Barack Obama MUST win so that we can ban all guns

georgec...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2008, 7:41:55 AM1/9/08
We cannot trust George Bush endorsed NEOCON Hilary Clinton to disarm
America, she will be too busy stoking the fires of war in places like
Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, and Syria.

We cannot trust neo-liberal tool John Edwards, he will spend all his
political stock fighting for a much needed tax increase on the wealthy
to fund universal healthcare for the poor. His priority is medical
problems, not criminal ones.

Barack Obama as a black man who works hard to reduce violence in Kenya
and participates in other programs beneficial to Africa knows more
about violence than white liberals could ever envision and will work
to insure guns are wiped out and that the sweeping increases in gun
crime are halted.

We have all these states today passing laws allowing violent felons to
carry concealed weapons and look at the skyrocketing crime.
Washington DC is the murder capital of the world!!!

Barack has been criticized for refusing to recite the pledge of
allegiance or put his hand on his heart when others recite it, but
this is simply his way of refusing to pledge alliegance to the gun
culture of the United States.

The only thing about Obama that bothers me is that he is a devout
xtian who attends a goody-goody church. If he were to disavow the
xtian faith and the old bearded man in the sky, perhaps the atheists
of this great nation could breath a sigh of relief knowing that
mandatory religion will not be signed into law under his watch.

Barack Obama for a non-violent United States! This is change that we
need!

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 9, 2008, 10:42:10 AM1/9/08
GUNS CONTROL: SECRET POLICE STATE vs. CIVILIANS -- WHICH SIDE ARE YOU
ON?

By Hal Womack 3-dan
http://www.myspace.com/halwomack

"georgeching2" seems to have flushed his brains down the toilet and
put the other stuff between his ears.

Ain't nobody talking about "banning guns", that's just pure hooey from
the folks in the black helicopters --only fools think they're a joke--
who brought you the US Pentagon-C.I.A. massacres at My Lai, El Mozote,
Fallujah, the Mount Carmel Center near Waco and so forth all around
the bloody world.

What the Jews and their so-called "liberal" tools are really talking
about = taking your rent and lunch money to buy ever more guns for
their secret police and soldier zombies. Then they want to use these
mercenaries to disarm the civilian population of the USA.

If you think that the IRS, the Phone Company and your landlord are
starting to treat you like a Palestinian now, then how do you think
they plan to behave after they've grabbed your gun?

We honorable people of the USA need to join hands with the rest of the
world and lock up the whole kabal of war criminals, including all of
the Network TV presidential candidates, who are murdering children in
Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Colombia and you name it. The star-gazers
tell us that we've got only about 30 billion years before our Sun
burns out, so we better hop to it, right?

================================

Other Resources:

Abir Aramin, age 9, murdered by the Jews
on Tuesday, January 16, 2007, her picture:
http://tinyurl.com/2l6ogh
An Israeli mother, a Jewess, comments on the story:
http://tinyurl.com/3amvos
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3P7POHnJc

Here's the link to what I wrote on the eve of SonnaBush's (fronting
for Aerial Shaboom) invasion of Iraq:
http://tinyurl.com/2xcvdo

(The tag end of the piece was stuck on rather roughly by the HANDSTAND
editor & could profit from a bit of pruning.)

If any reader can find another article from that critical moment which
has better stood the test of time, will she please be so kind as to
tell me about it?
For Susan Abulhawa's new novel of Palestine, SCAR OF DAVID (2006)
http://www.scarofdavid.com/blog/index.php?page_id=5
OR
http://tinyurl.com/2n77bo

http://www.americanfreepress.net/

FINAL JUDGMENT by Michael Collins Piper, first published in 1994 and
now in its 6th edition, lays out the Jewish background to the JFK hit
in >600 fascinating pages (which badly need editing, evenso --attn:
M&W).

(See the AFP site above also for the moving letter of 29 November 2006
from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,
President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, directly addressed to
"Noble Americans" --maybe your local jewspaper forgot to pass it along
to you?)

