What if 9/11 was an INSIDE job?

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 26, 2001, 6:50:34 AM12/26/01
What if you were a floundering President, and a story on your LOSS
in an election you claimed to have WON was tabbed for Sept. release?

What if your polls, the markets, economy and surpluses were crashing,
and there was "unfinished Islamic business" from your father's term?

What if the CIA was an ARM of your family and its global financial
interests in oil, drugs, weapons and construction? And Afghanistan
was a region where you and the CIA wanted to build an oil pipeline?

What if you took a "summer vacation" to be advised of a PLAN to
"right" your administration and its polls, such a "plan" to include
crashing a couple of jets into the WTC and Pentagon so that public
opinion would allow you to start a "war" in Afghanistan?

What if the "plan" included use of GPS control on the jets, with
both the jets and the WTC be very lightly occupied, because most WTC
workers would be asked to do "other things" that day, and the crashes
would be into lightly occupied upper floors so that loss of life would
be minimal, but the fireball spectacular?

What if you said "sound's good! - make sure I'm not around when
the hits come". But then, horror of horrors: THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENED,
and the "indestructable" WTC fell on hundreds of police / firemen!

What if you were advised to lay low as your handlers pondered the
next move in this calamity? With Afghanistan "designated enemy", you
talked WAR, and as the speeches came, your polls went to 90% approval!

Would YOU judge youself to be "luckiest man alive"?

Recent articles suggest the above "what if" has basis in FACT.
Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/poy2001/nwar.html says this:

"If others regarded Tenet as an unlikely choice to run the war on
al-Qaeda,
Bush didn't see it that way. He knew Tenet was obsessed with Osama bin
Laden
— "almost abnormally obsessed," says former Oklahoma Senator David
Boren,
Tenet's mentor. Most important, Bush knew Tenet had a plan. Over the
summer —
"when we were getting a lot of chatter in the system about potential
threats," National Security Council chief Condoleezza Rice recalled —
Bush
had ordered the CIA and the NSC to draw up a comprehensive proposal for
breaking al-Qaeda for good. "I feel like I'm swatting at flies," Bush
had
complained. "I want a way to take the network down." Tenet's team was
working
one up when al-Qaeda attacked.

Bush trusted Tenet, even liked him. The President matches his desire
for
loyalty with an unshakable faith in his ability to judge people
instantly —
to "look them in the eye," as he likes to say, and size them up.
Despite
being a Clinton appointee, Tenet had passed those tests months before.
Bush
made it clear early on that, unlike his predecessor, he expected to see
his
CIA director often. Tenet obliged, turning up at least twice a week for
the
President's morning intelligence briefing. He fed Bush the good stuff —
raw
human intelligence, along with plans for action — instead of meandering
analysis. "He wasn't puffed up or pompous," says Vice President Dick
Cheney.
"The President clearly likes that." It also helped the CIA director
that the
President's father, the only person in the world who had been both CIA
director and President, gave Tenet high marks."

What if in the aftermatch, the 9/11 death toll numbers dropped
drastically,
and almost all reported dead were fire fighters, police, plane
passengers?

What if Bush spokesmen like Limbaugh tried to blame "lack of asbestos
over steel" in the WTC as the cause of the unforseen collapse?
(pre-empt).

And what if you co-opted almost all the media, especially CNN, so
that
you would be judged as a "great leader", so your polls stayed at 85%
when
in fact you were responsible for the quickest downward shift EVER in the
USA's economy, budget, freedoms and sense of personal security?

I repeat: Would you consider yourself the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE?

BUT: What if your luck doesn't hold out, and as 9/11's true facts
emerge
from conscience-stricken reporters, your phony "plan" is exposed?

Russell Ranshaw

Dec 26, 2001, 8:00:58 AM12/26/01
>What if your luck doesn't hold out, and as 9/11's true facts
emerge from conscience-stricken reporters, your phony "plan" is exposed?<

There is a very serious problem with Bush being exposed. The American public
would be devastated, especially members of the armed forces, many of whom
would go nuts, there would be anarchy and lots of violence. Certainly the
economy would be devastated. The US might actually collapse.

Now, what would it take to make the masses believe your scenario is true?
First of all it is too complex for the masses to understand. Secondly, their
minds are already made up. Thirdly, they can't stomach the truth.

So while what you say is probably true it will not be recognized as such
until well into the future when we don't have to deal with the horror of it.

For now anyone who insists on the truth will be branded as a traitor.

Happy New Year,

Barb

Lopate

Dec 26, 2001, 8:52:54 AM12/26/01
I can believe that Bush and his crew were planning something involving
Afghanistan and oil pipelines prior to 9/11. There is evidence to
support that theory. I also believe that it is possible Bush and crew
knew SOMETHING was up involving terrorists prior to 9/11 and that it
is well within the Bush camp's character to plan a war before it is
justified to increase his popularity numbers.

I DON'T believe Bush KNEW it would be on 9/11 and the WTC and I DON'T
believe he planned it. But it seem very likely he knew SOMETHING was
up and let it run it's course.

Let's just say that, like Pearl Harbor, he was willing to judge what
would be acceptable American loss of life to provide a reason to
invade Afghanistan and secure an oil pipeline. I CAN believe that.

chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote in message news:<3C29BA...@worldnet.att.net>...

