Young Communist League "Bill of Rights"

Mke Schni_der

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html

Youth and Students Bill of Rights

1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.
Paycheck to paycheck unemployment compensation, including for first-time
job seekers. Reduce the workday to 6 hours and raise the minimum wage to
at least $10 an hour.

2 The right to free, quality education from nursery to university. This
includes multi-cultural, multi-lingual curriculums. Non-racist and
non-sexist education must be guaranteed. Free breakfast and lunch programs
for all schools. Stipends for full-time college students.

3. The right to full equality regardless of race, nationality, sex,
religion or sexual orientation. Special measures must be taken to overcome
the years of racist discrimination against African Americans, Latinos and
other racially and nationally oppressed peoples. Full funding to rebuild
the neighborhood in these communities. Federal laws with goals and
timetables to desegregate housing and schools. Affirmative action with
goals and timetables for jobs and education.

4. The right to quality, affordable housing. Every person and family must
be guaranteed a home. Massive federal funding for building and renovating
public housing. Federal rent control laws for privately owned buildings.

5. The right to free, quality health-care. Every individual must have
universal access from birth to old age to medical care, including
abortion, birth control, HIV and AIDS care, prescriptions and other
medical necessities. This should be federally financed and administered by
a single payer. No one can be turned away from any hospital because of
lack of insurance.

6. The right to recreation, cultural and sports activities. The city,
state and federal governments can build and rebuild community, state and
national parks and forests. Youth centers and parks for every community
with full access to pools, fields and other sports and recreational
activities. Regular community and city-wide concerts, dances and theater
to put young musicians, writers, actors and other artists to work and
provide inexpensive performances for the communities.

7. The right to live in environmentally safe, drug and crime free
communities. Make corporations pay for the billions of dollars worth of
toxic clean-up that they caused. Shut down CIA and army airfields that fly
in billions of dollars worth of cocaine and heroine. Civilian
anti-corruption committees should be set up to oversee police and law
enforcement corruption.

8. The constitution - guaranteed to all ages. This includes high school
students whose constitutional rights have been limited by Supreme Court
decisions.

9. All structures to oversee services or programs should be made up of
trade unionists, workers, community leaders, students and young people.
The racial composition should reflect our multi-racial, multi-national
population. There should be men and women in equal numbers on such
structures.

10. A new Harley every year for Billy Beck, paid in full by Zepp.

===

Replace stuff before @ with mike1. =====================================
Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.html
Victim not shot with a .38: http://www.federal.com/oct26-98/Story01.html
Coup USA: gopher://freenet.akron.oh.us:70/00/SIGS/JFK/FAQ/faq-daeron/3-faq
Why were the black GIs murdered? The Slaughter: http://www.theslaughter.com/

Mke Schnid_er

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

Hap C

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
My "critique" of these rights... silly as they are...

Mke Schnid_er <stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com> wrote in article
<stormout-040...@ppp-66-67.dialup.winternet.com>...

> http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html
>
> Youth and Students Bill of Rights
>

> 1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
> affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.
> Paycheck to paycheck unemployment compensation, including for first-time
> job seekers. Reduce the workday to 6 hours and raise the minimum wage to
> at least $10 an hour.

Lazy bastard. You want everything for nothing. Besides which, you're a
communist. What do communists need with money? The state is supposed to
provide everything for you. And unions are for hard working skilled labor.

> 2 The right to free, quality education from nursery to university. This
> includes multi-cultural, multi-lingual curriculums. Non-racist and
> non-sexist education must be guaranteed. Free breakfast and lunch
programs
> for all schools. Stipends for full-time college students.

Well, free is a relative word. Nothing is free. Somebody has to pay for
it. I work for my food and education. You work for yours too.

> 3. The right to full equality regardless of race, nationality, sex,
> religion or sexual orientation. Special measures must be taken to
overcome
> the years of racist discrimination against African Americans, Latinos and
> other racially and nationally oppressed peoples. Full funding to rebuild
> the neighborhood in these communities. Federal laws with goals and
> timetables to desegregate housing and schools. Affirmative action with
> goals and timetables for jobs and education.

So who's supposed to pay for this rebuilding? The taxpayers? Don't you
think they have enough problems? Why not make those who live there clean
up the mess. Btw, Affirmitive Action was racist, pure and simple. By
taking the jobs away from others and giving it to minorities. But with the
decision makers being inherently white, it served it's purpose while it
lasted (even if you disagree with what it stated).