On the AFP site linked above I just now (Tuesday 071211)
found the following Michael More out-take from Sicko about a certain
northern country:
http://tinyurl.com/23zgxu

Five Principal Joojingo or "JJ" resources:
1. http://www.aipac.org/
2. The Bronfmen @ http://www.acbp.net/
3. http://www.jinsa.org/home/home.html
4. http://www.adl.org/
5. http://www.hasbara.co.il/

Four Righteous Jewish Antidotes:
1. http://www.ostrovskyfineart.com/index.htm
2. http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm
3. http://www.israelshamir.net/
4. http://tinyurl.com/3c9jm8 OR
All rise,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvVzaQ6i8A
http://www.counterpunch.org/dolby04032007.html
This clip was the first time I ever saw Marvin Gaye perform. The word
in my mind = "composure".
Kidz Today:
A) Iron Maiden The Trooper By Gauchos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_4aGXTHo7w&mode=related&search
B) The Impeach Bush Club Parade
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4606006427048738351
Flag of USrael:
http://www.nogw.com/images/inminds.jpg
http://www.ussliberty.org/
http://www.aztlan.net/women_martyrs.htm
http://www.jewwatch.com/
http://margaritaville.com/
[cartoon panel]
http://tinyurl.com/2kyyc9 OR
http://www.miqel.com/images_1/random_image/r1/get-your-war-on2.gif
http://www.hizbollah.org/
http://tinyurl.com/2r3stp
http://peyote.com/gardening-pictures/peyote.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/3dlhhb
http://www.currentissues.tv/
http://www.waco93.com/
("Nadine Eats Pizza in Ramallah")
http://www.israelshamir.net/Contributors/Contributor47.htm
http://tinyurl.com/yqd75d (Akaber Zaid)
http://www.counterpunch.org/levy03272006.html
http://vcnv.org/
http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=1
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=491
http://www.americanempireproject.com/index.asp
http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/dbaby4.jpg
http://www.nelsonmandela.org/
http://www.parnasse.com/gaia.jpg
http://www.sf911truth.org/
http://www.documentaryphotographs.com/
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
http://www.aztlan.net/
http://www.valleyofthewolvesiraq.com/high/main.html
http://www.johnkaminski.com/
http://electronicintifada.net/new.shtml
http://dahrjamailiraq.com/index.php
http://antiwar.com/
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/index.htm
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
http://www.infowars.com/
http://english.wafa.ps/default.asp
http://www.araboo.com/site/arab-aaug-asq-9777
http://www.al-awda.org/
http://www.imemc.org/
http://www.vcnv.org/
http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/3301/58/
http://antiwar.com/
http://www.cnionline.org/
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/index.htm
http://prorev.com/indexa.htm
http://www.thankyoult.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
http://www.deiryassin.org/index1.html
http://www.marwenmedia.com/index.html
http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
http://www.thehandstand.org/
http://www.malaysiasun.com/
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
http://tinyurl.com/79t3d
http://tinyurl.com/yt4tym ("Let It Be!")

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,150 for "free your mind, the rest will
follow".

===================

mat...@lwssc.com

Jan 17, 2008, 11:39:33 PM1/17/08
GUNS AND HOW THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LIFE

Gun History

Whether you agree or not, it's an interesting lesson in history.
Something for each of us to think about...

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953,
about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were
rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From1915 to 1917, 1.5
million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total
of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves
were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From1948 to 1952, 20 million
political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up
and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981,
100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up
and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From1971 to 1979, 300,000
Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one
million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded
up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century
because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced
by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by
their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than
$500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44percent (yes, 44 percent)!
In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up
300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them
in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in
armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in
the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey
is unarmed. There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and
assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to
explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort
and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of
guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above
prove it.

You won't see this data on the American evening news or hear our
president, governors or other politicians disseminating this
information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and,
yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans.....before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind
them of this history lesson. With guns, we are "citizens ." Without
them, we are "subjects."

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control
message.

Don't let anyone try to make us feel bad, because we own weapons.
We're the good guys.

Smirnoff

Jan 18, 2008, 2:42:55 AM1/18/08

There are no good guys. Only nuts with guns that think they are brave when
they are really cowards.

"booboo £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

Jan 18, 2008, 8:44:20 AM1/18/08
Never happen.
Message has been deleted

Sanders Kaufman

Jan 18, 2008, 9:27:57 AM1/18/08
"Freedom Is Not Free" <You...@veMyGunWhenYouPryItFromMyColdDeadFingers.org>
wrote in message news:l1d1p39bdscahqt4c...@4ax.com...

> stop cross posting to inappropriate groups, it only hurts a good
> message like this. Troll behavior on legit topics like this show gun
> owners as nutters who can't follow simple etiquette.

A lot of us used to think gun-nuts could be reasoned with.