> &#8212; "almost abnormally obsessed," says former Oklahoma Senator David

> Boren,
> Tenet's mentor. Most important, Bush knew Tenet had a plan. Over the

> summer &#8212;

> "when we were getting a lot of chatter in the system about potential

> threats," National Security Council chief Condoleezza Rice recalled &#8212;

> Bush
> had ordered the CIA and the NSC to draw up a comprehensive proposal for
> breaking al-Qaeda for good. "I feel like I'm swatting at flies," Bush
> had
> complained. "I want a way to take the network down." Tenet's team was
> working
> one up when al-Qaeda attacked.
>
> Bush trusted Tenet, even liked him. The President matches his desire
> for
> loyalty with an unshakable faith in his ability to judge people

> instantly &#8212;

> to "look them in the eye," as he likes to say, and size them up.
> Despite
> being a Clinton appointee, Tenet had passed those tests months before.
> Bush
> made it clear early on that, unlike his predecessor, he expected to see
> his
> CIA director often. Tenet obliged, turning up at least twice a week for
> the

> President's morning intelligence briefing. He fed Bush the good stuff &#8212;
> raw
> human intelligence, along with plans for action &#8212; instead of meandering

JRD

Dec 26, 2001, 10:38:39 AM12/26/01
What if monkeys fly out of my butt?
What if the hoky poky is what it's all about?
what if those black helicopters are aliens?
What if liberals would quit making me hurl?
What if you start using your brain?
What if Bill Clinton was behind 9/11?
What if global warming isn't

Hit1Hard

Dec 26, 2001, 2:55:08 PM12/26/01
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:00:58 -0500, Russell Ranshaw wrote:

>>What if your luck doesn't hold out, and as 9/11's true facts
> emerge from conscience-stricken reporters, your phony "plan" is
> exposed?
>
> There is a very serious problem with Bush being exposed. The American
> public would be devastated, especially members of the armed forces, many
> of whom would go nuts, there would be anarchy and lots of violence.
> Certainly the economy would be devastated. The US might actually
> collapse.

100 *Sparking* Bonus Points(Tm Samuzi)... For an original thought. ;).
WHO would benefit from that? Follow that train of thought and try to see
what the global outcome in the shift of powers/influenze would be.

As always, in a crime the question is who benefits by the crime..
Not interfering with the planing or execution of a crime can benefit as
much as actually performing it.
Hence the disturbing information of foreknowledge by the several
governmental offices.. (This doesn't have to mean that even the janitor
knew about them.. higher echelon is enough to divert of steer the lower
echelons in a different direction...)

> Now, what would it take to make the masses believe your scenario is
> true? First of all it is too complex for the masses to understand.
> Secondly, their minds are already made up. Thirdly, they can't stomach
> the truth.

Thruth can slam on one's nose with the power of a 2 by 4...
And the more one's nose hurts the more devastating the result.

> So while what you say is probably true it will not be recognized as such
> until well into the future when we don't have to deal with the horror of
> it.

Thats not completely true (imo). The horror can be in a form that is a
result of all the horror that is real now. (Digital Angel for example ,
in the perfect policestate...)
And remember.. Everything is surrounded by more and more secrecy.. (Even
longer then longterm.)

> For now anyone who insists on the truth will be branded as a traitor.

For that you have to be an American. Otherwise one's just a terrorist
supporter. (And where is the line between being "branded" as a traitor,
and being "on trail" as a traitor.)

> Happy New Year,

I'm pessimistic.. but if you insist..

--
Hit1Hard.

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y
is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. --Albert Einstein

<Spam Shredder Block>
fice of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commi
nd It's FREE Finally I am making money on the Internet and I would like
everybody to share it with me. You can see actual results in a few day
<Spam Shredder Block>

Chris Morton

Dec 26, 2001, 11:27:54 AM12/26/01
In article <3C29BA...@worldnet.att.net>, chud...@worldnet.att.net says...

>What if you were a floundering President, and a story on your LOSS
>in an election you claimed to have WON was tabbed for Sept. release?

What if you stopped huffing industrial solvent?

Nah, never happen....

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.

Andrew Carol

Dec 26, 2001, 12:17:47 PM12/26/01
In article <pan.2001.12.26.14....@IAE.nl>, Hit1Hard
<Hit.On...@IAE.nl> wrote:

> As always, in a crime the question is who benefits by the crime..

Who benefits?

Do you suppose if many independant groups have a "motive" to commit a
crime they all get together to see who would benefit most and they all
permit that one group to commit the crime?

It doesn't work that way. Assuming that the person who commits the
crime must be the one who would benefit most is simplistic.

--- Andy

Hit1Hard

Dec 26, 2001, 4:07:04 PM12/26/01
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:17:47 -0500, Andrew Carol wrote:

> In article <pan.2001.12.26.14....@IAE.nl>, Hit1Hard
> <Hit.On...@IAE.nl> wrote:
>
>> As always, in a crime the question is who benefits by the crime..
>
> Who benefits?
>
> Do you suppose if many independant groups have a "motive" to commit a
> crime they all get together to see who would benefit most and they all
> permit that one group to commit the crime?

Nah.. Thats not the way I see it possible to happen.. More like one (Or
more.) govenment information group<s> finds out about the possible actions
of another in the near future .. They can sabotage it, or let it happen..

If for example an agent of the FBI finds out and reports to his superiors
that something is about to happen, it doesn't have to be the same
department or agent of the FBI that will take the evasive action. (That is
a nice benefit of compartemized departments. There are only a few who
really have gods view about their actions, if they aren't secret of
course.)

The order to make/prepare an evasive action in order to do the job to
protect the people, would depend on the one's highest in hierachy/picking
order..

If they don't give the order.. nothing happens, resulting in a crime that
happens. And in that case someone else benefits by letting that crime
happen.. (and sometimes more then the perpetrator to start with!)

And in this case we're only trying to find evidence to bind OBL to the
crime..
Trying to find evidence tying other organisation to the crime are
preposterous. So is talking about conspiracies.

> It doesn't work that way. Assuming that the person who commits the
> crime must be the one who would benefit most is simplistic.

Your right..
Sometimes the arsenist only gets the benefits of the bonfire and the
jailtime.. The owner of the building gets the inssureance money for the
bankrupt business.. Now why exactly did the owner hire and fire without a reason
that felon (The arsenist.) a few months ago?

> --- Andy

As always.. A pleasure.

--
Hit1Hard.

All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream. --Edgar Allan Poe

<Spam Shredder Block>
s. This is not a gifting opportunity. This Business Opportunity is base
d on a proven strategy to deliver a product effectively to reach thousa
nds of customers. Many of you have probably seen something similar to t
his but this one is VERY UNIQUE. Read on! \\\| ( @ @ ) oOOo(_)oOOo THE
T.E.C. Business Opportunity oooO .( ).Oooo \ ( ( ) \_) ) / (_/ THE T.E.
<Spam Shredder Block>

Sable

Dec 26, 2001, 10:09:52 AM12/26/01
Don't be naive about what a man who is willing to steal a presidency might
do to keep it.

