Re: Dumb Dem negro Rep. Bowman charged with pulling fire alarm in House office building when there wasn't an emergency

Stupid coons

Oct 25, 2023, 9:05:03 PM10/25/23
On 25 Oct 2023, rudy sucks cocks <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:uhc1q2$11i3p$6...@dont-email.me:

> I'm low on rent money this month. I'm going to have to go suck black
> dicks at the truck stops again.

Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York has been charged by the DC
attorney general with triggering a fire alarm in a House office building
when there was not an emergency.

Bowman has been summoned to appear in DC Superior Court 9:30 a.m. on
Thursday, where the congressman is expected to plead guilty. He will also
be booked, fingerprinted and processed on the misdemeanor charge.

If he abides by conditions of a deal with the DC attorney general’s
office, including three months of probation, the misdemeanor charge will
be dropped. The deal also requires Bowman to provide a formal apology to
the US Capitol Police and pay a $1,000 fine for wrongly pulling a fire
alarm, his office told CNN.

“I’m thankful for the quick resolution from the District of Columbia
Attorney General’s office on this issue and grateful that the United
States Capitol Police General Counsel’s office agreed I did not obstruct
nor intend to obstruct any House vote or proceedings,” Bowman said in a
statement Wednesday. “I am responsible for activating a fire alarm, I will
be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being
ultimately dropped.”

The DC attorney general’s office said in a statement that Bowman was
“treated like anyone else who violates the law in the District of
Columbia.”

“Based on the evidence presented by Capitol Police, we charged the only
crime that we have jurisdiction to prosecute. He is pleading guilty and
has agreed to pay the maximum fine,” the office said.

Bowman was caught on tape pulling the fire alarm in the Cannon House
Office Building in late September, shortly before the House was scheduled
to vote on a government funding bill. The building was subsequently
evacuated.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/politics/bowman-charged-pulling-fire-
alarm/index.html