It's a lot of fun to think of gun-owners as responsible, revolutionary-war
era patriots out to defend the fatherland.
But that's not who they are.

That's why the term "gun nut" is the most frequent one used to describe gun
rights advocates.
It's not just a derrogatory term; it's who they are.

Personally - I think we should offer unlimited, free gun licenses to
everyone in the country.
Then, whoever applies is put on the gun-nut list, and forbidden from trading
in weaponry.
That way the folks who just use 'em like the tools they should be, and
without making a production of it, can quietly defend their homes.

Smirnoff

Jan 18, 2008, 4:48:59 PM1/18/08
"booboo Ł Ą 0/00 :)" wrote:
> Never happen.

What will never happen? My claim is that most gun owners are fools and
cowards. What will never happen? That you will be able to parse?

mat...@lwssc.com

Jan 18, 2008, 8:37:19 PM1/18/08
By the way Obama was anti-gun in 1996, since then he has flopped on
you.

I own a gun and feel I am not a coward. I own a competitive shotgun
for shooting sporting clays & skeet.

If you feel guns are wrong that is your option and your right. I do
not feel that all people should handle guns either. I have been
trained and get retrained often.

Run a search for a city in Georgia where guns were required. Then run
a search for a city, I think it was in NC, where guns were banned.
Then compare the 0% crime rate (not including misdemeanors - they
still had some speeding) to over 60% (been a few years I want to say
higher but not sure.)

If someone is willing to kill someone, what makes you think they will
abide by a gun ban? If that happened only criminals would have a gun.
Even if you got rid of all guns, there are still killings with knifes,
bats, rope, pencils, automobiles...

Another trouble is, if you ban one thing then it is a slippery slope.
Next is a complete ban on cigarettes, then alcohol, then fast-
food, ...then freedom of the press.

mat...@lwssc.com

Jan 18, 2008, 8:47:19 PM1/18/08
Kennesaw, Georgia was the city that required guns.

one of a few citys that banned pistol was Washington, D.C.; see below;
"Before the District banned handguns in 1976, the murder rate had been
declining. But soon afterward, the rate climbed to the highest of all
large U.S. cities. It also rose relative to nearby Maryland and
Virginia as well as relative to other cities with more than 500,000
people. During the 31-year life of the ban, with the exception of a
few years during which the city's murder rate ranked second or third,
there have been more killings per capita in Washington, D.C. than in
any other major city." http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=8717

Rip

Jan 19, 2008, 10:40:02 AM1/19/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

You totally suck.

Smirnoff

Jan 20, 2008, 5:10:02 AM1/20/08

Dream on little broomstick cowboy.

Smirnoff

Jan 20, 2008, 5:08:26 AM1/20/08

Sure and at one time people stored them in glass display cases and one over
their fireplace. This is not 1976 and more children are killed by a gun nut
grandfather that didn't lock his up where is belongs.

Smirnoff

Jan 20, 2008, 5:05:39 AM1/20/08
mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
> By the way Obama was anti-gun in 1996, since then he has flopped on
> you.
>

> I own a gun and feel I am not a coward. I own a competitive shotgun
> for shooting sporting clays & skeet.
>
> If you feel guns are wrong that is your option and your right. I do
> not feel that all people should handle guns either. I have been
> trained and get retrained often.
>
> Run a search for a city in Georgia where guns were required. Then run
> a search for a city, I think it was in NC, where guns were banned.
> Then compare the 0% crime rate (not including misdemeanors - they
> still had some speeding) to over 60% (been a few years I want to say
> higher but not sure.)
>
> If someone is willing to kill someone, what makes you think they will
> abide by a gun ban? If that happened only criminals would have a gun.
> Even if you got rid of all guns, there are still killings with knifes,
> bats, rope, pencils, automobiles...

I said "Most gun owner are fools" which is the case. The ones that think
they will use it to successfully continue to defend their life and property.
I don't care if there is a gun ban or not. I don't care what politician
flipped on that issue. Romney if the biggest flipper so don't think you win
some points bringing up Obama. With more cars on the roads there will be
more car deaths. The same with guns. Simple concept. There are far to many
gun crimes that result in the use by someone that was irresponsible and
allowed their weapons to get into the hands of someone else. If guns were
used properly then most of the gun crimes and accidents would never happen.
Gun nuts want one under their pillow instead of locked up where it belongs.

