7 fully-vaccinated El Pasoans have died of Covid in past 2 weeks

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:35:02 AM9/22/21
EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

However, officials said all of the deceased did suffer from
underlying health conditions and included:

1 man in his 50s
1 woman in her 50s
1 man in his 60s
2 women in their 60s
1 man in his 70s
1 man in his 90s

https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2021/07/21/7-fully-vaccinated-el-
pasoans-died-of-covid-in-past-2-weeks/

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 10:53:10 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:9c37e7ba57ddfd8f...@dizum.com...

> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
monetised for each one they report who dies from
Covid-19.

It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
exaggerated.

They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
vax.

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 11:18:47 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote
More proof that the Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red
states than COVID. Trump is doing it for Putin.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:20 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

Matt Singer

Sep 22, 2021, 1:00:26 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 8:01 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Harris Slut" wrote in message news:9c37e7ba57ddfd8f...@dizum.com...
>
>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health disclosed Wednesday
>> that seven El Pasoans had died over the past two weeks from Covid-19 despite
>> having been fully vaccinated.
>
> But they really died from the "vax".

That's bullshit, and you're a liar.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:46:07 PM9/22/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Harris Slut" wrote in message
>
>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>
> But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
> monetised for each one they report who dies from
> Covid-19.
>
> It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
> reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
> exaggerated.
>
> They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
> vax.

Funny you cannot name one person
who "died from the vax"

!Jones

Sep 22, 2021, 2:22:05 PM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:01:22 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Andrew"
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
>vax.

Nope. They were attacked by space aliens!

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 4:02:13 PM9/22/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

Both Ben Shaprio's parents died from Fauci's vaccine and he gave what he
inherited to Trump.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 10:50:10 AM9/23/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
https://freepressers.com/articles/thousands-flood-abc-affiliate-s-facebook-page-with-vaccination-horror-stories

Paul Jackson

Sep 23, 2021, 10:59:03 AM9/23/21
"freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site, and we don't accept bullshit posted
to Facebook pages as documented accounts of deaths *due to* the vaccine.

You are unable to produce a single reliable citation about anyone who died from
the vaccine. People died *after* getting the vaccine, but all you have is /post
hoc/ fallacy bullshit there.

Fuck off, scooter.

Jonathan

Sep 23, 2021, 11:06:25 AM9/23/21
2734 died in El Paso in just ONE WEEK

https://ephcc.org/corona-virus-information/?gclid=CjwKCAjwy7CKBhBMEiwA0Eb7aqjCdWyXvpc81F5GnkOy-u-J9ocw48xEHtXim2R4mUSo99TZg7cxcRoCSowQAvD_BwE

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 23, 2021, 12:00:44 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/21 11:06 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 9/22/2021 5:33 AM, Harris Slut wrote:
>> EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>>
>> However, officials said all of the deceased did suffer from
>> underlying health conditions and included:
>>
>> 1 man in his 50s
>> 1 woman in her 50s
>> 1 man in his 60s
>> 2 women in their 60s
>> 1 man in his 70s
>> 1 man in his 90s
>>
>> https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2021/07/21/7-fully-vaccinated-el-
>> pasoans-died-of-covid-in-past-2-weeks/
>>

> 2734 died in El Paso in just ONE WEEK
>
> https://ephcc.org/corona-virus-information/?gclid=CjwKCAjwy7CKBhBMEiwA0Eb7aqjCdWyXvpc81F5GnkOy-u-J9ocw48xEHtXim2R4mUSo99TZg7cxcRoCSowQAvD_BwE

Illegal aliens dying?

--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2021, 1:39:56 PM9/23/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
And yet not a single case of a single
person who died because of the vaccine.

Just so................

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2021, 1:48:31 PM9/23/21
For starters, "freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site. Secondly, all of
these "horror stories" are uncorroborated anecdotes. scooter, as is his habit,
is lying by innuendo. It may well be there is some vanishingly small number of
people who have died after receiving a COVID vaccine, and their deaths could
possibly be traced to direct reactions *TO* the vaccine, but scooter has
literally *zero* awareness of any such cases.