Emmersom Bigguns

Dec 26, 2001, 1:50:59 PM12/26/01
You fucking people are nuts.

EB

Hit1Hard

Dec 26, 2001, 5:20:18 PM12/26/01
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:50:59 -0500, Emmersom Bigguns wrote:

> You fucking people are nuts.
>
> EB

"Any person, who has made observations on the state and progress of the
human mind, by observing his own, can not but have observed, that there
are two distinct classes of what are called Thoughts; those that we
produce in ourselves by reflection and the act of thinking, and those
that bolt into the mind of their own accord. I have always made it a rule
to treat those voluntary visitors with civility, taking care to examine,
as well as I was able, if they were worth entertaining; and it is from
them I have acquired almost all the knowledge that I have. As to the
learning that any person gains from school education, it serves only,
like a small capital, to put him in the way of beginning learning for
himself afterwards. Every person of learning is finally his own teacher;
the reason of which is, that principles, being of a distinct quality to
circumstances, cannot be impressed upon the memory; their place of mental
residence is the understanding, and they are never so lasting as when
they begin by conception."

Thomas Paine, Age of Reason.

Now, Emmerson..

If it was reflection that made you boldly post your reply.. Could you
share your basis for the "nuts"? Since the "bolt" reply only can mean fear
from your side...

--
Hit1Hard.

To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes
perfect virtue...gravity,genorisity of soul,sincerity,earnestness,and
kindness --Confucius

<Spam Shredder Block>
this program again! Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC: Hey cuz! This is Mary.
I only have one thing to say to youOH MY GOD! I sent 20 emails out like
you said and went on vacation. When I got back, my account was up to o
ver $12,000! I owe you! GETTING STARTED: The very first thing you need
to do is go to PayPal and sign up for FREE. It takes two minutes and Pa
<Spam Shredder Block>

News From Reality

Dec 26, 2001, 2:02:30 PM12/26/01
Makes perfect sense to me

--
http://www.hereinreality.com

News From Reality

Dec 26, 2001, 2:06:43 PM12/26/01
"Russell Ranshaw" <rran...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in

> There is a very serious problem with Bush being exposed. The American
public
> would be devastated, especially members of the armed forces, many of
whom
> would go nuts, there would be anarchy and lots of violence. Certainly
the
> economy would be devastated. The US might actually collapse.

This kind of thinking is what is keeping people from demanding the
truth. In reality, if this were exposed the evil-doers would be ousted
from office and duly imprisoned, and America would go back to being the
America we have always loved, sans much of the corruption and greed that
has caused us so much tragedy. We must not let fear of chaos keep us
from bringing the evildoers to justice.

--
http://www.hereinreality.com

Bill Bonde

Dec 26, 2001, 2:55:33 PM12/26/01

Hit1Hard wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:50:59 -0500, Emmersom Bigguns wrote:
>
> > You fucking people are nuts.
> >
> > EB
> >

> "Any person, who has made observations on the state and progress of the
> human mind, by observing his own, can not but have observed, that there
> are two distinct classes of what are called Thoughts; those that we
> produce in ourselves by reflection and the act of thinking, and those
> that bolt into the mind of their own accord. I have always made it a rule
> to treat those voluntary visitors with civility, taking care to examine,
> as well as I was able, if they were worth entertaining; and it is from
> them I have acquired almost all the knowledge that I have. As to the
> learning that any person gains from school education, it serves only,
> like a small capital, to put him in the way of beginning learning for
> himself afterwards. Every person of learning is finally his own teacher;
> the reason of which is, that principles, being of a distinct quality to
> circumstances, cannot be impressed upon the memory; their place of mental
> residence is the understanding, and they are never so lasting as when
> they begin by conception."
>
> Thomas Paine, Age of Reason.
>
> Now, Emmerson..
>
> If it was reflection that made you boldly post your reply.. Could you
> share your basis for the "nuts"? Since the "bolt" reply only can mean fear
> from your side...

What sort of reflection would be needed to conclude that people who
claim that the US did 9/11 to itself as an inside job are nuts? The GPS
guided planes idea has several extreme logical holes in it.

Chris Morton

Dec 26, 2001, 2:47:12 PM12/26/01
In article <3C29E840...@hotmail.com>, Sable says...

>Don't be naive about what a man who is willing to steal a presidency might
>do to keep it.

Don't be naive about what hate filled kooks disappointed about a crushing
election loss might be willing to say to reverse it.

Sable

Dec 26, 2001, 12:14:44 PM12/26/01
Crushing? You got to be kidding? Bush thinks this war is going to help him stay
elected, he's destroyed the economy and that is what Americans really care about.
Find this out big time soon 2002.

Chris Morton

Dec 26, 2001, 2:50:12 PM12/26/01
In article <4223f7f1.01122...@posting.google.com>,
brandon...@yahoo.com says...

>I can believe that Bush and his crew were planning something involving
>Afghanistan and oil pipelines prior to 9/11. There is evidence to

You left out the Jews, the Martians and the napkin makers.

"Don't listen to him, he makes napkins!"

Hit1Hard

Dec 26, 2001, 6:42:22 PM12/26/01

Oh. Behold.. I would never.. Assume or claim that the american people as a
people did this to themselves.. I have to much trust in the (If you allow
me to generalize.) common american or better Joe Sixpack of ANY population
of any country of this world. They have no reason to do so and nothing to
gain from it, and they would all (and do!) identify with the victims..
Hence the justified outrage and support of the american public OR global
public for the victims...

Now.. for the trustworthyness of the so proclaimed leaders.. The ballgame
becomes different and with a complete new set of rules to obey...