Scout

Jan 20, 2008, 8:54:42 AM1/20/08

> mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
>> By the way Obama was anti-gun in 1996, since then he has flopped on
>> you.
>>

>> I own a gun and feel I am not a coward. I own a competitive shotgun
>> for shooting sporting clays & skeet.
>>
>> If you feel guns are wrong that is your option and your right. I do
>> not feel that all people should handle guns either. I have been
>> trained and get retrained often.
>>
>> Run a search for a city in Georgia where guns were required. Then run
>> a search for a city, I think it was in NC, where guns were banned.
>> Then compare the 0% crime rate (not including misdemeanors - they
>> still had some speeding) to over 60% (been a few years I want to say
>> higher but not sure.)
>>
>> If someone is willing to kill someone, what makes you think they will
>> abide by a gun ban? If that happened only criminals would have a gun.
>> Even if you got rid of all guns, there are still killings with knifes,
>> bats, rope, pencils, automobiles...
>
> I said "Most gun owner are fools" which is the case. The ones that think
> they will use it to successfully continue to defend their life and
> property.

Count me as a fool then, but given I have already done so, it certainly
seems to work.

Scout

Jan 20, 2008, 8:55:39 AM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Cite.

Smirnoff

Jan 20, 2008, 9:34:09 AM1/20/08

Cite WHAT? Cite that gun owners at one time kept them in simple glass gun
cases or they used to keep them over their fireplace? Maybe you never heard
some kid getting a gun from some place their grandfather kept it that was
not secure.

Please get a clue. This week in Boston over 60 criminals were arrested in
an operation to specifically net them. Of all these people there was a total
of 4 guns confiscated. The facts are the criminals are keep better track of
their illegal guns than the gun nuts that feel they need them for some lame
brain reason. If the legal gun owners were as protective of their guns there
would be no gun crimes to begin with.

Smirnoff

Jan 20, 2008, 9:35:32 AM1/20/08

Wahahaha........How does it work? Do you show it to all the bad guys? You
actually think it makes you safer don't you? Wahahahaha...............

"booboo £ ¥ 0/00 :)"

Jan 20, 2008, 9:58:59 AM1/20/08

Only my cold dead hands will give up my guns.

Scout

Jan 20, 2008, 9:59:07 AM1/20/08

> Scout wrote:
>> "Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

>>> Sure and at one time people stored them in glass display cases and
>>> one over their fireplace. This is not 1976 and more children are
>>> killed by a gun nut grandfather that didn't lock his up where is
>>> belongs.
>>
>> Cite.
>
> Cite WHAT? Cite that gun owners at one time kept them in simple glass gun
> cases or they used to keep them over their fireplace? Maybe you never
> heard some kid getting a gun from some place their grandfather kept it
> that was not secure.

The last. If it's as common as you claim then you should be able to readily
supply me with a whole list of such instances. I simply note that gun
accidents are at an all time low in total number and that is a continueing
trend. It's even lower if you consider rates since the population has
expanded as well.

> Please get a clue. This week in Boston over 60 criminals were arrested in
> an operation to specifically net them. Of all these people there was a
> total of 4 guns confiscated. The facts are the criminals are keep better
> track of their illegal guns than the gun nuts that feel they need them for
> some lame brain reason.

Right, 60 criminals and only 4 knew where their guns were?

Sorry, but I think you're just making up these "facts" as you go.

> If the legal gun owners were as protective of their guns there would be no
> gun crimes to begin with.

In what way? Do I have any control over what a criminal does? Do you? Does
anyone, other than the criminal themselves?

How exactly do you think legal gun owners can stop all gun crime? Be
specific and exact.

Scout

Jan 20, 2008, 10:02:20 AM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Quite well, thank you.

> Do you show it to all the bad guys?

Just the ones threatening me.

> You actually think it makes you safer don't you? Wahahahaha...............

I know it does. That knife wasn't put away because I'm such a nice fellow
that the criminal changed his mind about pulling a knife on me.

Further, even the Justice Department says so.