> 4. The right to quality, affordable housing. Every person and family
must
> be guaranteed a home. Massive federal funding for building and renovating
> public housing. Federal rent control laws for privately owned buildings.

But the state is supposed to provide you with this. And if they don't,
exactly who is going to pay for all this? "Massive federal funding"????
That's a pretty damn big tax. You want this *and* $10/hour?

> 5. The right to free, quality health-care. Every individual must have
> universal access from birth to old age to medical care, including
> abortion, birth control, HIV and AIDS care, prescriptions and other
> medical necessities. This should be federally financed and administered
by
> a single payer. No one can be turned away from any hospital because of
> lack of insurance.

I don't want a state run medical system. You'll end up with something like
you'll find in Russia. 5th world medical care. We have top notch medical
care in the US, but somebody has to pay for it. I pay for my health
insurance, why don't you pay for yours?

> 6. The right to recreation, cultural and sports activities. The city,
> state and federal governments can build and rebuild community, state and
> national parks and forests. Youth centers and parks for every community
> with full access to pools, fields and other sports and recreational
> activities. Regular community and city-wide concerts, dances and theater
> to put young musicians, writers, actors and other artists to work and
> provide inexpensive performances for the communities.

Tell me again why the government has to run this? Btw, the above already
exist. You need only open your eyes.

> 7. The right to live in environmentally safe, drug and crime free
> communities. Make corporations pay for the billions of dollars worth of
> toxic clean-up that they caused. Shut down CIA and army airfields that
fly
> in billions of dollars worth of cocaine and heroine. Civilian
> anti-corruption committees should be set up to oversee police and law
> enforcement corruption.

If you want to live in a crime free community, get a better job and buy a
house in a better neighborhood. You should also target the users of drugs,
not just the source. Supply and demand you know.

> 8. The constitution - guaranteed to all ages. This includes high school
> students whose constitutional rights have been limited by Supreme Court
> decisions.

You want to take away the rights of the parents who PAID FOR and RAISED
those children? Kids are too young to know better what's exactly right and
wrong.

> 9. All structures to oversee services or programs should be made up of
> trade unionists, workers, community leaders, students and young people.
> The racial composition should reflect our multi-racial, multi-national
> population. There should be men and women in equal numbers on such
> structures.

So in other words, regardless of whether someone is good at a job, they
should get it. To hell with competition and all that.

> 10. A new Harley every year for Billy Beck, paid in full by Zepp.

Well hell, why not have the government pay for that too since they're
paying for everything else.

: )

Paul E Zukowski

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com (Mke Schnid_er) wrote:

> http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html
>
> Youth and Students Bill of Rights
>

> 1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
> affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.
> Paycheck to paycheck unemployment compensation, including for first-time
> job seekers. Reduce the workday to 6 hours and raise the minimum wage to
> at least $10 an hour.

Or how to bankrupt a nation 101?????

> 2 The right to free, quality education from nursery to university. This
> includes multi-cultural, multi-lingual curriculums. Non-racist and
> non-sexist education must be guaranteed. Free breakfast and lunch programs
> for all schools. Stipends for full-time college students.

Nothing is free anywhere

> 3. The right to full equality regardless of race, nationality, sex,
> religion or sexual orientation. Special measures must be taken to overcome
> the years of racist discrimination against African Americans, Latinos and
> other racially and nationally oppressed peoples. Full funding to rebuild
> the neighborhood in these communities. Federal laws with goals and
> timetables to desegregate housing and schools. Affirmative action with
> goals and timetables for jobs and education.

Legal discrimination is always a good idea

> 4. The right to quality, affordable housing. Every person and family must
> be guaranteed a home. Massive federal funding for building and renovating
> public housing. Federal rent control laws for privately owned buildings.

Rent control works so well NYC
Is there a public housing project anywhere that isn't vandalized & crime
ridden??

> 5. The right to free, quality health-care. Every individual must have
> universal access from birth to old age to medical care, including
> abortion, birth control, HIV and AIDS care, prescriptions and other
> medical necessities. This should be federally financed and administered by
> a single payer. No one can be turned away from any hospital because of
> lack of insurance.

I know a woman whose father had to wait 8 weeks for by pass surgury?
I never heard of this happening in the USA

> 6. The right to recreation, cultural and sports activities. The city,
> state and federal governments can build and rebuild community, state and
> national parks and forests. Youth centers and parks for every community
> with full access to pools, fields and other sports and recreational
> activities. Regular community and city-wide concerts, dances and theater
> to put young musicians, writers, actors and other artists to work and
> provide inexpensive performances for the communities.

