Fakx News confirms: "our job is not to provide news coverage"

1 view

Gronk

Mar 12, 2023, 1:12:42 AM3/12/23

https://www.mediaite.com/news/brutal-new-texts-reveal-tucker-carlson-and-producer-horrified-by-deadly-trump-anger-spiral-on-jan-6/

Carlson – No our job is not to provide news coverage. Not even
close. Our job is to explain what things mean

That is from Exhibit 276 page 49 viewable here (scroll way down, it's
an image pdf)

https://www.scribd.com/document/630480821/2023-03-07-REDACTED-PUBLIC-EX-261-303#

NoBody

Mar 12, 2023, 11:45:44 AM3/12/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 23:12:37 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
You *do* know he's not a reporter right? His statement is accurate
since he is a commentator, Mr Dimbulb.

Gronk

Mar 21, 2023, 12:56:39 AM3/21/23
What does the "N" in "FNC" stand for?

Siri Cruise

Mar 21, 2023, 2:33:47 AM3/21/23
In article <tvbde5$3ug19$1...@dont-email.me>,
Niggardly.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed