#DirtyDon invited to testify at NY grand jury hush money case

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Gronk

未读,
2023年3月10日 00:54:542023/3/10
收件人

https://apnews.com/article/trump-stormy-indictment-jury-new-york-564e1947c822a32c3111f5e1c4146138

Former President Donald Trump has been invited to testify
before a New York grand jury that has been investigating
hush money payments made on his behalf during his 2016
presidential campaign, according to one of his lawyers.

Charlie Glock

未读,
2023年3月10日 08:36:572023/3/10
收件人
Laughable.
Trump pays $130K to some worn out porn star and it's a big deal. The Bidens have profited 10's of
millions of dollars selling access to Joe and nothing happens. Pelosi seems to be the greatest
stock picker ever. No investigation. McConnel profits from China.

The 3 letter agencies are totally corrupt and protecting these people.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Siri Cruise

未读,
2023年3月13日 23:21:572023/3/13
收件人
In article
<super70s-380C3A...@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> In article <tuegnc$1rjbo$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > https://apnews.com/article/trump-stormy-indictment-jury-new-york-
> > 564e1947c822a32c3111f5e1c4146138
> >
> > Former President Donald Trump has been invited to testify
> > before a New York grand jury that has been investigating
> > hush money payments made on his behalf during his 2016
> > presidential campaign, according to one of his lawyers.
>
> beware the Ides of March

Isn't there an texas song The Ides of March Are On You? The
Yellow coward of maralago.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Governor Swill

未读,
2023年3月14日 06:20:282023/3/14
收件人
On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:59:52 -0500, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <tuegnc$1rjbo$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> https://apnews.com/article/trump-stormy-indictment-jury-new-york-
>> 564e1947c822a32c3111f5e1c4146138
>>
>> Former President Donald Trump has been invited to testify
>> before a New York grand jury that has been investigating
>> hush money payments made on his behalf during his 2016
>> presidential campaign, according to one of his lawyers.
>
>beware the Ides of March

Vote TRUMP!

Swill
--