Public art???
Hitler did that

> 7. The right to live in environmentally safe, drug and crime free
> communities. Make corporations pay for the billions of dollars worth of
> toxic clean-up that they caused. Shut down CIA and army airfields that fly
> in billions of dollars worth of cocaine and heroine. Civilian
> anti-corruption committees should be set up to oversee police and law
> enforcement corruption.

Who will produce the goods & services you need?????

> 8. The constitution - guaranteed to all ages. This includes high school
> students whose constitutional rights have been limited by Supreme Court
> decisions.

Children have very few rights they also have very few responciability

> 9. All structures to oversee services or programs should be made up of
> trade unionists, workers, community leaders, students and young people.
> The racial composition should reflect our multi-racial, multi-national
> population. There should be men and women in equal numbers on such
> structures.

That sounds like the pollete burau???

> 10. A new Harley every year for Billy Beck, paid in full by Zepp.

I hope whole post was a joke
PEZ

--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

Mke Schnid_er

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99

....he's done.

Jay Leno just devoted several minutes of his Monday night monologue to
jokes over the Danny Williams illigitimate son business, which is, AKAIK,
the first wide public exposure of it.

Replace stuff before @ with mike1. === Generally, I regard deception
to be a mechanical componant of the job. One runs for public office,
one deceives. Period. -- Billy Beck =================================

Joe Krolikowski

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
With the exception of Item 10, it would seem that the YCLUSA *is* serious.

My own reaction was one of incredulity at their ability to rationalize the sheer stupidity of it all.

Joe Krolikowski

Paul E Zukowski wrote:

> > Replace stuff before @ with mike1. =====================================

> > Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.html
> > Victim not shot with a .38: http://www.federal.com/oct26-98/Story01.html
> > Coup USA: gopher://freenet.akron.oh.us:70/00/SIGS/JFK/FAQ/faq-daeron/3-faq
> > Why were the black GIs murdered? The Slaughter: http://www.theslaughter.com/

Bill Kasper

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Joe Krolikowski <jkroli...@mediaone.net> gave us our minimum daily
requirement of electrons:
=With the exception of Item 10, it would seem that the YCLUSA *is* serious.
=
=My own reaction was one of incredulity at their ability to rationalize the

sheer stupidity of it all.
=
=

There is only one answer to hostile, parasitic attack-monkeys like this,
Joe.

It comes in boxes of 20 or 50, and has solid as well as hollow-point
versions...

=
=Joe Krolikowski
=
=
=Paul E Zukowski wrote:
=
=> In article <stormout-040...@ppp-66-67.dialup.winternet.com>,
=> stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com (Mke Schnid_er) wrote:
=>
=> > http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html
=> >
[...]
=> > ===
=> >
=> > Replace stuff before @ with mike1. =====================================
=> > Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.html
=> > Victim not shot with a .38: http://www.federal.com/oct26-98/Story01.html
=> > Coup USA: gopher://freenet.akron.oh.us:70/00/SIGS/JFK/FAQ/faq-daeron/3-faq
=> > Why were the black GIs murdered? The Slaughter:
http://www.theslaughter.com/
=>
=> --
=> To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random

Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

=

Bill Kasper
SIGINT, VR-WC->, Evacuation Detail
"Flee the Corpse"

Rob Robertson

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Mke Schnid_er wrote:

> ....he's done.
>
> Jay Leno just devoted several minutes of his Monday night monologue to
> jokes over the Danny Williams illigitimate son business, which is, AKAIK,
> the first wide public exposure of it.

I heard it on WAAF here in Greater Boston this morning - ref'd to the
drudgereport, which in the past was denigrated, but it was noted that
it was the first to break the Lewinsky story which turned out to be
true.

The DJ's had a laugh at how Clinton was working on "bringing the races
together" with this one.

> Replace stuff before @ with mike1. === Generally, I regard deception
> to be a mechanical componant of the job. One runs for public office,
> one deceives. Period. -- Billy Beck =================================

> Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.html

> Victim not shot with a .38: http://www.federal.com/oct26-98/Story01.html

> Why were the black GIs murdered? The Slaughter: http://www.theslaughter.com/

_
Rob

Paul E Zukowski

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
In article <3691A303...@mediaone.net>, Joe Krolikowski
<jkroli...@mediaone.net> wrote:

> With the exception of Item 10, it would seem that the YCLUSA *is* serious.
>

> My own reaction was one of incredulity at their ability to rationalize
the sheer stupidity of it all.

