John Kerry's REAL Vietnam Record from REAL Vietnam Vets

Tazmanian Devil

Feb 27, 2004, 2:51:59 PM2/27/04
Printed with permission of Terry L Garlock

SEN. JOHN KERRY: Vietnam stance irks veterans
Terry Garlock - For the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Thursday, January 29, 2004
Now that U.S. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) is claiming the veteran vote
based on his war record, both sides of that story should be told.

To appreciate the dark side of Kerry's war record, you should know a
few things about Vietnam veterans.

The public and the press make a mistake when they divide us into
decorated veterans like Kerry and then all the others.
We like to think of ourselves as brothers --- those who fought the
enemy directly in combat and those who provided vital support in
protected areas that were in many cases exposed to attack.

Even today, when two Vietnam veterans meet for the first time, they
might say, "Welcome home, brother!" because many were never welcomed
home. They met the cold shoulder of an ungrateful nation on their
return. Those of us whose job was combat feel an even deeper sense of
brotherhood. We learned to trust our brothers on the ground, on the
water and in the air to do the right things to protect one another, a
bond that cannot be fully explained in words.

We quietly feared dying in battle, but there was something we feared
even more. We knew if we should panic under fire and fail to do our
job, we might lose our brothers' trust or we might lose their lives,
and this we feared more than anything.

Like Kerry, I have a couple of medals, but who has what medal among
combat veterans doesn't make a dime's worth of difference between us.
What matters is that we are, for the rest of our life, brothers who
kept faith with one another in a miserable war.

A young Kerry, however, broke faith with his brothers when he returned
to the United States. With the financial aid of Jane Fonda, he led
highly visible protests against the war. He wrote a book that many
considered to be pro-Hanoi, titled "The New Soldier."
The cover photo of his book depicted veterans in a mismatch of
military uniforms mocking the legendary image of Marines raising the
American flag atop Mount Suribachi in the 1945 battle for Iwo Jima,
holding the American flag upside down.

Kerry publicly supported Hanoi's position to use our POWs as a
bargaining chip in negotiations for a peace agreement. Kerry threw
what appeared to be his medals over a fence in front of the Capitol
building in protest, on camera of course, but was caught in his lie
years later when his medals turned up displayed on his office wall.

Many good and decent people opposed the Vietnam War. Many of us who
fought it hated it, too. I know I did. But like Fonda's infamous visit
to Hanoi in 1972, Kerry's public actions encouraged our enemy at a
time they were killing America's sons. Decades after the war was done,
interviews with our former enemy's leaders confirmed that public
protests in the United States, like Kerry's, played a significant role
in their strategy.

Many of us wonder which of our brothers who died young would be alive
today had people like Fonda and Kerry objected to the war in a more
suitable way. Now that it serves his ambition to be president, Kerry
reminds the public of his war record daily. But the dark side of that
record is not being told. Many Vietnam veterans have taken notice, and
many of us will vigorously oppose Kerry's election to any office.

Terry L. Garlock of Peachtree City was a Cobra helicopter pilot in
Vietnam. He received the Purple Heart, Bronze Star and Distinguished
Flying Cross.
http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opinion/0104/29garlock.html

Or how about that Kerry's Brother-in-Law had contacts and contract
with Vietnam and Kerry allowed Vietnam to use our dead as BARGANING
CHIPS to get relation sanctions lifted?! Or how about the time that
Kerry told a retired Col that "IF you make public ANY of your
documentation that there are POW's still alive in Vietnam, I will RUIN
YOU!!!" You can find this in the POW hearings located on the library
of Congress

Or this:
My wife had rotator cuff surgery earlier this year, and the recovery
is terribly painful. Then, she developed a staph-epi infection, and
they had to cut the same scar open and operate on her again. Just
thinking about the pain and anxiety of facing that painful surgery a
second time in the same wound, makes me cringe. That experience,
however pales in comparison to what I am going through right now, in
my heart. The old hurts are surfacing and the feelings of betrayal by
fellow citizens, and their leader stirring them up, are breaking my
heart again. I am being cut in the same scar. How did we who served in
Vietnam suddenly become cold-blooded killers, torturers, and rapists,
of the ilk of the Nazi SS or the Taliban? Most of us were American
soldiers who grew up idolizing John Wayne, Roy Rogers, and all the
other heroes. That was why I volunteered. But for political
expediency, John Kerry has rewritten history, again.