And for logical holes in the GPS guided planes... If an organisation, with
the newest and problably most secret and expensive technology on Earth wouldn't be able
to pull a trick like that.. I would be very supprised... I think I would
be just as supprised as OBL produced and published a home video tape with
the Leaders of the "free" managed world having coffee in some
"undisclosed" location and discussing how they pulled this one of and
having that idiotic "raghead" (that in his ignorance of what he was up
against.) declared war on America pull the train of blame.

There are just to much coincedences, to many who benefit (Directly or
indirectly), to just look in one direction (That the ones mentioned
before point in.) and drop everything else on command of authority.
But then again.. Most good police stories start that way...

--
Hit1Hard.

A man is ethical only when life, as such, is sacred to him, that of
plants and animals, as that of his fellow men, and when he devotes
himself to all life that is in need of help. --Albert Schweitzer

<Spam Shredder Block>
yPal will deposit $5.00 in your account. That makes this program FREE!
Here's the link: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FinallyGettingMine@ho
tmail.com Then E-Mail the $5.00 from your PayPal account to ONLY the F
IRST name on the list (#1) along with a little note saying "Please Send
My Report." Make sure to write it where it asks for a Note. By doing t
<Spam Shredder Block>

Larry W. Jewell

Dec 26, 2001, 3:42:26 PM12/26/01
brandon...@yahoo.com (Lopate) wrote in message news:<4223f7f1.01122...@posting.google.com>...

> Let's just say that, like Pearl Harbor, he was willing to judge what
> would be acceptable American loss of life to provide a reason to
> invade Afghanistan and secure an oil pipeline. I CAN believe that.

Lot's of fruitcakes think FDR "just let it happen" at Pearl Harbor.
Are those same nuts now looking for something stupid to say about
9/11? You bet they are.

Say Hi to Elvis for me.

Larry J

JRD

Dec 26, 2001, 4:50:55 PM12/26/01
You are absolutely correct, I am so glad Al gore didn't get away with stealing
it.

Sable

Dec 26, 2001, 2:07:21 PM12/26/01
Cheeky, baby. But Al Gore won that election. Alcohol guzzling Bush Jr. stole
that election with the help of the rotting scum on the supreme court.

Bill Bonde

Dec 26, 2001, 5:25:55 PM12/26/01

> And for logical holes in the GPS guided planes... cIf an organisation, with

> the newest and problably most secret and expensive technology on Earth wouldn't be able
> to pull a trick like that.. I would be very supprised...

Barbara Olsen died in one of the air crashes. She was talking from the
plane to people on he ground. How does this work if it was a setup with
GPS flown planes? Did she agree to be killed? Is she in the 'witness
protection program'?

> I think I would
> be just as supprised as OBL produced and published a home video tape with
> the Leaders of the "free" managed world having coffee in some
> "undisclosed" location and discussing how they pulled this one of and
> having that idiotic "raghead" (that in his ignorance of what he was up
> against.) declared war on America pull the train of blame.
>
> There are just to much coincedences, to many who benefit (Directly or
> indirectly), to just look in one direction (That the ones mentioned
> before point in.) and drop everything else on command of authority.
> But then again.. Most good police stories start that way...

You are nuts, you know.

JRD

Dec 26, 2001, 6:01:47 PM12/26/01
Al Gore tried to steal it, USSC stopped him from doing so

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 26, 2001, 7:07:50 PM12/26/01
Please state ONE (at the most TWO) of the "logical holes".

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 26, 2001, 7:16:20 PM12/26/01
Olson UNDOUBTEDLY is alive and well, sporting a new nose job,
face lift, and new teeth (implants).

The oldest trick in the book is to have one of your own play
possum. "It COULDN'T be US! My boy friend died in the crash"!

Hit1Hard

Dec 26, 2001, 10:37:23 PM12/26/01

Did she have an terminal cancer in the endphase?
I don't know.. I was only talking about the technical posibility.
And further more.. If.. (And only _IF_ ) it was an "inside" job, and
those "insiders" didn't care to destroy so much property nor respect
human life.. do you think the presence of Barbara Olson would have made
any difference?

>> I think I would
>> be just as supprised as OBL produced and published a home video tape
>> with the Leaders of the "free" managed world having coffee in some
>> "undisclosed" location and discussing how they pulled this one of and
>> having that idiotic "raghead" (that in his ignorance of what he was up
>> against.) declared war on America pull the train of blame.
>>
>> There are just to much coincedences, to many who benefit (Directly or
>> indirectly), to just look in one direction (That the ones mentioned
>> before point in.) and drop everything else on command of authority. But
>> then again.. Most good police stories start that way...
>>
> You are nuts, you know.

I wish I was, then all would make perfect sense.

--
Hit1Hard.

Life is simply a collection of memories, but memories are like star
light... They live on Forever. --C. W. McCall

<Spam Shredder Block>
his you make the system legal. It is illegal to exchange money for noth
ing. This programs offers a priceless report for 5$. Once, and only onc
e you have received the report, delete that email address on your new r
evised email in the #1 position. Then move the other two email addresse
s up one position, so that #3 becomes #2, and #2 becomes #1, and then a
<Spam Shredder Block>

Nap

Dec 26, 2001, 8:06:05 PM12/26/01

<chud...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> What if you were a floundering President, and a story on your LOSS
> in an election you claimed to have WON was tabbed for Sept. release?

What if a irrational nutcase with an unhealthy, burning, vile hate of the
President
got internet access?

I think the result would be ... your posts!

Emmersom Bigguns

Dec 26, 2001, 10:37:09 PM12/26/01
It was not a knee-jerk reaction that caused me to state that these fucking
people are nuts.
It's from reading the stupid shit that they write, that draws me to that
conclusion.

And after the additional posts to this thread and the many others I have
changed my original position, these fucking people are fucking nuts.

EB

"Hit1Hard" <Hit.On...@IAE.nl> wrote in message

freedomfighter

Dec 26, 2001, 10:45:01 PM12/26/01
thank you!~

"News From Reality" <comm...@hereinreality.com> wrote in message

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:08:42 AM12/27/01
Chris Morton <cmo...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:<a0d9l...@drn.newsguy.com>...