A while back, scooter was braying about a death supposedly attributed to COVID
when in fact, the deceased was killed in a motorcycle accident. But he is now
doing the *same fucking thing*. Some guy might have received a COVID vaccine,
then been killed while riding his motorcycle home from the vaccination center,
and scooter wants to count that as a death "caused by" the vaccine.

scooter is a dishonest and supremely untalented sophist.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:44 PM9/23/21

"Paul Jackson" <p...@costco.con> wrote in message
> On 9/23/2021 5:19 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

>>> Funny you cannot name one person
>>> who "died from the vax"
>>
>> https://freepressers.com/articles/thousands-flood-abc-affiliate-s-facebook-page-with-vaccination-horror-stories
>
> "freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site, and we don't accept bullshit
> posted to Facebook pages as documented accounts of deaths *due to* the
> vaccine.

Maybe, but he seems to be citing all the necessary sources for what he's
saying.

So rather and dismiss out of hand what is presented because you don't like
the site, why don't you tell me what's factually wrong with what he's saying
that isn't supported by the sources given?

Until then, I see your lame excuse as the bullshit here.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:46 PM9/23/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
So you didn't bother to even look at what was presented. Then you wonder why
I consider you a fool....

Paul Jackson

Sep 23, 2021, 4:45:59 PM9/23/21
Citing other lie sites.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2021, 5:25:53 PM9/23/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Look at the site yourself and tell us
the name of ONE PERSON who died because
of the vaccine.

Put the name right here:

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:05 PM9/24/21

"Paul Jackson" <p...@costco.con> wrote in message
And yet another unsupported assertion....

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:30 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:09 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:12 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:28 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:30 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Bob Duncan

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:09 PM11/1/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:09 PM11/1/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:10 PM11/1/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:04 PM11/1/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:04 PM11/1/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:00 PM11/3/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

!Jones

Nov 6, 2021, 10:28:36 AM11/6/21
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>
>But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
>monetised for each one they report who dies from
>Covid-19.
>
>It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
>reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
>exaggerated.
>
>They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
>vax.

In a world with a surfeit of stupidity, that probably isn't the most
profoundly stupid missive I have ever read; however, it will certainly
be a runner up.

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:14 PM11/9/21
Harris Slut wrote

> EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:15 PM11/9/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:56 PM11/16/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:24 PM11/21/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:52 PM11/29/21

Bob Duncan

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21

Bob Duncan

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:11 PM12/5/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:34 PM12/7/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:35 PM12/7/21

Bob Duncan

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:29 AM1/21/22

Bob Duncan

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:03 PM1/25/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:08 PM1/25/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:08 PM1/25/22

Bob Duncan

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:13 PM1/26/22

Bob Duncan

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:23 PM2/3/22

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:06 AM2/11/22

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:07 AM2/11/22

Lock him up!

Jul 2, 2023, 8:05:03 PM7/2/23
On 23 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> posted some

> Gunner really kicked the shit out of me.

When Hunter Biden reached a plea deal with the Justice Department on tax
evasion and gun charges, Democrats hoped the embarrassing saga of the
president’s son might fade away.

But two days after the plea deal was announced last week, Republicans
released claims from an IRS whistleblower that said Hunter Biden in 2017
threatened Chinese business partners in a effort to get them to send him
millions of dollars, and implicated his father in the pressure campaign.

President Biden has denied any wrongdoing and repeatedly defended his son,
who was in the throes of a drug addiction when he sent the messages. The
incident, however, demonstrates that Republicans can likely keep releasing
similar allegations of misconduct by the president’s son for some time, to
keep the story in the news and hurt Biden’s political image leading up to
next year’s presidential election.

What did the IRS whistleblower say?
Gary Shapley, an IRS supervisory special agent since 2018, had already
alleged in media interviews earlier this month that the Justice Department
“slow-walked the investigation” into Hunter Biden, which began at the end
of 2019.