"A fifth of the victims defending themselves with a firearm
suffered an injury, compared to almost half of those who defended
themselves with weapons other than a firearm or who had no weapon. "

U.S. Department of Justice
Office of Justice Programs
Bureau of Justice Statistics

Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief

Guns and Crime: Handgun Victimization, Firearm Self-Defense, and
Firearm Theft

Bill DeFranzo

Jan 20, 2008, 10:05:18 AM1/20/08

>> Cite.
>
> Cite WHAT? Cite that gun owners at one time kept them in simple glass gun
> cases or they used to keep them over their fireplace? Maybe you never
> heard some kid getting a gun from some place their grandfather kept it
> that was not secure.
>
> Please get a clue. This week in Boston over 60 criminals were arrested in
> an operation to specifically net them. Of all these people there was a
> total of 4 guns confiscated. The facts are the criminals are keep better
> track of their illegal guns than the gun nuts that feel they need them for
> some lame brain reason. If the legal gun owners were as protective of
> their guns there would be no gun crimes to begin with.

Boston has a one-year mandatory jail sentence for the illegal possession of
a firearm. Their mayor pretends to be serious about crime but if that is
true then some people should be doing time for possessing those confiscated
guns. Find any news article or statistic that suggests that the law is being
enforced in the past or will be enforced now.

What scares me about postings from "gun grabbers" is their level of
ignorance. It is so easy to replace "all guns" with "all Blacks" or "all
woman" in most of their postings. It reinforces the notion that prejudice
springs from ignorance. Ironically, the issue centers around the Bill of
Rights not the guns. One does not need to be a gun nut to have an
intelligent opinion about the 2nd Amendment. It almost makes no sense to
respond to most postings from people who "feel" negatively toward all guns.
They have a problem.

Bill DeFranzo

Jan 20, 2008, 10:16:33 AM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message
> mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
>> By the way Obama was anti-gun in 1996, since then he has flopped on
>> you.
>>

>> I own a gun and feel I am not a coward. I own a competitive shotgun
>> for shooting sporting clays & skeet.
>>
>> If you feel guns are wrong that is your option and your right. I do
>> not feel that all people should handle guns either. I have been
>> trained and get retrained often.
>>
>> Run a search for a city in Georgia where guns were required. Then run
>> a search for a city, I think it was in NC, where guns were banned.
>> Then compare the 0% crime rate (not including misdemeanors - they
>> still had some speeding) to over 60% (been a few years I want to say
>> higher but not sure.)
>>
>> If someone is willing to kill someone, what makes you think they will
>> abide by a gun ban? If that happened only criminals would have a gun.
>> Even if you got rid of all guns, there are still killings with knifes,
>> bats, rope, pencils, automobiles...
>
> I said "Most gun owner are fools" which is the case. The ones that think
> they will use it to successfully continue to defend their life and
> property. I don't care if there is a gun ban or not. I don't care what
> politician flipped on that issue. Romney if the biggest flipper so don't
> think you win some points bringing up Obama. With more cars on the roads
> there will be more car deaths. The same with guns. Simple concept.

Correction, "you meant to say "simplistic" concept. You are comparing all
cars on the road to guns used illegally, I believe. Correct?

The real fools are those people with smoke detectors and fire insurance. The
odds are in one's favor to never need either.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 20, 2008, 12:35:13 PM1/20/08
On Jan 17, 11:42 pm, "Smirnoff" <Unli...@unlisted.com> wrote:
That is no way to describe the Chicago PD.

Michael

SaPeIsMa

Jan 20, 2008, 1:51:53 PM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

> mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
>
> Sure and at one time people stored them in glass display cases and one
> over their fireplace. This is not 1976 and more children are killed by a
> gun nut grandfather that didn't lock his up where is belongs.

And surely you can back up that claim with some EVIDENCE.....
Oh wait
What am I saying ?
I'm expecting a hoplophobe to back up his claims

SaPeIsMa

Jan 20, 2008, 1:50:45 PM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

1) So how do you explain the continued rise in gun-ownership in the US
and the falling crime rates during the same period ?
Oh wait, you don't bother with facts when they go against your pet
bigotry
2) A gun locked up in a safe is of no use to anyone
Particularly NOT when some burglar breaks into your home at night
while you're sleeping
What are you going to do ?
Say to the burglar:
"Wait a sec while I get my gun out of the safe ?"

SaPeIsMa

Jan 20, 2008, 1:56:25 PM1/20/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Well, in my case, it sure made a couple of dudes who had no other reason to
approach me back off real quick
And when one of the said:
"Wait !
He's got a gun !
Let's get out of here !"
Was a pretty good clue as to what their intentions had been till they saw me
pull the gun and hold it next to my leg.

So yeah, my gun actually made me safer
I prevented me being listed as the victim of a mugging in a parking ramp

SaPeIsMa

Jan 20, 2008, 1:53:37 PM1/20/08

"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in message

Hear, hear !

