Another right-wingnut who is dead?

Charlie Glock

Jan 20, 2024, 5:11:51 PMJan 20
Paul Ragna, maybe? I haven't seen him here for a quite a while. He was kind of a
chronic, and chronics don't suddenly stop posting for extended periods of times.

pothead

Feb 17, 2024, 4:02:19 PMFeb 17
On 1/20/2024 2:11 PM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> Paul Ragna, maybe? I haven't seen him here for a quite a while. He was kind of a
> chronic, and chronics don't suddenly stop posting for extended periods of times.

I had thought maybe "Charlie Glock" (irrationally fearful gun fondler) was
another right-wingnut who is dead, but he posted less than a month ago. But not
since, so hmmm...maybe he is dead after all.

Governor Swill

Feb 17, 2024, 8:48:26 PMFeb 17
Ragna and Glock are both trolls who are likely still posting but with new nyms due to
having made it into so many filters.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Mr. B1ack

Feb 21, 2024, 4:39:40 PMFeb 21
"Attila" He has been a chronic in these groups for a long time. He hasn't
posted in any of these in close to a month and a half. He is (or was) over 80
years old.

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:07:45 PMFeb 21
I suppose he won't be missed. Hopefully he left something to his relatives to help ease their pain.

--
Randolf Richardson - ran...@canadianatheists.ca
Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free

Rudy Canoza

Feb 21, 2024, 8:20:22 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 5:04 PM, ['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, aka
Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been
laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
fairy — *capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy and then lied:
> Why Does Superior And Brilliant Rudy Kick My Ass All The Time?

Because I can, and because I enjoy it.

--
Canoza's law: AlleyPussyBitch (the narcissistic toddler) is *always* wrong.

Siri Cruise

Feb 21, 2024, 8:32:10 PMFeb 21
He married a german girl. She killed their sons and then him.

Though Atli threatened anguished death,
the woman laughed with wistful breath.
A clamor rose in clouded halls,
but steeped the men and still the thralls.

Her golden treasure Guthrún threw
to halt the men in muddled hue.
No wealth she kept to weigh and hold.
no coin was spared from curse of gold.

He tottered witless to his bed
and missed his sword of mystic dread.
Alone he died in lake of blood
on marriage bed with murder’s flood.

In weighty night when warriors slept;
through gathered benches Guthrún crept.
She loosed the hounds, alarmed the slaves
in house as black as hidden caves.

She tossed a torch at torpid men
to venge her kind on vulture’s den.
The fire seared the flesh and bone
of henchmen pledged to Hunnish throne.

So Atli died in ember stead,
in flash and spark of fires red.
The roof was cracked and rafters fell
in night as dark as naves of hell.

She watched the pyre wax in night
with stars so clear that stared so white.
She saw the crystal sun arise
In mournful gray and misty skies.

Then Guthrún crossed the greying lands
and smoothed her hair with sooty hands.
The sister watched the sea a-churning,
where followed heroes, fame most yearning.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 9:13:58 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:07:42 -0800, Randolf Richardson <ran...@canadianatheists.ca>
wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:39:39 -0800
>"Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut> wrote:
>
>> "Attila" He has been a chronic in these groups for a long time. He hasn't
>> posted in any of these in close to a month and a half. He is (or was) over 80
>> years old.
>
> I suppose he won't be missed. Hopefully he left something to his relatives to help ease their pain.

I read an Attila post a few days ago.

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 9:23:43 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:13:56 -0500
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:07:42 -0800, Randolf Richardson <ran...@canadianatheists.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:39:39 -0800
> >"Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut> wrote:
> >
> >> "Attila" He has been a chronic in these groups for a long time. He hasn't
> >> posted in any of these in close to a month and a half. He is (or was) over 80
> >> years old.
> >
> > I suppose he won't be missed. Hopefully he left something to his relatives to help ease their pain.
>
> I read an Attila post a few days ago.

Probably not a ghost.