After spending only four months in the country of Vietnam, John Kerry
testified before Congress in 1971 with these exact words about
incidents he supposedly witnessed or heard about from other vets:
"They personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from
portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut
off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed
villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and
generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

I was a green beret officer who volunteered for duty in Vietnam and
fought in the thick of it in 1968 and 1969 on a Special Forces A-team
on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, just for starters. We were the elite. We
saw the most action. Everybody in the world knows that. But we did
not just kill people, we built a church, a school, treated illnesses,
passed out soap, food, and clothing, and had fun and loving
interaction with the indigenous people of Vietnam, just like our boys
did in Normandy, Baghdad, Saigon, and everywhere American soldiers
ever served. We all gave away our candy bars and rations to kids, and
our hearts to oppressed people all over the globe.

My children and grandchildren could read your words, and think those
horrendous things about me, Mr. Kerry. You are a bold-faced,
unprincipled liar, and a disgrace, and you have dishonored me and all
my fellow Vietnam veterans. Sure, there were a couple bad-apples, but
I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did, as an army officer, it was
my obligation to stop it, or at the very least report it. Why is
there not a single record anywhere of you ever reporting any incidents
like this or having the perpetrators arrested? The answer is simple.
You are a liar. Your medals and mine are not a free pass for lifetime,
Senator Kerry, to bypass character, integrity, and morality. I earned
my green beret over and over, in all aspects of my life. Eight
National Guard green berets, and other National Guard soldiers, have
been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you totally dishonored their
widows and families by lumping National Guard service in with being a
draft-dodger, conscientious objector, and deserter, just so you can
try to sabotage the patriotism of our President who proudly served as
an Air National Guard jet pilot. I have a son earning his green
beret at Fort Bragg right now, and his wife serves honorably in the
Air National Guard, just like President Bush did, and I am as proud of
her as I am my son. I volunteered for Vietnam and have no problem,
whatsoever, with President Bush being our Commander-In-Chief. In
fact, I am proud of him as our leader.

John Kerry, you personally derailed the Vietnam Human rights Bill,
HR2883, in 2001, after it had passed the House by a 411 to 1 vote,
and thousands of pro-American Montagnard tribespeople in Vietnam died
since then who could have been saved, by you. Earlier, as Chair of
the Senate Select Committee on MIA/POW Affairs, you personally
quashed the efforts of any and all veterans to report sightings of
living POW's, when you held those reins in Congress. You have fought
tooth and nail to push for the US to normalize relations with Vietnam
for years. Why, Mr. Kerry? Simple, your first cousin C. Stewart
Forbes, CEO, of Colliers International, recently signed a contract
with Hanoi, worth BILLIONS of dollars for Collier's International to
become the exclusive real estate representative for the country of
Vietnam. "Hanoi John," now that it works for you, you beat your chest
about your Vietnam service, but to me, you are a phony, opportunistic,
hypocrite. You are one of those politicians that is like a fertilizer
machine: all that comes out of you is horse manure, and you are
spreading it everywhere. Medals do not make a man. Morals do.

Don Bendell - Canon City, Colorado

Don Bendell served as an officer in four Special Forces Groups, is a
best-selling author with over 1,500,000 books in print, a 1995
inductee into the International Karate Hall of Fame, and owns karate
schools in southern Colorado

http://www.donbendell.com/

Given the choices remember this.......

Democrats Ed Koch and Zell Miller support GWBush .........

*copied with permission of Don Bendell*

Or even this
http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm

where it lays out Kerry's whole record and why he should be charged
for War Crimes.

Oh I bet that you liberals will try and spin this so it looks good,
but you can rest assured that this WILL be brought out during the
campaign and Kerry WILL have to answer, one way or another.

Queen of Michiana

Feb 27, 2004, 2:58:01 PM2/27/04
Duh. Do you need an opthamologist?