Unknown

Jan 20, 2008, 5:24:07 PM1/20/08
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:34:09 -0500, "Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com>
wrote:

>> Cite.
>
>Cite WHAT? Cite that gun owners at one time kept them in simple glass gun
>cases or they used to keep them over their fireplace? Maybe you never heard
>some kid getting a gun from some place their grandfather kept it that was
>not secure.

Tell you what nutter, why don't you put a sign on your apartment door
that says "NO GUNS HERE"?

Smirnoff

Jan 21, 2008, 5:01:41 PM1/21/08

You have a need to do this regularly?

>> You actually think it makes you safer don't you?
>> Wahahahaha...............
>
> I know it does. That knife wasn't put away because I'm such a nice
> fellow that the criminal changed his mind about pulling a knife on me.

Move out of that slum.

Smirnoff

Jan 21, 2008, 5:11:20 PM1/21/08

Wahahahaha.....................

Smirnoff

Jan 21, 2008, 5:11:04 PM1/21/08

You can believe whatever you want. If you think more guns make a safer
society then you are one of those gun nuts. I take into consideration there
was a Charles Bronson Mini-series of Death Wish over the weekend and
accounts for all the loons posting.

SaPeIsMa

Jan 21, 2008, 6:09:58 PM1/21/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

The only one confusing reality with movies is you
And then you're stupid enough to project that nonsense AKA shit on others
Feel free to demonstrate that less guns make a society safer
But before you do, have a look a countries like Mexico, Jamaica, Russia, and
more recently England and Australia which have all had different levels of
gun-control, ALL much more stringent than the US
In Mexico and Jamaica, crime and homicide are rampant and far greater than
in well-armed countries like the US, Switzerland and Finland
In Russia, over the previous century, over 60+ MILLION people have been
killed by their government, because they were defenseless against the
ravages of government thugs and goons. And the Russian crime rates, during
and following the Soviet was nothing to brag about for all that

And let's not forget the recent reports of the CDC (Center for Disease
Control) and the NAS (National Academy of Science) which have independently
come to the conclusion based on all the evidence currently available that
gun-control has NO CAUSAL effect on reducing crime rates.

Unlike you, I prefer to base my opinion on SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH and EVIDENCE,
and not some simplistic assumption that something that sounds good has got
to be true

zzbu...@netscape.net

Jan 21, 2008, 6:41:49 PM1/21/08
On Jan 21, 5:11 pm, "Smirnoff" <Unli...@unlisted.com> wrote:
> SaPeIsMa wrote:
> > "Smirnoff" <Unli...@unlisted.com> wrote in message
> accounts for all the loons posting.- Hide quoted text -

Well, not really. Since the only thing most anti-guns wanks in the
idiot US know about either guns, or Charles Bronson movies
is the movie The Godfather. Since they are MORONS.

mat...@lwssc.com

Jan 21, 2008, 8:37:43 PM1/21/08
Smirnoff,
I showed you a city with high volume of gun ownership and almost 0
crime rate. I also showed you a city with a pistol ban and it was
almost always the highest crime rate in our nation. How do you respond
to that, is it a fluke?
I can repost the information again if you like, but I figured you were
ignoring it since there isnt a responce that would support your views.

My guns stay locked up except the one beside my bed at night. I have
no children, myself and my wife are trained. When we are not home it
is locked before we leave, how is this not safe?

Scout

Jan 21, 2008, 8:44:57 PM1/21/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Na, actually it's pretty rare, but once without adequate defense is enough
to leave me dead. So why should I ignore that possibility?

>>> You actually think it makes you safer don't you?
>>> Wahahahaha...............
>>
>> I know it does. That knife wasn't put away because I'm such a nice
>> fellow that the criminal changed his mind about pulling a knife on me.
>
> Move out of that slum.

Actually, the place it occured wasn't a slum, it was actually a very nice
high end neighborhood in northern Virginia. In case, you missed it, crime
isn't limited to slums.

Scout

Jan 21, 2008, 8:47:20 PM1/21/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Well given the violent crime rates that existed prior to guns. I think it's
safe to say that guns have made society a lot safer. It's also allowed us
considerably more freedom that even before in human history. Now if you
prefer to live in the Dark Ages where might made right and the fruits of
your labor belonged to your lord and master, then by all mean immigrate to
certain highly oppressive 3rd world nations and you too can enjoy the
benefits of what a disarmed society can be.

