Experience? Nobama don't need no steenkin' experience.

Berkeley Bolshevik

Aug 31, 2008, 2:11:41 AM8/31/08
Nobama has been an elected official 1997.

Governor Sarah Palin has been an elected official 1992.

Nobama has been to Iraq 1 time.

Governor Sarah Palin has been to Iraq 1 time.

Nobama has never held an executive position.

Governor Sarah Palin held executive positions by being mayor of
Wasilla, Alaska and governor of the State of Alaska.

Democrats and Obamanics bitch and moan has ran only a small city and
state.

What has Nobama run? I can tell you. Nada.

It looks like Governor Sarah Palin has more qualifications than Nobama
to be President of the United States, but she is going for the office
of the Vice-President which will make her one heartbeat away from
being the President. She will still have more experience.

Has Nobama ever made a budget. Hire and fire personnel, appoint heads
of departments or ever be personally held responsible for running a
state? Nope.

Governor Palin may have been an executive for a small city and state,
but when a person is elevated from running a small corporation to a
large multi-national corporation the principles are the same except on
a larger scale. Going from homemaker and PTA member to the governor of
a state is quite a leap and Governor Palin has made the jump
gracefully and with confidence.

Nobama has made the transition from community organizer to pop icon.
Not exactly a resume to be leader of the greatest country in the
world.

-

"The day will come when oil will be used as the ultimate
weapon in the battle" against the West.
-Libyan leader Muammar el Qaddafi 1973

Democrats are supporting that battle against the West.

lubow

Aug 31, 2008, 2:29:22 AM8/31/08
According to Zogby, Obama has 260 EVs and needs 269 to win. McCain has 173 and
needs 270 to win. Nobody is buying into the cutie with a rifle shit. It only
took us a day to discover she wants to pollute our schools with "creationism."
We now know that with her incredible experience, her administration is under
investigation for using the public office to benefit her sister's divorce case.
Typical GOPuke scum. Like Nixon, like Bush, like Cheney.

Talk about experience all you want. None of the four have executive experience
and nobody cares because the Executive Branch is run by a professional Chief of
Staff who does have executive experience. The president does not manage
anything. The president is our cheer leader and our policy maker. The president
is there to give us leadership and hope. The president is the commander in
chief, but does not wear a uniform. The president formulates social security
but does not hire a GS-11 for the Fargo, ND social security office.

"Berkeley Bolshevik" <Worke...@MickeyMarx.com> wrote in message

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Aug 31, 2008, 4:03:41 AM8/31/08

"Berkeley Bolshevik" <Worke...@MickeyMarx.com> wrote in message

How many bills has she introduced in Congress?
That's right, NONE.