> Joe Krolikowski

Joe you are correct
PEZ

> [...]

> > > population. There should be men and women in equal numbers on such

> > > structures.

> > That sounds like the pollete burau???
> >

> > > 10. A new Harley every year for Billy Beck, paid in full by Zepp.
> >

> > I hope whole post was a joke

> > PEZ
> >

> > > ===
> > >
> > > Replace stuff before @ with mike1. =====================================

> > > Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: http://www.proparanoid.com/truth.html
> > > Victim not shot with a .38: http://www.federal.com/oct26-98/Story01.html
> > > Coup USA: gopher://freenet.akron.oh.us:70/00/SIGS/JFK/FAQ/faq-daeron/3-faq
> > > Why were the black GIs murdered? The Slaughter:
http://www.theslaughter.com/

> > --

> > To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random
Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

Paul E Zukowski

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
In article <36925ab2...@news.xtra.co.nz>,
bill....@usa.junkshield.net wrote:

> Joe Krolikowski <jkroli...@mediaone.net> gave us our minimum daily
> requirement of electrons:
> =With the exception of Item 10, it would seem that the YCLUSA *is* serious.
> =
> =My own reaction was one of incredulity at their ability to rationalize the
> sheer stupidity of it all.
> =
> =
>
> There is only one answer to hostile, parasitic attack-monkeys
like this,
> Joe.
>
> It comes in boxes of 20 or 50, and has solid as well as hollow-point
> versions...

What about those that come 2 big spam cans in nice wooded case
they have 480
PEZ

Joe Krolikowski

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
Paul E Zukowski wrote:

> In article <3691A303...@mediaone.net>, Joe Krolikowski
> <jkroli...@mediaone.net> wrote:
>
> > With the exception of Item 10, it would seem that the YCLUSA *is* serious.
> >
> > My own reaction was one of incredulity at their ability to rationalize
> the sheer stupidity of it all.
>

> > Joe Krolikowski
>
> Joe you are correct

It's always a good thing to have one's views confirmed elsewhere, but in this case, I would have *preferred* to be
incorrect.

It just proves that Heinlein was correct when he wrote:

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

Joe Krolikowski

Bill Kasper

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
pez...@ntplx.net (Paul E Zukowski) gave us our minimum daily requirement of
electrons:
<snip Young Communists>

=> There is only one answer to hostile, parasitic attack-monkeys

=like this, Joe.
=>
=> It comes in boxes of 20 or 50, and has solid as well as hollow-point
=> versions...
=
=
=What about those that come 2 big spam cans in nice wooded case
=they have 480
=PEZ

I celebrate your right to choose...

Mike_ Schneder

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Linda Chavez

Forget Danny Williams, what about Bubba's trade and campaign abuses!?

(JWR) --- (http://www.jewishworldreview.com) WHEN THE SENATE takes up
impeachment later this month, the most serious charge yet leveled against
the president won't even be on the table --- namely, that in pursuit of
trade and campaign contributions, President Clinton allowed the transfer
of highly sensitive technology to communist China, where it is now being
used to build better weapons.

When these charges were first raised more than a year ago, some Democrats
were quick to dismiss them as right-wing fantasies. Sen. Joe Biden,
D-Del., reassured one administration witness at a hearing last June not to
be too concerned about "this malarkey about the transfer of technology
through satellites to China."

In a similar vein, when the House approved a select committee to look into
the matter, Minority Leader Dick Gephardt, D-Mo., likened the
investigation to a "Pink Panther" movie. "It is the Congress of Inspector
Clouseau?" he said, in reference to the bumbling character immortalized by
the late Peter Sellers.

The Inspector Democrats aren't laughing any longer. Last week, all 4
Democrats and 5 Republicans on the House Select Committee on the People's
Republic of China Technology Transfers issued a unanimous 700-page report
documenting that U.S. national security has been compromised by the
transfers.

Although the report remains classified for the time being, Rep. Chris Cox,
R-Calif., who chaired the committee, said he will urge the House to
declassify it quickly. About half of the report contains new information
about China's efforts to obtain military technology, according to Cox.

One reason why Democrats joined Republicans in adopting the report,
however, is that some of the allegations refer to incidents that occurred
during past Republican administrations, many of which have been previously
reported. The most serious breaches that occurred during Republicans'
watch involved poor security and thefts of classified data at federal
installations during the 1980s at the Los Alamos and Sandia National
Laboratories in New Mexico and the Lawrence Livermore lab in California.