Unknown

Jan 21, 2008, 9:06:58 PM1/21/08
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:11:04 -0500, "Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com>
wrote:

> You can believe whatever you want. If you think more guns make a safer
>society then you are one of those gun nuts. I take into consideration there
>was a Charles Bronson Mini-series of Death Wish over the weekend and
>accounts for all the loons posting.

No problem. You want to depend on the good nanny state showing up to
save your ass, go ahead. "When seconds count, 911 is only
minutes/hours/days away". Just stop trying to take/tax my guns.

Wayne

Jan 22, 2008, 11:07:49 AM1/22/08

"n...@gntbcr.com" <Not PC> wrote in message

For the anti gunners, the democratic race is getting confusing.
Ex-presidents tend to keep a relatively low profile during selection of
nominees. But in this case, is Obama running aginst B. J. Clinton, or is he
running aginst Hillary, or do B.J. and Hillary plan to share the office on a
rotating basis so that B.J. can truthfully say that he didn't have 3
terms...only 2.5 terms.

(remember your ABCs....Anybody But Clinton)

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:04:02 PM1/22/08

Ya, I know. Only stupid criminals, drug people mostly, do their thing in
their own hood. The smart ones take it to where the money is and rarely
allow anyone to get the best of them gun owners or otherwise. I am not
trying to harass anyone but I do have fun with the real gun nuts.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:11:10 PM1/22/08

The only science that is real is the one that applies to the individual and
where THEY live. I live in a safe area that has low crime and there is no
need to have fantasies about using a gun to protect against a crime that is
unlikely to occur. I recently saw a teen defend himself with a bat and a
lady that kicked ass because she had a black belt. These are the facts I
deal with. The only time I had been approached by someone with a knife I
didn't need a gun to scare him away. But then I think some are just born
victims.

Scout

Jan 22, 2008, 5:19:21 PM1/22/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

and who exactly are "the real gun nuts"?

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:19:38 PM1/22/08
mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
> Smirnoff,
> I showed you a city with high volume of gun ownership and almost 0
> crime rate. I also showed you a city with a pistol ban and it was
> almost always the highest crime rate in our nation. How do you respond
> to that, is it a fluke?

Could be. You read this and more regarding the same and get back to me.
http://timlambert.org/guns/lott/

Do more guns cause less crime?
Tim Lambert

The main argument of a recent book by John Lott is summarized in the title:
More Guns, Less Crime [26]. There are three parts to this argument:
1.. that there were more guns
2.. that there was less crime
3.. that more guns caused less crime
Lott's argument depends on all three parts being true. If any one of the
parts is incorrect, the entire argument fails. In fact, as I will show in
the next three sections of this document, all three parts are wrong:
1.. there weren't significantly more guns
2.. it is unclear whether there was less crime
3.. even if there was more guns and less crime, more guns did not cause
less crime

There ALL kinds of data and stories. You pick the ones YOU like.

> I can repost the information again if you like, but I figured you were
> ignoring it since there isnt a responce that would support your views.
>
> My guns stay locked up except the one beside my bed at night. I have
> no children, myself and my wife are trained. When we are not home it
> is locked before we leave, how is this not safe?

I never said it was not safe. Do you think you are like all gun owners? If
you were there would never be a gun that got in the hands of a criminal then
would there?

Scout

Jan 22, 2008, 5:20:52 PM1/22/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

The same can be said about house fires, but oddly enough many homes each
year are lost due to unlikely and unforeseen fires.

Shall we eliminate fire extinguishers, smoke detectors and fire insurance
because the chance of a house fire occurring to a particular individual is
rare?

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:21:56 PM1/22/08
So you think there are only responsible gun owners and "anti-gun wanks"
hey? You sound like a gun nut to me. A stupid one to boot but most gun nuts
are.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:26:44 PM1/22/08

I said I don't care one way or the other if you or any responsible gun
owner has as many as he likes. You are ASSUMING I am someone that wants to
disarm everyone. I owned guns when I was in my 20's and first out of the
service but that fun wore off and I don't feel any need to have one. I know
many people that no longer play with toys like trains and trucks.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:28:38 PM1/22/08

Where did I say I was trying to take away guns? You seem to be one of those
paranoid gun nuts to me. Can't have an intelligent conversation unless you
lock and load, hey?

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:29:47 PM1/22/08

I bet you are real proud of your drunken VP that shot someone in the face.
Wahahahaha.............

