wtc7 was demolished , That prooves that 9/11 was an inside job

1 view

Seethis Pass

Jun 12, 2004, 9:04:37 PM6/12/04
wtc7 was demolished , that proves that 9/11 was an inside job

Larry Silverstein , lease holder and quazi 'owner' of the Soloman
Brithers Building, otherwise known as World Trade Tower 7 has said on
the PBS special America Rebuilds: A year at Ground Zero
that the building was demolished.
His exact quote was
"...I remember getting a call from the fire department commander
telling me they were not sure they were going to be able to contain
the fire...and I said, 'Well, you know, we've had such terrible loss
of life...maybe the smartest thing to do is, is 'pull'it...and they
made that decision to 'pull'...uh,and we watched the building
collapse."
In the same program a clean up worker referred to the demolition of
WTC 6; "...well, we'regetting ready to "pull" building six." There can
be little doubt as to how the word "pull" is being used in this
context.

Since a demolition takes more than One day to set up 9/11 was an
inside job.
The building we are talking about stood 47 stories above ground and
has millions of square feet offloor space.

How Could The Explosives Have Been Placed Beforehand?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade Center
Complex, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9/11 there were
numerous unnanounced and unusual drills where sections of both the
twin towers and building 7 were evacuated for quote ‘security
reasons’. This was obviously the perfect opportunity to place those
explosives.

How Did Larry Silverstein Benefit from the Collapse of Building 7?

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from
Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein
Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. So: This
building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million!

Kal Alexander

Jun 13, 2004, 3:48:13 AM6/13/04
@ wrote:
> <Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:04:37 GMT, Seethis Pass
>> <NotAN...@maxivision.com> wrote:
>>
>>> wtc7 was demolished , that proves that 9/11 was an inside job
>>>

>> Yup - it is a smoking gun and that's why the corrupt media has
>> completely buried the story of WTC7. Thank god for the internet.
>>

> When I told my Christian Republican mother about WTC7, she *had never
> heard of it.* I said something like "...the three WTC buildings that
> collapsed on 9/11..." and my mother got this strange look on her
> face, and asked me if I had misspoken: "You mean *two* buildings,
> right?" She had honestly *never* heard about WTC7. When I told her
> about the evidence of a professional demolition, she looked like she
> was going to fall over from shock. It was all rushing back, all of
> the emotionalistic news, all of the finger pointing at the Arabs,
> everything. She got it, alright. She knew she had been lied to, and
> knew in an instant the depths of the coverup. Why? Because nobody
> really believed that jets could cause all three buildings to collapse
> within minutes or hours of each other. It's not plausible in the
> slightest.

That's not even a plausable movie plot.

--
Kal Alexander
--

Message has been deleted

Rico

Jun 13, 2004, 7:50:54 AM6/13/04
In article <HAGMZ7X73815...@anonymous.poster>, Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (ShÎllary) wrote:
>In article <beTyc.28538$0y.16605@attbi_s03>

>"@" <@@@.com> wrote:
>>
>> <Laura Bush murdered her boy friend> wrote in message

>> > Yup - it is a smoking gun and that's why the corrupt media has
>> > completely buried the story of WTC7. Thank god for the internet.
>> >

>> When I told my Christian Republican mother about WTC7, she *had never heard
>> of it.* I said something like "...the three WTC buildings that collapsed on
>> 9/11..." and my mother got this strange look on her face, and asked me if I
>> had misspoken: "You mean *two* buildings, right?" She had honestly *never*
>> heard about WTC7. When I told her about the evidence of a professional
>> demolition, she looked like she was going to fall over from shock. It was
>> all rushing back, all of the emotionalistic news, all of the finger pointing
>> at the Arabs, everything. She got it, alright. She knew she had been lied
>> to, and knew in an instant the depths of the coverup. Why? Because nobody
>> really believed that jets could cause all three buildings to collapse within
>> minutes or hours of each other. It's not plausible in the slightest.
>>
>> I believe that most Americans will "get it" if they hear the truth about the
>> WTC attacks. At the very least, they won't be able to shrink away from the
>> obvious fact that they've been lied to - bigtime - and that this has been a
>> coverup from the very start.
>>
>> @
>

>Did you Tell Her that all of the structual steel was shipped to various
>Eastern countries and recycled?
>How about the molten steel at the bottom of the debris?

Interesting, what molten steel?

> jet fuel can never
>reach extreme temps needed to "melt"
>steel,
>I think Thermite was used at the most bottom of the supports and then
>"shoved off" its supports by explosives.
>Siesmic charts verify this.

What siesmic charts are you referring to?

> Think of all the weight of the building
>dropping 1 foot and then stopping.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Seethis Pass

Jun 19, 2004, 12:57:16 AM6/19/04

_______________________________

_________________________________

>What siesmic charts are you referring to?

_________________________________

>> Think of all the weight of the building
>>dropping 1 foot and then stopping.
>>

>fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

I just found your question Rico.

Here here is the seismic chart
Though lacking personal experience with seizmic charts, I can't
decipher it.
http://www.letsroll911.org/articles/controlleddemolition.html

The molten metal and associated fire took
>________________________
More Than 3 Months to put out.
>________________________

The Fires were finally quelled around Dec 19, 2001

Here is that information
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/12/19/archive/main321907.shtml

Battalion Chief Brian Dixon confirmed later Wednesday that the main
bodies of fire have been extinguished, although he said small pockets
or "hot spots" are still being discovered.

"The FDNY has made great progress in putting out the fires at the
World Trade Center," Dixon said.

But Dixon noted a firetruck remains on standby at the site, and the
department considers it an active fire scene.

The fires that began with the Sept. 11 attacks had been strong enough
that firetrucks had to spray a nearly constant jet of water on them.
At times, the flames slowed the work of clearing the site.

"You couldn't even begin to imagine how much water was pumped in
there," said Tom Manley of the Uniformed Firefighters Association, the
largest fire department union. "It was like you were creating a giant
lake."

The above article shows an ndication of the use of a, Lot ! of
Thermite or some unknown high
tech.

Here are The National Guard's comments
A lot of these guys are doomed from breathing asbestos.

http://www.ngaus.org/ngmagazine/nyc1201.asp

"I am sure there are other things in the dust. The workers all cough,
sneeze and have burning eyes. We all thought we were coming down with
colds, but the feeling would subsides a day away from Ground Zero. "

As a matter of fact a Lot of New Yorkers are doomed from the various
poisons and asbestos distributed in the air due to the collapses.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/Alternative_Health/New_Yorkers_Not_Breathing_Easy/new_yorkers_not_breathing_easy.html

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:sFsTnSTVdCUJ:ceprofs.tamu.edu/rautenrieth/World%2520Trade%2520Center.ppt+trade+tower+asbestos&hl=en

In my opinion george bush made a decision that he was tired of chasing
down terrorist plots piecemeal . He 'let one happen" so that his
military power could be increased and used in ways he had
predetermined.
He used the plot as a "crime of oportunity"
He made sure that the attack was more effective than the terrorists (
or you) could ever imagine.

This has nacessitated a massive coverup.
You can see the evidence of this coverup in a thousand ways.
Judges and Commisions and Departments are trying to cover for their
boss.
This cannot be done in an innocent looking way so it all looks fishy.
It IS fishy.

George Bush and the originators of PNAC,
The most horrific criminals in all of human history,
The murderous deeds will not be complete for many years.

Seth