> In article <4223f7f1.01122...@posting.google.com>,
> brandon...@yahoo.com says...
> >
> >I can believe that Bush and his crew were planning something involving
> >Afghanistan and oil pipelines prior to 9/11. There is evidence to
>
> You left out the Jews, the Martians and the napkin makers.
>
> "Don't listen to him, he makes napkins!"
I think Secret Squirrel made a similar accusation.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:10:04 AM12/27/01
"News From Reality" <comm...@hereinreality.com> wrote in message news:<a9pW7.192087$kf1.58...@news1.rdc1.ne.home.com>...

> Makes perfect sense to me
If you were someone like Secret Squirrel or Alex Vange.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:11:38 AM12/27/01
"Russell Ranshaw" <rran...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:<eSjW7.13967$B47.6...@typhoon.columbus.rr.com>...
> >What if your luck doesn't hold out, and as 9/11's true facts
> emerge from conscience-stricken reporters, your phony "plan" is exposed?<

> There is a very serious problem with Bush being exposed. The American public
> would be devastated, especially members of the armed forces, many of whom
> would go nuts, there would be anarchy and lots of violence. Certainly the
> economy would be devastated. The US might actually collapse.
>
> Now, what would it take to make the masses believe your scenario is true?
> First of all it is too complex for the masses to understand. Secondly, their
> minds are already made up. Thirdly, they can't stomach the truth.
>
> So while what you say is probably true it will not be recognized as such
> until well into the future when we don't have to deal with the horror of it.
>
> For now anyone who insists on the truth will be branded as a traitor.
>
> Happy New Year,
>
> Barb
Secret Squirrel does not define the truth, Barb. Maybe you should
try reading when you are not high on crack.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:12:33 AM12/27/01
chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote in message news:<3C29BA...@worldnet.att.net>...
> What if you were a floundering President, and a story on your LOSS
> in an election you claimed to have WON was tabbed for Sept. release?
What if you stopped smoking crack and realize that Secret
Squirrel's rantings are lies?

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:14:09 AM12/27/01
Sable <Sebl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3C29E840...@hotmail.com>...

> Don't be naive about what a man who is willing to steal a presidency might
> do to keep it.

Well, we know what lies people like you and Secret Squirrel, who
hate the President, are willing to tell.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 1:14:55 AM12/27/01
Chris Morton <cmo...@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:<a0d9g...@drn.newsguy.com>...

> In article <3C29E840...@hotmail.com>, Sable says...
> >
> >Don't be naive about what a man who is willing to steal a presidency might
> >do to keep it.
>
> Don't be naive about what hate filled kooks disappointed about a crushing
> election loss might be willing to say to reverse it.
What happened to Secret Squirrel? He was the mot hate-filled of the
hate-filled kooks.

Michael

Nereid

Dec 27, 2001, 1:18:07 AM12/27/01
This disaster did play marvelously into Dumbo's hand. It's suspicious.
"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@marvelonline.net> wrote in message

Sumar Salt

Dec 27, 2001, 2:17:58 AM12/27/01
For the record,

I believe it is _plausible_ (not necessarily factual, but plausible) that
the government knew something was going to happen, thought it would be on
the scale of the cole or the embassy bombings, and let it ride in the hopes
of finally being able to do what Clinton should have done during eight years
of terror.

In doing so, they may have underestimated what Atta's plan was. But in
retrospect it's probably better for the world that this is happening
anyway -- unless of course India nukes Pakistan.

Sumar Salt

Dec 27, 2001, 2:24:17 AM12/27/01

"Larry W. Jewell" <larryw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> brandon...@yahoo.com (Lopate) wrote in message
> Lot's of fruitcakes think FDR "just let it happen" at Pearl Harbor.

If my memory serves me, I remember watching a NOVA in which they detailed
that a warning of the attack on Pearl Harbour was being relayed via Western
Union ships using flash-light morse code -- they didn't want to use radio
because it might have been intercepted. The warning arrived too late.

Anyone else know this?

Sumar Salt

Dec 27, 2001, 2:25:11 AM12/27/01

"JRD" <"(no spam)indianajim"@starband.net> wrote in message
> What if Bill Clinton was behind 9/11?

It's his stupid Arab policies that lead up to this. Imagine if he blew the
crap out of the Taliban after the Cole bombing.

Sumar Salt

Dec 27, 2001, 2:21:10 AM12/27/01

"Lopate" <brandon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Let's just say that, like Pearl Harbor, he was willing to judge what
> would be acceptable American loss of life to provide a reason to
> invade Afghanistan and secure an oil pipeline. I CAN believe that.

Secure an oil pipeline? We're not enemies with the USSR, we don't need to
go to war to prevent Russia from putting in a pipeline.

Larry W. Jewell

Dec 27, 2001, 4:46:01 AM12/27/01
"Sumar Salt" <sall...@kivco.com> wrote in message news:<a0ehvm$oqb$1...@news1.mountaincable.net>...

So, Western Union has a string of ships in line of sight strung
between the US and Hawaii, 2280 miles? ROTFLMAO.

What happened was that the War Dept. found that its 10 Kw. transmitter
on the west coast could not punch through the atmospheric static. The
Navy had a 20 Kw, but RCA had a 40 Kw. They used the commercial
service as the strongest means available. If there had really been a
conspiracy they would have either never sent an alert or used the 10
Kw. as an excuse for delaying the alert. BTW, the alert was not a
warning of an impending attack on Pearl, nobody expected that.

Larry J

Larry W. Jewell

Dec 27, 2001, 4:48:45 AM12/27/01
Where do these lunatics come from?

Bill Bonde

Dec 27, 2001, 5:47:06 AM12/27/01

She's on the plane cell phoning to people telling them who hijacked the
plane. There were lots of people phoning. This would be tough to fake.

> >> I think I would
> >> be just as supprised as OBL produced and published a home video tape
> >> with the Leaders of the "free" managed world having coffee in some
> >> "undisclosed" location and discussing how they pulled this one of and
> >> having that idiotic "raghead" (that in his ignorance of what he was up
> >> against.) declared war on America pull the train of blame.
> >>
> >> There are just to much coincedences, to many who benefit (Directly or
> >> indirectly), to just look in one direction (That the ones mentioned
> >> before point in.) and drop everything else on command of authority. But
> >> then again.. Most good police stories start that way...
> >>
> > You are nuts, you know.
>
> I wish I was, then all would make perfect sense.