Scout

Jan 22, 2008, 5:34:32 PM1/22/08

> mat...@lwssc.com wrote:
>> Smirnoff,
>> I showed you a city with high volume of gun ownership and almost 0
>> crime rate. I also showed you a city with a pistol ban and it was
>> almost always the highest crime rate in our nation. How do you respond
>> to that, is it a fluke?
>
> Could be. You read this and more regarding the same and get back to me.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> http://timlambert.org/guns/lott/
>
> Do more guns cause less crime?
> Tim Lambert
>
> The main argument of a recent book by John Lott is summarized in the
> title: More Guns, Less Crime [26]. There are three parts to this argument:
> 1.. that there were more guns
> 2.. that there was less crime
> 3.. that more guns caused less crime

Your argument depends on your getting his arguments right. Since you
haven't, your analysis fails before it even gets started.

Scout

Jan 22, 2008, 5:35:49 PM1/22/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

I accept your admission you can't address the point made which shows anyone
who is a student of history is a "gun nut" by your definition.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:36:29 PM1/22/08

The ones that get pissed whenever someone thinks others want to disarm them
and remains clueless. Anyone that has an over active imagination and thinks
he is likely to actually get to use one on another person in a safe area.
The ones that insist on arming themselves when they go to the store for a
Sunday paper. I have seen posters say they don't go anywhere without being
armed. If you carry 100% of the time you are a bit of a gun nut, wouldn't
you say? There are many clues that give one away as being a gun nut. You
know them as well as anyone.

Scout

Jan 22, 2008, 5:44:38 PM1/22/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Since there is no such place as a "safe area" I guess that leaves me out.

> The ones that insist on arming themselves when they go to the store for a
> Sunday paper.

Oh? Crimes don't occur on Sundays?

>I have seen posters say they don't go anywhere without being armed.

If they chose to do so and it doesn't harm you, then who cares?

> If you carry 100% of the time you are a bit of a gun nut, wouldn't you
> say?

No. Because one never knows when violent crime is going to occur. People
have been killed at all times and in all places. So having defense isn't
something one should ignore if one is interested in protecting themselves
from violent crime.

> There are many clues that give one away as being a gun nut. You know them
> as well as anyone.

Yea, they question why people should have or carry guns.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:45:40 PM1/22/08

What did I say my analysis was? Do you even know? You are not doing to well
here. There is no proof that more guns make it any safer. You only want to
think they do. Have you actually done any reading beyond what you want to
think?

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 5:47:12 PM1/22/08

You are making a fool of yourself. Show me where my definition translates
into this?

Put it here:

Wayne

Jan 22, 2008, 5:59:36 PM1/22/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message
Accidentally shooting someone is a dumbassed move. But, the democrats have
never presented a reasonable candidate for me to support, so I end up,
virtually always, voting republican. And sometimes, I have to hold my nose
while I vote. The sleazebag Clintons are the worst of the bunch, democrat
or republican. In a properly ordered world, they would be living in a
double-wide in Arkansas.

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 6:20:28 PM1/22/08

So you admit that you pack every time you leave your room.
Wahahahaha.........Yup. Your a gun nut. Wahahahahaha............

Smirnoff

Jan 22, 2008, 6:25:37 PM1/22/08

No one comes close to the lying chimp we have now. Even if Clinton did get
an on the job header. There is no one in the right that is any good either
so you rather go with someone that degrades the whole country and disgraces
America. Every recession has occurred with a republican and it has always
taken a Dem to bring the country back into the black. Must feel good to be
on the side of a party like the repugs.

Scout

Jan 23, 2008, 5:26:40 AM1/23/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

Scout

Jan 23, 2008, 5:27:30 AM1/23/08

"Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com> wrote in message

I accept your admission that you are unable to read, comprehend and
understand the English language.

Unknown

Jan 23, 2008, 5:17:29 PM1/23/08
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:28:38 -0500, "Smirnoff" <Unl...@unlisted.com>
wrote:

Lock and load my dick, fool.

Smirnoff

Jan 23, 2008, 7:23:34 PM1/23/08

What kind of a nut ball are you? I understand that you think you can't
leave the house without trembling and therefor need to pack a firearm to
calm your inadequacies. What else is there to know about you? It must really
suck to be such a fearful little man. Good luck with that.

Smirnoff

Jan 23, 2008, 7:25:48 PM1/23/08