---

=Ö§āmā ßķń Trāvķs=

Feb 27, 2004, 5:22:49 PM2/27/04

"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Naw, I'm not spinning anything. You are a liar and a asshole so go crawl
back up Rush Dope-o's ass.

Tazmanian Devil

Mar 7, 2004, 11:55:19 AM3/7/04

I printed the response from a spokesperson for a rather large group of
Vietnam Vet's and instead of debating the issue, you come back with a
school yard insult. Typical of a moron that cannot debate the facts.

Hoo Yaa

Mar 8, 2004, 12:34:08 PM3/8/04

"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Those statements are NOT facts. They are blatant slander.

citizen

Mar 8, 2004, 11:01:43 AM3/8/04

"Hoo Yaa" <travis_...@powergate.ca> wrote in message

> "Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Snip-

> Those statements are NOT facts. They are blatant slander.

So post your proof,

Cite please.......

-------------
"If violent crime is to be curbed,
it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the
police, and he fears
neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his
victim." Jeff Cooper

God Bless America!

Stew-Libertarian

http://www.thinkingagain.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/ensey_in_2000/bor1.html
http://www.davehitt.com/dec00/green1.html
http://americanfreedomnews.com
http://www.libertystory.net/
http://www.sas-aim.org/
http://www.armedfemalesofamerica.com/

Tazmanian Devil

Mar 8, 2004, 12:35:59 PM3/8/04

Nope, facts and proven as such by military records. tough too bad, you
lose

Jack Nichols

Mar 8, 2004, 1:30:26 PM3/8/04
Didn't help Howard, to slander John Kerry !

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/message.htm

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 1:37:08 PM3/8/04
"Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Didn't help Howard, to slander John Kerry !

John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he
testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
Nam. He did that to help his political career in
antiwar Massachusetts.

Kerry is a snowjob, from start to finish.

Jack Nichols

Mar 8, 2004, 3:29:08 PM3/8/04
How many Propagand Relations firms has the Bush campaign hired? Howard
Dean put it best when he said, "it's the people stupid". Listen to
what the people are saying. Listen to what the people said to people
who hire public relations firms:

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/message.htm

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 3:42:05 PM3/8/04
"Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How many Propagand Relations firms has the Bush campaign hired?

How many has George Soros hired for John Kerry?

Did some of that money make it down as low as
you?

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 3:52:55 PM3/8/04

"citizen" <stu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Another crude slur
With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Joe Conason

March 6, 2004 | The contrast between the military careers of George W.
Bush and John Kerry is drawing veterans to the Democratic Party -- and
maddening conservative Republicans who have grown accustomed to monopolizing
the symbolism of flag and country. To tarnish Kerry, the right has reached
back more than 30 years to develop a narrative that transforms him from hero
to traitor, by distorting his antiwar activism after he returned from
Vietnam.

They hope to convince America that by testifying and organizing for peace,
the young Navy lieutenant somehow "dishonored" his fellow sailors and
soldiers.

This effort began quite crudely, with the anonymous distribution of a faked
photo of Kerry with Jane Fonda. But now Kerry critics are focused on the
so-called "Winter Soldier" investigation -- a public event staged in January
1971 by Kerry and other leaders of Vietnam Veterans Against the War to
expose the brutality and devastation of the Indochina conflict.

The right-wing extremists at Free Republic have set up a new "Winter
Soldier" Web site devoted to that event, highlighting Kerry's subsequent
testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about alleged U.S.
war crimes. According to the Freeper theory, he "launched his political
career" by denigrating his comrades in arms, although nobody who reads his
testimony will find much evidence to support that accusation. (He did run
for Congress in 1972 -- and lost in part because of his VVAW connections.)

Coordinating with the Freeper attack are Texas chicken-hawk Rep. Tom DeLay,
who recently upbraided Kerry for the Winter Soldier episode, and Gary
Aldrich, the former White House FBI agent who fabricated salacious stories
about Bill and Hillary Clinton, who now suspects that Kerry was
"pro-Communistic" and is demanding to see his old FBI files.