Bin Laden's boys took the planes and rammed them into the WTC. That's
what happened and it fits all the evidence.

Bill Bonde

Dec 27, 2001, 5:48:18 AM12/27/01

chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Please state ONE (at the most TWO) of the "logical holes".

Babs Olson being on the plane and phoning people saying who hijacked the
plane.

MrWelch

Dec 27, 2001, 7:08:37 AM12/27/01
> What happened was that the War Dept. found that its 10 Kw. transmitter
> on the west coast could not punch through the atmospheric static. The
> Navy had a 20 Kw, but RCA had a 40 Kw. They used the commercial
> service as the strongest means available. If there had really been a
> conspiracy they would have either never sent an alert or used the 10
> Kw. as an excuse for delaying the alert. BTW, the alert was not a
> warning of an impending attack on Pearl, nobody expected that.
>
> Larry J

Funny thing, the way history keeps getting a re-write. Most people
still believe FDR provoked the Japanese and left Pearl a sitting duck so
as to bring the US into another foreign war with the backing of a united
America. If this is the way history has judged 1941, will the terrorist
attack be interpreted along the same lines?

JRD

Dec 27, 2001, 7:08:24 AM12/27/01

"Larry W. Jewell" wrote:

> Where do these lunatics come from?

This is what happens when weak-minded people go to public schools
JRD

Mark Neglay

Dec 27, 2001, 9:39:15 AM12/27/01
MrWelch <daun...@emailaccount.com> wrote in message news:<3C2B0F45...@emailaccount.com>...

> > What happened was that the War Dept. found that its 10 Kw. transmitter
> > on the west coast could not punch through the atmospheric static. The
> > Navy had a 20 Kw, but RCA had a 40 Kw. They used the commercial
> > service as the strongest means available. If there had really been a
> > conspiracy they would have either never sent an alert or used the 10
> > Kw. as an excuse for delaying the alert. BTW, the alert was not a
> > warning of an impending attack on Pearl, nobody expected that.
> >
> > Larry J
>
> Funny thing, the way history keeps getting a re-write. Most people

Most? You mean most whacko conspiracy theorists agree?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2001, 11:17:55 AM12/27/01
"Nereid" <Ner...@neptune.com> wrote in message news:<z2zW7.2251$kK1.41429@rwcrnsc52>...

> This disaster did play marvelously into Dumbo's hand. It's suspicious.
There is nothing suspicious about Secret Squirrel's accusations,
though. He has been against Bush since day one.

Michael

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 27, 2001, 11:15:08 AM12/27/01
Michael Ejercito wrote:

> What if you stopped smoking crack and realize that Secret
> Squirrel's rantings are lies?

Au contraire, Michael. Here is the premise - restated.

[...]

Despite being Clinton's appointee, Tenet passed those tests months
before.
Bush made it clear early on that, unlike his predecessor, he expected to
see
his CIA director often. Tenet obliged, turning up at least twice a week
for
the President's morning intelligence briefing. He fed Bush the good
stuff —
raw human intelligence, along with plans for action — instead of
meandering
analysis. "He wasn't puffed up or pompous," says Vice President Dick
Cheney.
"The President clearly likes that."

It also helped the CIA director that the President's father, the only
person
who had ever been both CIA director and President, gave Tenet high
marks."

What if in the aftermatch, 9/11 death toll numbers dropped
drastically,
and almost all reported dead were fire fighters, police, plane
passengers?

What if Bush spokesmen like Limbaugh tried to blame "lack of asbestos
over steel" in the WTC as the cause of the unforseen collapse?
(a pre-emptive scenario to mitigate damage if the "plan" is exposed).

And what if you co-opted almost all the media, especially CNN, so
that you would be judged as a "great leader", so your polls stayed at
85%
when in fact you were responsible for the quickest downward shift EVER
in
the USA's economy, budget, freedoms and sense of personal security?

I repeat: Would you consider yourself the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE?

BUT: What if your luck doesn't hold out, and as 9/11's true facts

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 27, 2001, 11:25:57 AM12/27/01
Bill Bonde wrote:

> chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> >
> > Please state ONE (at the most TWO) of the "logical holes".
> >
> Babs Olson being on the plane and phoning people saying who hijacked the
> plane.
Ted Olson - RIGHT WING CONSPIRATOR - "said" Barbara called him.
I imagine Ted could / would "say" ANYHING.

From the newpaper article of Sept 12:

"Her husband said she called him twice on a cell phone from American
Airlines Flight 77, which was en route from Washington Dulles
International
Airport to Los Angeles.

Ted Olson told CNN that his wife said all
passengers and flight personnel, including the
pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by
armed hijackers. The only weapons she
mentioned were knives and cardboard cutters. "

chud...@worldnet.att.net

Dec 27, 2001, 11:26:51 AM12/27/01
Yes, it will.

JRD

Dec 27, 2001, 11:37:09 AM12/27/01

chud...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

What if Bill Clinton and the DNC came up with a plan to derail the Bush
administration and the economy? This plan would help improve the horrible
Clinton legacy and the chances of putting Hillary into the white house? What
if this plan would all but guarantee the democrats sweeping up congress in
2002? What if the underestimation of the current President and the American
people made this plan backfire?
What if?

SkullnBonz

Dec 27, 2001, 11:38:30 AM12/27/01
"Sumar Salt" revealed serious confusion with: >
> "Lopate" wrote: > >
>
> > Let's just say that, like Pearl Harbor, he was willing to judge what
> > would be acceptable American loss of life to provide a reason to
> > invade Afghanistan and secure an oil pipeline. I CAN believe that.
>
> Secure an oil pipeline? We're not enemies with the USSR, we don't need to
> go to war to prevent Russia from putting in a pipeline.