Shapley alleged in a May 26 interview with Congress that his frustration
with the pace of the investigation began in the summer of 2020, when
Donald Trump was still president and the Justice Department was run by
Trump appointee William Barr.

House Republicans released the transcript of that interview last week. In
his testimony, Shapley recounted an alleged WhatsApp message between
Hunter Biden and a Chinese businessman named Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017,
in which the younger Biden pressured Zhao to finalize a business deal.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the
commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden messaged Zhao.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets
out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from
anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will
make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he
knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not
following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my
father.”

White House spokesman Ian Sams told Yahoo News, “As we have said many
times, the president was never in business with his son.” Hunter Biden
attorney Chris Clark has said that “any verifiable words or actions of my
client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no
connection to anyone in his family.”

Hunter Biden has written in a memoir about his substance abuse problems,
which grew worse after the death of his brother, Beau, in 2015 and lasted
for at least four years.

Zhao worked with CFEC, a Chinese energy conglomerate with links to the
Chinese government. And after Hunter Biden’s threats to Zhao, on Aug. 2,
2017, a business deal was signed between CFEC and the younger Biden’s
company, Hudson West. The deal ultimately paid him $4.8 million over 14
months, the Washington Post reported in 2022.

The WhatsApp messages were obtained by the IRS through a search warrant
into Hunter Biden’s iCloud account, Shapley said. That search warrant was
issued on the basis of what the IRS had found late in 2019, on a laptop
computer belonging to Hunter Biden that he was said to have left in a
repair shop.

What are Democrats saying?
President Biden, who had left the vice presidency during the time in
question in 2017 and was not in any elected office, was asked this week if
he was indeed present when his son wrote that message to Zhao.

“No, I wasn’t,” Biden said.

Previously, the White House has said the president “has never even
considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas
business whatsoever.”

As for the Justice Department’s investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax
avoidance, Attorney General Merrick Garland held a press conference last
week to give his side of the story.

The Justice Department, Garland said, gave David C. Weiss, the U.S.
attorney from Delaware overseeing the Hunter Biden investigation,
“complete authority” over the investigation and prosecution decisions.

Shapley has contested that, but Weiss himself — who was a Trump appointee
— has corroborated Garland’s version of events.

“I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including
responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and
for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the
prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal
Prosecution, and Departmental regulations,” Weiss wrote in a letter to
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

John P. Fishwick, a former U.S. attorney for the Western District of
Virginia, told Yahoo News that Garland’s press conference was “a good
first step” but that the Justice Department needed to be more aggressive
in publicly responding to the Hunter Biden story.

“DOJ is always reluctant to talk about decisions they’ve made,” Fishwick
said. “I think we’re left to speculate a little bit on this. … The
important thing is to give the American people confidence in the
situation.”

Rob
7 hours ago

This is the full WhatsApp message from Hunter to Zhao:

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the
commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would
like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means
tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this
other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between
the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to
forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I
am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-bidens-misdeeds-continue-to-haunt-president-
biden-141741664.html

Mitchell Holman

Jul 2, 2023, 10:32:03 PM7/2/23
"Lock him up!" <lock.up....@doj.con> wrote in

> On 23 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> posted some
>
>> Gunner really kicked the shit out of me.
>
> When Hunter Biden reached a plea deal with the Justice Department on
> tax evasion and gun charges, Democrats hoped the embarrassing saga of
> the president’s son might fade away.

When are the Trump children going
to get the same IRS scrutiny as the
Biden children?

Komrad Trump

Jul 2, 2023, 11:30:00 PM7/2/23
The evildoer Hillary is still at large and so far has outwitted dozens of
Republicans who spent 100s of millions and failed to nail her.

Gunnar Gakken

Jul 3, 2023, 12:45:55 PM7/3/23
>"Harris Slut" wrote in message
>
>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>
>But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
>monetised for each one they report who dies from
>Covid-19.

Once those migrants finished raping old cripple Greg Abbott, they want a
California vacation!

"Nothing beats being assraped by brown people" cripple Greg always says.

Unless it's being raped by his minister, a sin he pays for every day with
that wheelchair.