Under Republicans, it seems, the Chinese were forced to steal U.S.
technology, but the Clinton administration appears to have allowed the
Chinese to buy what they wanted outright. American companies began selling
previously prohibited sensitive technology shortly after the president
took office.

As first reported by The New York Times' Jeff Gerth, in 1993 President
Clinton met with Silicon Valley executives who complained bitterly that
U.S. government rules prevented them from selling high-speed computers and
other technology that might be put to military use by the Chinese, leaving
Americans at a competitive disadvantage.

The president promised the computer executives he'd fix their problems --
and he did. "Over the next five years, the president delivered, personally
presiding over what industry executives and government officials agree was
one of the most sweeping relaxations of export restrictions in American
history," Gerth reported. But as the Times noted, the transfer of much of
this sophisticated technology ended up in the hands of the Chinese
military. Although we don't know the full extent of the harm this has
done, experts suspect it has allowed the Chinese to more accurately aim
their intercontinental ballistic missiles at targets, including the United
States.

The problem increased dramatically when President Clinton ordered
responsibility over monitoring technology transfers shifted from the State
and Defense departments to the Commerce Department under former secretary
Ron Brown, who was far more interested in improving the trade imbalance
with China than in maintaining national security.

Brown, who died in a plane crash on a U.S. trade mission to Bosnia in
1996, was the head of the Democratic Party and its chief fund-raiser
before he became commerce secretary, and was widely criticized for
improperly using trade missions to increase Democratic Party campaign
contributions.

In 1994, the Clinton administration eased export-license restrictions on
high-tech transfers, making it difficult if not impossible to trace who
was buying what and for what purpose. Under the old rules, the Pentagon
scrutinized license applications to determine whether the technology might
have military application. But the new rules allowed American companies to
police themselves, deciding on their own if they needed to even bother
with a license. As might be expected, the request for licenses for trade
with China declined by 60 percent since 1994, even though sales increased
rapidly in the same period.

Congress should make a redacted version of the Cox committee report public
as soon as possible. At the very least, it might encourage a few Democrat
senators in the coming weeks to put aside their partisan interests in
defending a president who has not only defiled his office but jeopardized
the future security of the nation.

Replace stuff before @ with mike1. === Democracy: the expression of the
inate need of most humans to have an Alpha leader tell them what to do.
They like the idea of creating one via an "election". It's a vicarious,
Frankenstein-esque dependancy enablement syndrome. -- Bill Kasper =====

"I know it's HIS! He's the only white man I slept with that month."

-- Bobbie Ann Williams

johnz

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
In article <stormout-040...@ppp-66-148.dialup.winternet.com>,
stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com (Mke Schnid_er) wrote:

> ....he's done.

...if only. Sigh. Hope you're right but I caution against premature
optimism...

JS

> Jay Leno just devoted several minutes of his Monday night monologue to
> jokes over the Danny Williams illigitimate son business, which is, AKAIK,
> the first wide public exposure of it.
>

> Replace stuff before @ with mike1. === Generally, I regard deception
> to be a mechanical componant of the job. One runs for public office,
> one deceives. Period. -- Billy Beck =================================

Mike_ Schneder

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
In article <johnz-06019...@cust34.max10.seattle-k56.aa.net>,
jo...@nospam.aa.lung (johnz) wrote:

> In article <stormout-040...@ppp-66-148.dialup.winternet.com>,
> stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com (Mke Schnid_er) wrote:
>
> > ....he's done.
>
> ...if only. Sigh. Hope you're right but I caution against premature
> optimism...

He's done because it's part of "the plan".

The Monica stuff was to soften up the electorate; Danny is to bring it
to a close. I can't for the life of me imagine that, in a country in which
the major stuff is rigged and controlled, and *everything* is known (by
somebody), that this is just a "surprise" development.

Hope you're prepared for the crash.

(In the meantime, the fix is in: DOW up 250pts at 3pm EST.)

nan...@hotmail.com

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
In article <pezcleo-0401...@p04-34.hartford.dialin.ntplx.com>,

pez...@ntplx.net (Paul E Zukowski) wrote:

> > Youth and Students Bill of Rights
> >

> > 1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
> > affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.
> > Paycheck to paycheck unemployment compensation, including for first-time
> > job seekers. Reduce the workday to 6 hours and raise the minimum wage to
> > at least $10 an hour.
>
> Or how to bankrupt a nation 101?????