The USSR hasn't existed for ten years now, and it's Unocal and other
western oil companies who want to lay the pipeline through
Afghanistan. Colin Powell told other governments last summer that we
were planning an invasion of Afghanistan in October.

A War in the Planning for Four Years
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/RUP111B.html

"Naturally, the common people don't want war. Voice or no voice, the
people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you
have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism." - Hermann Goering

Hit1Hard

Dec 27, 2001, 3:31:24 PM12/27/01

Agree. Doesn't nessecarely negate the previous stated.

>> > You are nuts, you know.
>>
>> I wish I was, then all would make perfect sense.
>>
> Bin Laden's boys took the planes and rammed them into the WTC. That's
> what happened and it fits all the evidence.

So you saw the "original" evidence claimed to be enough to eventually put
?60? countries populations in danger eh? And that number is depending on
that nothing really dangerous is allowed to happen now!!!

Your part of the "incrowd", the so claimed "we" that are in the know
instead of having to trust (Blindly.) that the before mentioned "we" are
doing the right and just thing for everybody's instead of persueing<sp?>
"our" own interest?

And don't try to make any reference to the personal interests we "could"
have eh? Or talk about conspiracy's?

And guess what.. The "we" have declared to let all the evidence connecting
Bin Laden and Co. to the attack just a few hours later.. to be classified
information. How fucking convenient! At once in a few hours the secret
services had enough inspiration to fullfill its task as it SHOULD HAVE
DONE BEFORE THE ATTACK?

The evidence everyone saw was :

The planes slamming into the buildings.. From 4 different sides the
atrocity was programmed into the public mind until helplessness triggered
an anger to start a outcry for revenge unequalled in human history..
Imagine : Even the German Nazi's needed a few years to get the Germans to
hate the injustice after WW1 enough to agree and fullfill the dreams of
the founders of the then imagined "Fourth Reich". Enough to pay for it in
blood.. Their blood. And they payed in buckets....

The rest of the global public's "evidence" that supposed to be enough is
:

1)
In the form of believes planted by "former or retired authorities" <who
have (Theorethically!) the same knowledge as the media themselves based on
information unclassified by the Authorities of one side of this war.> If
these "Experts" know more.. They are authorised to "leak"! Since if they
know more they talk about classified information and could go to jail for
that.. Switch on your television man, and check how many messages claimed
to be news (Supposedly based on FACTS!) contain the words "Believe", "We
think", "It is assumed that"...

2}
Spread by one of the party's that have an interest in how the populations
of the world observe and think about this whole battle... And guess what..
OBL is talking Propaganda.. YEAH right, the good guys would never do that
eh? Dream on. Well at least in the west you get a good <soap> television
show for how your taxmoney is spend. For example a vid tape with all its
controversie (And plain lies!!!!) over its translations and their
accuracy..
There is a new tape comming.. Dual-thought this time :
Propaganda/Confession.. But its not allowed (In a time when someone with
more then 2 braincells can think of about a 100 ways to transmitt a
message to anywhere on this world) to see it completely or with voice
without having the "official" allowed thoughts accompanying it or beforehand..
Hence the programming of our viewers by the networks allready.

3)
After the events themselves the evidence contains a string of highly
unconventional lucky finds (passports!, Suicide notes, luggage that missed
the plane.), impossible
statements/actions (highly unconventional behavior for muslims to make it
possible to identify them on memory later, this inspite of all the
"training' to be invisible in the enviroment.) or governmental actions
beforehand. As : Relationship with Taliban, Oilpipeline negotiations that
stated that the Taliban had to be removed from afghanistan, The backing of
by the FBI on higher echelon orders
towards OBL investigations. The one moment supported opium trade by the
taliban, the other moment statements that the taliban did such a good job
in the drugs war..
Or even now in hindsight of the events : The new prime minister having
connections to the before mentioned oil industry that wanted that
pipeline. Or news that gets completely blocked.. Attempted bombing of US
senator, detained Israeli's cheering for the attack.. And the dissapearing
news about spyrings.

You state "That's what happened and it fits all the evidence." You should
have added : "that I and every other non thinkin moron accept to be enough
for the official claim and the results upto now."

Can you imagine that sometimes the police in an investigation could hand
to a judge 2 persons for the same crime that only could have been done by
1 of them.. This because both were independently mixed/connected to the
crime, and both had reasons enough to commit the crime. But for neither
person was enough evidence to exclude the other person.. Its upto an
independent judge to descide who is guilty.. NOT THE POLICE that
investigates to declare one person guilty and point all investigative
efforts in only direction getting that one person "framed", and skipping
the "inconveniant" evidence that not pleads that person free, but
incriminates the second person..

And don't get me stated on the "Antrax" scare.. How much pressure did
congress need to approve all those new laws (Allready prepared in
detail).. We should all be glad they witheld from declaring war.. Making
the Texas Executioner the most powerfull man that ever existed... And
guess what.. He doesn't care about justice.. Dead or Alive.. I don't
care.. WHAT MAKES THE SHRUB BETTER THEN OBL? His feeling or vieuw for
Justice?

My ass!

If this means I am nuts.. So be it..I am only a (see below).. You better be
afraid for the moment when the truth hits your freedombell that I am NOT.. And with
all the secrecy surround this "event" it is still possible.. and not with
a low probability.

--
Hit1Hard the only :
ShitheadFartheadPoopoobrainIdiotFundamentalisticMuslemChristianNeo-naziTrollNut,

Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself. --Erich Fromm Man
for Himself

<Spam Shredder Block>
king. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists! This servic
e is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18,Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the co
de of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state
a product or service must be exchanged for money received). Here's How
<Spam Shredder Block>

SkullnBonz

Dec 27, 2001, 12:48:49 PM12/27/01
"Sumar Salt" amazed us with: >

> For the record,
>
> I believe it is _plausible_ (not necessarily factual, but plausible) that
> the government knew something was going to happen, thought it would be on
> the scale of the cole or the embassy bombings, and let it ride in the hopes
> of finally being able to do what Clinton should have done during eight years
> of terror.