Meanwhile, the National Review descended still further, featuring a weird
article by Romania's former Communist spy chief, in which he insinuates that
Kerry, and anyone else who talked about atrocities in Vietnam, was really an
instrument of KGB propaganda. (It is remarkable to see a "conservative"
magazine publish a smear written by a man who once facilitated the
atrocities of the Ceausescu regime.) The essay by Ion Mihai Pacepa, who
defected to the West in 1978, is titled "Kerry's Soviet Rhetoric," and
claims that his testimony about the war in 1971 "sounds exactly like the
disinformation line that the Soviets were sowing worldwide throughout the
Vietnam era."

Had Kerry said or done something stupid at the impressionable age of 25 --
after surviving horrific jungle warfare that had cost the lives of several
close friends -- his furious protests would be forgivable more than 30 years
later. He, too, might have been "young and foolish when he was young and
foolish," as a famous man put it. But in contrast to the VVAW's radicalized
veterans and other elements of the antiwar movement, Kerry was sober and
mature. Some of his own allies openly disdained him for his moderation.
Although he, too, was disillusioned and angry, Kerry insisted on working
"within the system." During that period he spent much of his energy trying
to register young people to vote for antiwar congressional candidates.

It's also true that he led raucous demonstrations in Washington, and
participated in the "Winter Soldier" hearings. When he appeared before the
Senate three months later, he spoke at length about reported American
atrocities, attributing most of the specific allegations to veterans who had
testified during Winter Soldier. Graphic references to rape, dismemberment
and murder took up less than a paragraph of his lengthy testimony, but they
certainly brought no credit on the U.S. military. Yet his eloquent words won
bipartisan praise from the senators who listened to him.

Kerry didn't join the antiwar movement to indict his fellow soldiers; he
often spoke with passion about the injustices done to them, both during the
war and when they returned home to inadequate medical care and an
indifferent government. His purpose was to prevent more of them from being
killed, as he said over and over again.

He didn't try to absolve himself when denouncing the indiscriminate violence
of the war. On "Meet the Press," he confessed that he had participated in
"the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed
in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones." But he felt strongly
that U.S. military commanders and civilian policymakers were far more
culpable for those atrocities than the men who obeyed their orders. Appalled
by the civilian casualties in the "free-fire zones" marked out by their
commanders, Kerry and other junior officers had gone to Saigon in January
1969 to complain to their superior -- and were of course ignored.

The free-fire zones, the use of napalm, the carpet-bombing and the
assassination programs were all aspects of a guerrilla conflict that could
not be prosecuted without killing thousands of civilians. Only by falsifying
history -- and assuming that nobody will remember the truth -- can Kerry's
right-wing critics claim that he somehow misled the country about what was
happening in Vietnam. The smear depends on historical amnesia.

Last year the suppressed recollections of that disturbing past emerged
again, when investigative journalist Gregory Vistica revealed wartime
secrets long concealed by Bob Kerrey. Although the most incriminating
details remain disputed, the former senator and Congressional Medal of Honor
winner has admitted that he and Navy SEALS under his command massacred
civilians during a nighttime raid on a hamlet called Thanh Phong in 1969.
The ensuing debate over his conduct revived searing memories of My Lai, the
village where hundreds of civilians were raped and murdered in March 1968 by
U.S. soldiers.

In 1971, John Kerry told the Senate that if William Calley and the other
soldiers who committed those atrocities were guilty, then so were the
commanders who had made such crimes inevitable and then covered them up. "I
think if you are going to try Lieutenant Calley then you must at the same
time, if this country is going to demand respect for the law, you must at
the same time try all those other people who have responsibility, and any
aversion that we may have to the verdict as veterans is not to say that
Calley should be freed, not to say that he is innocent, but to say that you
can't just take him alone." Kerry's critics argue that My Lai was an
isolated incident, but at least one celebrated general doesn't agree.

Secretary of State Colin Powell held a command position in the Army's
Americal Division, which had included Calley's unit, and he was asked to
investigate the earliest allegations about My Lai. He failed to uncover the
massacre and was later accused of facilitating the coverup. Whether that
accusation is fair or not, Powell knows what happened in Vietnam.