There's plenty of money in America. Raise taxes on the rich - they can take
it.

> > 2 The right to free, quality education from nursery to university. This
> > includes multi-cultural, multi-lingual curriculums. Non-racist and
> > non-sexist education must be guaranteed. Free breakfast and lunch programs
> > for all schools. Stipends for full-time college students.
>
> Nothing is free anywhere

Even air? But that'll probably be privatized next.

3. > Legal discrimination is always a good idea

As under apartheid?

> > 4. The right to quality, affordable housing. Every person and family must
> > be guaranteed a home. Massive federal funding for building and renovating
> > public housing. Federal rent control laws for privately owned buildings.
>
> Rent control works so well NYC
> Is there a public housing project anywhere that isn't vandalized & crime
> ridden??

That might be something to do with them being full of the desparately poor and
being too ugly for anyone to take pride in.

> > 5.

> I know a woman whose father had to wait 8 weeks for by pass surgury?
> I never heard of this happening in the USA

The joys of wilful ignorance.

> > 6. The right to recreation, cultural and sports activities. The city,
> > state and federal governments can build and rebuild community, state and
> > national parks and forests. Youth centers and parks for every community
> > with full access to pools, fields and other sports and recreational
> > activities. Regular community and city-wide concerts, dances and theater
> > to put young musicians, writers, actors and other artists to work and
> > provide inexpensive performances for the communities.
>
> Public art???
> Hitler did that

Sucking up to the middle-class, persecuting left-wingers and despising the
poor - Hitler did all those too.

> > 7. The right to live in environmentally safe, drug and crime free
> > communities. Make corporations pay for the billions of dollars worth of
> > toxic clean-up that they caused. Shut down CIA and army airfields that fly
> > in billions of dollars worth of cocaine and heroine. Civilian
> > anti-corruption committees should be set up to oversee police and law
> > enforcement corruption.
>
> Who will produce the goods & services you need?????

The rich. It's time they paid their share.

> > 8. The constitution - guaranteed to all ages. This includes high school
> > students whose constitutional rights have been limited by Supreme Court
> > decisions.
>
> Children have very few rights they also have very few responciability

The point is that the children are being persecuted - e.g. being expelled when
they complain corporate funding for education, and the ad-infested,
brainwashing channels they make kids watch in the classrooms.

> > 9. All structures to oversee services or programs should be made up of
> > trade unionists, workers, community leaders, students and young people.
> > The racial composition should reflect our multi-racial, multi-national
> > population. There should be men and women in equal numbers on such
> > structures.
>
> That sounds like the pollete burau???

Only to a Republican.

> > 10. A new Harley every year for Billy Beck, paid in full by Zepp.
>
> I hope whole post was a joke

Your post certainly was, even if you didn't intend it to be. Same goes for all
the other replies.

Paul E Zukowski

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
If true it blows that it was bi-partician aurgument out of the water.
PEZ

In article <blizarded-060...@ppp-66-50.dialup.winternet.com>,
bliz...@winDELETETHIISternet.com (Mike_ Schneder) wrote:

Who Cares?

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Mike_ Schneder wrote in message ...

> Hope you're prepared for the crash.
>
> (In the meantime, the fix is in: DOW up 250pts at 3pm EST.)

Totally. The Clinton lie for this hour is ....

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opd.htm#history

Jan 20, 1998 - $5.481 Tr
Jan 20, 1999 - $5.609 Tr
--------------------------------------
$127 B increase in debt.

Also, check out this -

Reagan 12/31/82 - $1.197 Tr
9/30/88 - $2.602 Tr
------------------------------
7 3/4 years - $1.405 Tr

Clinton 1/20/93 - $4.188 Tr
1/20/99 - $5.609 Tr
-------------------------------
6 years $1.421 Tr

Clinton - spending even faster than Reagan. :)

Valeyard

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
Hap C wrote in message <01be3809$625129e0$cc34dea1@cbcgren023103>...

>My "critique" of these rights... silly as they are...
>
>Mke Schnid_er <stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com> wrote in article
><stormout-040...@ppp-66-67.dialup.winternet.com>...
>> http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html
>>
>> Youth and Students Bill of Rights

>> 1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
>> affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.

Well this is a good example of how uninformed leftists are about the concept of
"right." No one has a right to a job. Don't be confused by what I am saying.
We should all have the equal right to opportunity, but not the right to a job.
I cannot walk up to the the next CEO I meet demand a job, because it is my
right. How far do you think I will get with that line of reasoning? No one has
the right to a job. One earns the opportunity by one's own's effort, ambition,
education, and most of all ATTITUDE.

