Man Sues IRS, Claims Blacks Shouldn't Have To Pay Taxes Because Of Racism!

1 view

Taxman

May 20, 2004, 5:23:58 PM5/20/04
FACT: Blacks consume far more in welfare programs, prison incarceration
costs, and other govnerment benefits than they contribute to society in
the form of taxes.

HAHAHAHAHA! Some DUMB NIGGER is suing the IRS claiming that since the
inferior, low-IQ, lazy, criminal bootlipped niggers endured racism, they
shouldn't have to pay taxes.

Not only that, but he wants a refund of all the taxes he's paid in 40
years--a whopping $25,000!!!

What a LAZY NIGGER! He only generated $25,000 in taxes in 40 years!
Hell, I did more than that in the past 4 years.

Maybe that lazy nigger should have gotten a job to support his lazy ass.

Damn niggers are dumb!

COLUMBUS, Ga. -- The Internal Revenue Service is being sued by a 64-year-
old man who argues that enduring racism means black taxpayers deserve a
refund on all taxes they paid since 1913.

William Wright filed a lawsuit this week seeking $25,000 in taxes he's
paid since 1963, plus a refund for all taxes paid by black people for the
past 91 years.

``I think African-Americans not only need tax refunds for all that period
of time, but also a moratorium on taxes, too,'' Wright told the Columbus
Ledger-Enquirer.

Wright makes his argument based on a phrase in that 1913 law that applies
to ``citizens and aliens.'' To Wright's thinking, blacks are neither ``by
reason of the denial of basic rights of citizenship.''

He's asking Judge Clay Land to declare that the law violates blacks'
rights to equal protection and due process, to award him a credit for
income taxes he has paid and to order the IRS to leave him alone.

Wright notes that black police officers were not hired in Columbus until
1952. A year later, the Georgia Legislature used tax dollars - including
those collected from black taxpayers - to pay private schools in order to
maintain segregation.

Worthless, dumb, inferior, lazy, criminal, violent, ugly bootlipped
niggers.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

"Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of
black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime,
compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males."

Blacks are 3 times as likely to commit rapes as whites and hispanics:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus/current/cv0240.pdf

http://www2.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/characteristics/fy2000/analysis.htm

"Black families comprised 39 percent of TANF (welfare) families. White
families comprised 31 percent of the families and 25 percent were
Hispanic or Latino."

The black race is a plague.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

guy-jin

May 21, 2004, 6:01:29 PM5/21/04
Taxman <infe...@bootlips.com> wrote in message news:<94b5c69a0789c33f...@news.teranews.com>...

> FACT: Blacks consume far more in welfare programs, prison incarceration
> costs, and other govnerment benefits than they contribute to society in
> the form of taxes.

Wrong. the correct answer is: children. They recive the majority of
welfare benefits, and pay almost nothing into the system at the time.

So do us a favor, and don't reproduce. And ship any kids you already
have to a free country, such as our neighbors to the north, or one of
the EU member nations. Maybe there, they'll have a chance to become
halfway descent adults.

Best Man

May 22, 2004, 1:02:33 AM5/22/04
gu...@usa.net (guy-jin) wrote in

Sorry to burst your bubble, but black crime is rampant in Canada and
England.

http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/article/0,13005,901030120-
407298,00.html

"In London last year, 20 of the city's 22 gun homicides were the result
of black-on-black crime."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?
xml=/news/2002/01/03/nmug103.xml

"Race is an added layer of complexity for the police. It has been
recognised for some time - including in such quarters as The Voice, the
leading black newspaper - that the majority of suspects in muggings in
inner London boroughs are young black youths and men."

Wow, a minority is the majority of suspects in armed robberies. Gee,
who'da thunk niggers would be criminals???

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs/r154.pdf

In England and Wales black males make up 2.4% of the general population.
However, they are 12% of the prison population.

Also, black females comprise 2.5% of the general population. They make
up 19% of the female prison population.

Blacks are over-represented in British prisons by a factor of 5.

http://www.cbc.ca/witness/silence/crime.html

"An alarming wave of violence is spreading through the Toronto
neighborhoods of Regent Park, Rexdale, Scarborough and Jane-Finch. In the
past six years over 125 young black males have been murdered in Toronto -
one third of the city's homicides."

Black South Africa and Haiti are shitholes of negro crime and violence,
too.

That just goes to show how ignorant and stupid you liberals really are.
You are clueless because you have your head up your ass and not out in
the real world.

The nigger is an inferior beast unequal in every possible way. Pick any
metric of human achievement or of the human condition. Blacks ALWAYS
score dead last.

Blacks are the least intelligent, most criminal, and most violent race on
earth.

Blacks are genetically destined to stupidity. And apparently, so are
people like you who ignore the plethora of evidence proving negro
inferiority.