"My Lai was an appalling example of much that had gone wrong in Vietnam," he
wrote in his bestselling autobiography, "My American Journey." "The
involvement of so many unprepared officers and noncoms led to breakdowns in
morale, discipline and professional judgment -- and to horrors like My
Lai -- as the troops became numb to what appeared to be endless and mindless
slaughter." For some reason, despite his loyalty to the president, Powell
doesn't seem eager to attack John Kerry.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 3:53:16 PM3/8/04

"Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he

> testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
> Nam. He did that to help his political career in
> antiwar Massachusetts.

Another crude slur

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 3:59:11 PM3/8/04
"Mr. N" <seattled...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > "Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he
> > testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
> > Nam. He did that to help his political career in
> > antiwar Massachusetts.
>
> Another crude slur

Read his testimony. One crude slur after another, spread
like shit across a matrix of typical Soviet/KGB/Hanoi
propaganda about the war.

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 4:49:43 PM3/8/04

"Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 4:55:24 PM3/8/04

> "Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
> Another crude slur
> With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine
is
> trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

His four month tour of duty on a swift boat is what it is,
medals included. That's not how he slandered all Vietnam
vets.

John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he
testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
Nam. He did that to help his political career in
antiwar Massachusetts.

Read his testimony. One crude slur after another, spread

like shit across a matrix of typical Soviet/KGB/Hanoi
propaganda about the war.

<snip ridiculous Conason blather>

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 5:24:14 PM3/8/04

> His four month tour of duty on a swift boat is what it is,
> medals included.

His tour of duty aboard the swift boat was in his third year of active duty.

Another crude slur
With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Tempest

Mar 8, 2004, 5:59:08 PM3/8/04
"Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<o333c.27429$Wo2....@twister.nyc.rr.com>...

> "Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Didn't help Howard, to slander John Kerry !
>
> John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he
> testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
> Nam.

What a dumb fuck.

Kerry's testimony consisted of stories told by Vietnam veterans in the
Winter Soldiers investigation.

> He did that to help his political career in
> antiwar Massachusetts.
>
> Kerry is a snowjob, from start to finish.

The only snowjob is Bush.

And the snow went right up his nose.

Tempest

Mar 8, 2004, 6:00:18 PM3/8/04
Tazmanian Devil <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message news:<tmbp409bk3dsfmoc0...@4ax.com>...

So spaz, did you get a one week or two week pass from the looney bin this time?

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 5:59:18 PM3/8/04

> "Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
> > His four month tour of duty on a swift boat is what it is,
> > medals included.
>
> His tour of duty aboard the swift boat was in his third year of
active duty.

O.K. -- he was *in* Vietnam for four months. That was the
length of his service there. He received three purple hearts
(based on wounds that cost him a total of two days loss
of duty, I believe) and got himself sent out of country
on the three p-hearts and you can leave option. (I have
no problem with him doing that..)

Then he came back to the states and slandered
every soldier serving in Vietnam.

Read his testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations
Committee -- it's full of charges of torture as the
status quo behavior of American soldiers, very much
like the propaganda whipped up by the KGB and
sold all around the world.

<snip repost of Conason's nonsense>

Martin McPhillips

Mar 8, 2004, 6:04:29 PM3/8/04
"Tempest" <mordacp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > "Jack Nichols" <jacknic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Didn't help Howard, to slander John Kerry !
> >
> > John Kerry slandered every Vietnam Vet when he
> > testified to the Senate after his four month tour in
> > Nam.
>
> What a dumb fuck.
>
> Kerry's testimony consisted of stories told by Vietnam veterans in
the
> Winter Soldiers investigation.

Oh, so if someone is merely repeating stories, that
makes it O.K.? You know that those stories were
made up, right?

And that Kerry was basically repeating good old-
fashioned KGB propaganda that had been fed
to the "peace movement" around the world?

And that Kerry was probably involved in the
"peace movement" through the VVAW so that
he could curry favor with the Massachusetts
Democrats, who were antiwar, because he wanted
to run for office there?

> > He did that to help his political career in
> > antiwar Massachusetts.
> >
> > Kerry is a snowjob, from start to finish.
>
> The only snowjob is Bush.
>
> And the snow went right up his nose.