Leftists of his ilk, would rather use the rationale that a job is their right,
because the alternative requires their own effort. They would rather blame the
system, than do that. So much easier and so much less effort on their part.

>> Paycheck to paycheck unemployment compensation, including for first-time
>> job seekers. Reduce the workday to 6 hours and raise the minimum wage to
>> at least $10 an hour.

They also usually indulge in completely, unatainable panacea's such as this.

So you expect employer's to pay more for less work? I wish! You may wish too,
but you know what they say about wishes and horses.

>> 2 The right to free, quality education from nursery to university. This
>> includes multi-cultural, multi-lingual curriculums. Non-racist and
>> non-sexist education must be guaranteed. Free breakfast and lunch
>programs
>> for all schools. Stipends for full-time college students.

Notice he never mentions who will pay for that. You will, boys and girls, you
will. Leftists have never been able to grasp the idea that free isn't really
free. Someone has to pay for it. Nothing is free. Nor does it dawn on yon
student who wants all these freebies, that someday he may be in the workforce
watching the paycheck he went to school for all these years dwindle down to
nothing. And why will it dwindle down to nothing. Because his paycheck will be
required to pay for other people's free education. Leftists never get it.

Basically what he is saying is, young people have the right to other people's
money. Another dream, another wish, and as usual he wants to talk us all for a
ride.

>> 3. The right to full equality regardless of race, nationality, sex,
>> religion or sexual orientation. Special measures must be taken to
>overcome
>> the years of racist discrimination against African Americans, Latinos and
>> other racially and nationally oppressed peoples. Full funding to rebuild
>> the neighborhood in these communities. Federal laws with goals and
>> timetables to desegregate housing and schools. Affirmative action with
>> goals and timetables for jobs and education.

Apparently, this person, (like most leftists) is not a student of history. Can
you say "the war on poverty"? Sir, all these things were already tried! Been
there, done that. They were all dismal failures. That is the problem with
leftism. Leftists think handouts will overcome human nature. It will not. The
fact is most people will not appreciate what is handed to them. They appreciate
what they have earned. All that housing that was given is now so dangerous only
the people who have nowhere else to go live there. And you think repeating the
same mistake is going to solve that problem for them?

As for affirmative action: notice the doubletalk. He talks about equality and
raced-based preferences in the same sentence. What is he saying, all people are
equal, but some should be more equal than others? Nice try, but as usual,
leftists never say what they truly mean. They couch everthing they say in
propaganda and doubletalk. Why? Because they know that if they said what they
really mean, you might wise up to them.

Well that is all I have time to comment on now, but I already saw the rest of
this is more of the same. I may have time to comment on that later.

Jill E. Deel, vale...@netset.net
Deel with the Jill E. Deel Opinion Page
Winner of the True Style Award!
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/2192/

Mike_ Schneder

Mike_ Schneder

Jan 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/6/99
In article <3694366b...@news.ntplx.net>, kenne...@my-dejanews.com
(John Kennedy) wrote:

> > He's done because it's part of "the plan".
> >
> > The Monica stuff was to soften up the electorate; Danny is to bring it
> >to a close. I can't for the life of me imagine that, in a country in which
> >the major stuff is rigged and controlled, and *everything* is known (by
> >somebody), that this is just a "surprise" development.
>

> It could be part of a plan, but perhaps not the paln you think.
>
> It's also possible that such planners underestimated the tenacity of
> the guy.

They've taken president's heads off, shot down airplanes and blown up
buildings in broad daylight, and gotten clean away with it.
If Clinton were such a headache for the "planners", I'm sure he'd have
had a heart-attack by now. It's not like Clinton's a feudal king with an
ample supply of food-tasters. No, his whole history through Arkansas was,
that while being a consumante narcissist, he also knew which side of the
bread was the butter was on, and more importantly, who did the buttering.
Despite appearances, Clinton is a team-player.

> I don't know for a fact what will happen if it turns out to be
> indisputable that he has a thriteen year old son by a hooker. For all
> I know his approval rating may jump to 106%.
>
> A lot of assumptions we took for granted don't hold anymore.

> > Hope you're prepared for the crash.
> >
> > (In the meantime, the fix is in: DOW up 250pts at 3pm EST.)

