'I can't believe he's gone' | Vaccinated Gatlinburg craftsman dies from COVID-19

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:55:04 AM9/22/21
Newman and Peggy Smith did everything they could to avoid COVID-
19, including getting vaccinated. He died from the virus at
LeConte Medical Center on September 1.

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/i-cant-
believe-hes-gone-vaccinated-craftsman-dies-from-covid-19/51-
bfdccce1-3f1b-4f89-aac3-ad4c2c8bfe62

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 11:04:18 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:f3231637f5ef8e99...@dizum.com...

> Newman and Peggy Smith did everything they could to avoid COVID-
> 19, including getting vaccinated. He died from the virus at
> LeConte Medical Center on September 1.

True the "vax" does not work, but he
did not die from COVID-9.

He died from the "vax".

B1ackwater

Sep 22, 2021, 11:20:46 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote
The Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red states than COVID.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

B1ackwater

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:21 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

B1ackwater