Kerry probably did a lot more blow than
anyone in national politics -- look at his
Senate voting record! He had to be high
to vote the way he did/

John Collyer

Mar 8, 2004, 6:02:59 PM3/8/04
Thank God he did because if he didn't I would have been there next US Army
1972-1974

"Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 7:08:31 PM3/8/04

"Martin McPhillips" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > His tour of duty aboard the swift boat was in his third year of
> active duty.
>
> O.K. -- he was *in* Vietnam for four months.

Yep. That's a lot longer than others who lost their lives in shorter
periods of time, and 100% longer than G.W. Bush.

And?

You seem to be making an argument that Kerry's Vietnam service was
insignificant. How does Bush's service stack up with you?

> Then he came back to the states and slandered
> every soldier serving in Vietnam.

No, he didn't.

> Read his testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations
> Committee -- it's full of charges of torture as the
> status quo behavior of American soldiers, very much
> like the propaganda whipped up by the KGB and
> sold all around the world.
>
> <snip repost of Conason's nonsense>

"Conason's nonsense"? Which part?

Conason quoted the very Senate Foreign Relations Committee testimony you
said I should read.

--
-My Real Name

Mr. N

Mar 8, 2004, 7:10:22 PM3/8/04

> > Kerry's testimony consisted of stories told by Vietnam veterans in
> the
> > Winter Soldiers investigation.
>
> Oh, so if someone is merely repeating stories, that
> makes it O.K.?

Kerry was testifying about real events in Vietnam, and you're damn right
it's "O.K.", and also his patriotic duty as an American, and moral duty as a
human being.

> You know that those stories were made up, right?

LOL - no they weren't. America was dirty in Vietnam. VERY dirty.

Psychopathic right-wing asshole.

--
-My Real Name

Tazmanian Devil

Mar 28, 2004, 8:53:27 PM3/28/04
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:52:55 -0800, "Mr. N"
<seattled...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"citizen" <stu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>Another crude slur
>With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
>trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.

You still have not explained why Kerry was given five medals in 4
months and his military records do not show any time in the hospital
or even being sent to the hospital. Strange that for someone that is
supposed to have "military honor"

nailed you yet again

And for someone that is suppose to have honor, then why didnt he tell
the name of the "officer" that told him to shoot innocent women and
children? Under US law, that makes him just as guilty of this war
crime as if he gave the order himself and it directly violates the
Geneva Convention.

Care to explain why he has not given this persons name in 30+ years?
And since there is no time limit on war crimes and murder...he had
better give the names quick before Bush asks him on national TV and he
has to answer, or be made to look the liar he is.

Man from Mars!

Mar 28, 2004, 10:14:18 PM3/28/04

"Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message

http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

Tempest

Mar 28, 2004, 10:24:30 PM3/28/04

"Man from Mars!" wrote:

> "Tazmanian Devil" <my...@biteme.com> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:52:55 -0800, "Mr. N"
> > <seattled...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >"citizen" <stu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > >Another crude slur
> > >With a campaign of distortion and lies, the right-wing smear machine is
> > >trying to impugn the military honor of John Kerry.
> >
> > You still have not explained why Kerry was given five medals in 4
> > months and his military records do not show any time in the hospital
> > or even being sent to the hospital. Strange that for someone that is
> > supposed to have "military honor"

Another item to add to the list of spaz lies.

> > nailed you yet again
> >
> > And for someone that is suppose to have honor, then why didnt he tell
> > the name of the "officer" that told him to shoot innocent women and
> > children? Under US law, that makes him just as guilty of this war
> > crime as if he gave the order himself and it directly violates the
> > Geneva Convention.
> >
> > Care to explain why he has not given this persons name in 30+ years?
> > And since there is no time limit on war crimes and murder...he had
> > better give the names quick before Bush asks him on national TV and he
> > has to answer, or be made to look the liar he is.
> >

> http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

--
"The tyranny of a prince is not so dangerous to the public welfare as
the apathy of a citizen in a democracy."

C Deceit@thedevilcares.net I C Deceit

Mar 29, 2004, 4:08:44 PM3/29/04
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:53:27 -0500, Tazmanian Devil <my...@biteme.com>
wrote:

You may have been much to young to remember Lt. Cally's court-martial.
But the defense could not use the term free fire zone because the
Military would want to know what it meant and the military feared
there would be an even greater backlash against the war.