn.de:

> Nigger cancer spreads like STDs. Stamp it out. Burn it out.

A vocal critic of embattled mayor Tiffany Henyard believes her home was
sprayed with bullets at the behest of the official during a bitter feud
between them last summer.

Two cars belonging to tenants of former Village of Dolton Trustee Valeria
Stubbs, a retired member of the Cook County Sheriff’s Office, were riddled
with at least nine shots last July.

The raid, she believes, stemmed from her public attacks on Henyard, who
has been accused of plundering the debt-ridden Illinois town’s coffers to
pay for lavish travel, dinners and personal indulgences.

Asked if she believes Henyard, 40, was behind the shooting, Stubbs didn’t
hesitate.

“Absolutely,” she told The Post.

Stubbs said Henyard has personally menaced her at her home several times
prior to the incident — the first during a snowstorm last winter.

At the time, Stubbs had accused the mayor of hiring a registered sex
offender as a village code enforcement officer, and publicly demanded he
be removed from his position.

Henyard and her team did not respond to calls for comment from The Post
Monday.

Soon after, Henyard posted a bizarre video of herself personally shoveling
snow from Stubbs’ driveway.

“This is what it looks like when you pull up on your haters,” a smiling
Henyard states. “Guess what? I am there for all my haters. It doesn’t
matter. Because I am the mayor of all of Dolton — the good, the bad and
the ugly. And even the hateful.”

Clearly confused, Stubbs emerges from her home and appears briefly on
camera. Henyard, she said, told others she had called the village to have
the snow cleared.

“I never called her to come,” she explained. “She was just harassing me. I
went to the next board meeting and told her to stop lying.”

Several months later, after an unsuccessful recall effort Stubbs helped to
organize, Henyard again came to her property with an intimidating “caravan
of police and city workers,” the retired deputy said.

“I wasn’t home, and they rang all the doorbells of me and my tenants,
asking where I was,” she said. “They called me and told me there were all
these people outside. I called Henyard, but she didn’t answer.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/critic-of-tiffany-henyard-believes-
she-ordered-her-home-shot-up/