So you'd be willing to excuse Smirk for letting a few hundred
Americans be murdered? That's really bizarre. And as for "eight years
of terror," do you think terrorism is something new? Hell, the US has
been training and supporting terrorists for a lot longer than that.
You also seem to forget (or did you ever know?) that the US helped
create the Taliban and put them in power, and that Osama bin Laden was
a CIA asset during the Reagan/Bush years.
(I wouldn't be surprized if he's STILL a CIA asset) Are you also
unaware that "Bush 41" has been in business with the bin Ladens for
many, many years?

> In doing so, they may have underestimated what Atta's plan was.

How do you know it was Atta's plan? How do you know Atta was even on
one of the planes? Several of the hijackers identified by the FBI have
been proven to be alive and well, and one or two had died years
before. Truth is, we don't know who the hijackers were.

> But in retrospect it's probably better for the world that this is happening
> anyway -- unless of course India nukes Pakistan.

India's just following our example. As for anything about this being
"better for the world," your thinking is so dim and bizarre that it's
pretty much beyond words.

SkullnBonz

Dec 27, 2001, 12:56:56 PM12/27/01
Larry W. Jewell asked: >

> Where do these lunatics come from?

You mean the lunatics who expect us to believe that the "Osama" in the
so-called "smoking gun tape" is the real bin Laden? Are those the
lunatics you're talking about?

Have a look. Real Osama on right... fake Osama on left... Smirk is one
big fucking liar.

http://www.rense.com/general18/wrong.htm

SkullnBonz

Dec 27, 2001, 1:06:10 PM12/27/01
Michael Ejercito farted out: >
> Sable wrote: > >
> >
> > Don't be naive about what a man who is willing to steal a presidency might
> > do to keep it.
>
> Well, we know what lies people like you and Secret Squirrel, who
> hate the President, are willing to tell.

Are they willing to tell lies as big as this one?

http://www.rense.com/general18/wrong.htm

Sumar Salt

Dec 27, 2001, 2:07:27 PM12/27/01

"SkullnBonz" <Skull...@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Sumar Salt" revealed serious confusion with: >
> > "Lopate" wrote: > >
> >
> > > Let's just say that, like Pearl Harbor, he was willing to judge what
> > > would be acceptable American loss of life to provide a reason to
> > > invade Afghanistan and secure an oil pipeline. I CAN believe that.
> >
> > Secure an oil pipeline? We're not enemies with the USSR, we don't need
> > go to war to prevent Russia from putting in a pipeline.
>
> The USSR hasn't existed for ten years now,

Yes, that was my point. I'm not so sure that we really care about an oil
pipeline in aghanistan.

Larry W. Jewell

Dec 27, 2001, 3:44:58 PM12/27/01
malco...@hotmail.com (Mark Neglay) wrote in message news:<b0097087.01122...@posting.google.com>...

> Most? You mean most whacko conspiracy theorists agree?

Please, don't call them "whacko conspiracy theorists". They should be
called "lying, fascist-loving, whacko conspiracy theorists". This can
be shorted to Kooky Konspiracy Klowns. Correct terminology is
important.

Larry J

Fifty1Ford

Dec 27, 2001, 5:17:28 PM12/27/01
First.
Most of the stuff in this thread/group is crap.

But I'm getting sick of posts that add nothing other than:

> > Where do these lunatics come from?

Either actually disprove/argue the case or shut up.

> > Where do these lunatics come from?

Yea.. And the world if flat right?

My point is not to defend kooks...
It's just that simply calling them nuts only makes them think that they are
on the right track.

How many scientific or historical truths were denied for years, decades,
centuries simply because the knee-jerk reaction of other was "You are nuts!"

Round earth, earth revolves around the sun, the stars in the sky are other
suns, other planets exist out there (only just proved), etc.
All of the people who first proposed these things were not recognized by the
population until after their death.
Heck.. They were called insane, heretics, lying devil worshipers, etc, by
many.

Also, if you do believe that someone is wrong, how is posting:

> > Where do these lunatics come from?

going to sway anyone's opinion?
If you believe that you know the truth about an actual
statement/event/debate, share what you think, perhaps others will learn from
your thoughts...

> > Where do these lunatics come from?

There is nothing to learn from this statement other than to guess that you
do not have any actual augment, or basis for what YOU believe to be true,
and that is worse than being wrong IMHO.

Again, not saying that anything in this thread or whole board is true...

I'm just sick of the lack of actual debate here.
If you think someone is wrong.. Prove or debate your point.. Or shut up.

Fifty1Ford

Larry W. Jewell

Dec 27, 2001, 5:56:13 PM12/27/01
MrWelch <daun...@emailaccount.com> wrote in message news:<3C2B0F45...@emailaccount.com>...

> Most people still believe FDR provoked the Japanese and left Pearl a sitting duck so as to bring the US into another foreign war with the backing of a united America. If this is the way history has judged 1941, will the terrorist attack be interpreted along the same lines?

It's obvious you have no idea how history has judged anything. You're
probably very good at judging how raving lunatics judge things, but
not history.

FDR didn't need a Pearl Harbor to get the US behing a war against
fascism, we were already getting sick of the bastards.

Here's an excerpt from the Gallup site:

In October 1941, about two months before the Japanese attacked the
U.S. military in Hawaii, 64% of Americans said the United States
should take steps "now" to prevent Japan from becoming more powerful,
even if this action would mean risking a war with Japan, while just
25% were opposed. Even earlier, in October 1939, 62% of Americans said
the U.S. should do everything possible, except going to war, to help
England and France. But even this caveat was tempered by the
willingness of the American public, in a June 1941 poll, to have the
U.S. provide military escorts for ships carrying war materials to
Britain -- with 56% in favor and 35% opposed. Even more telling was
the widespread support of Americans for allowing the U.S. Navy to
shoot at German submarines and warships on sight, supported by a
margin of 62% to 28%. These latter two actions are clearly acts of
war, and had they been implemented would have drawn the United States
into war even earlier than it was.

So, you're wrong. Now have yourself a nice Drano malt to clear out
yours cobwebs.

Larry J