John Kennedy

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
On Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:10:52 -0500, bliz...@winDELETETHIISternet.com
(Mike_ Schneder) wrote:

>In article <johnz-06019...@cust34.max10.seattle-k56.aa.net>,
>jo...@nospam.aa.lung (johnz) wrote:
>
>> In article <stormout-040...@ppp-66-148.dialup.winternet.com>,
>> stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com (Mke Schnid_er) wrote:
>>
>> > ....he's done.
>>
>> ...if only. Sigh. Hope you're right but I caution against premature
>> optimism...
>

> He's done because it's part of "the plan".
>
> The Monica stuff was to soften up the electorate; Danny is to bring it
>to a close. I can't for the life of me imagine that, in a country in which
>the major stuff is rigged and controlled, and *everything* is known (by
>somebody), that this is just a "surprise" development.

It could be part of a plan, but perhaps not the paln you think.

It's also possible that such planners underestimated the tenacity of
the guy.

I don't know for a fact what will happen if it turns out to be

Gail Weasel

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
Valeyard wrote:

> Hap C wrote in message <01be3809$625129e0$cc34dea1@cbcgren023103>...
> >My "critique" of these rights... silly as they are...
> >
> >Mke Schnid_er <stor...@DELETEwinTHIISternet.com> wrote in article
> ><stormout-040...@ppp-66-67.dialup.winternet.com>...
> >> http://www.yclusa.org/convention/bill.html
> >>
> >> Youth and Students Bill of Rights
>
> >> 1. The right to a job at a livable wage with union protection;
> >> affirmative action with goals and timetables for hiring and promotion.
>
> Well this is a good example of how uninformed leftists

Nike Schneider is not a leftist. He wrote this
as a parody.

But thanks for playing straw-man again, Jill.

Against another straw-man, you're just perfect!

Gail
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/3053/index.html

Who Cares?

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
Andrew Hall wrote in message

>Correct for inflation or GDP.
>
>The growth in debt is far smaller now.

And re-correct for money growth rates that
Reagan never dreamed of, or Carter for that
matter.

And re-correct for TWO MORE years of Clinton
spending.

The growth of debt is the same.

Who Cares?

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
Andrew Hall wrote in message ...

>Adjust for inflation or GDP.
>
>Current debt growth is much smaller than under
>Reagan (not that Clinton deserves much credit
>for it).

Money growth rates of 15+%
create the illusion that debt
growth is smaller.

And Clinton has two more years
to make up for it.

Al Welch

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
The reason I avoid political discussions is that nobody actually looks
at the facts. The Reagan/Bush years created the most phenominal deficit
spending in history with the accumulated national debt rising from under
1 trillion to 5 trillion. Multiplied the debt by 4.37 actually. This
last year there was the first surplus since the 1950s.
As far as the economic growth rate, the US economy grows at about
2.5%/year now. Inflation in stock prices runs 15% due to IRA and 401K
retirement programs, but this has nothing to do with a growth in the
money supply.
The fastest growing economy of the world right now is Chinas- about 15%.
Recent increases in military contracts and the 100 billion dollar space
station guarantee a return to deficit spending this year.

Paul Edward Zukowski (PEZ)

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
Congress spends money not the Prez
Rep Congress is going good!!!
PEZ

In article <sod3e5n...@world.std.com>, Andrew Hall
<ahall-...@world.std.com> wrote:

$>>>>> Who Cares? writes:
$
$ Who> Mike_ Schneder wrote in message ...
$ >>
$ >> Hope you're prepared for the crash.
$ >>
$ >> (In the meantime, the fix is in: DOW up 250pts at 3pm EST.)
$
$
$
$ Who> Totally. The Clinton lie for this hour is ....
$
$ http> www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opd.htm#history
$
$ Who> Jan 20, 1998 - $5.481 Tr
$ Who> Jan 20, 1999 - $5.609 Tr
$ Who> --------------------------------------
$ Who> $127 B increase in debt.
$
$Yes, Clinton and the GOP are lying through their teeth
$about the budget being balanced. This particular lie
$has long been a bipartisan one.
$
$ Who> Also, check out this -
$
$
$ Who> Reagan 12/31/82 - $1.197 Tr
$ 9> 30/88 - $2.602 Tr
$ Who> ------------------------------
$ Who> 7 3/4 years - $1.405 Tr
$
$
$ Who> Clinton 1/20/93 - $4.188 Tr
$ 1> 20/99 - $5.609 Tr
$ Who> -------------------------------
$ Who> 6 years $1.421 Tr
$
$Correct for inflation or GDP.
$
$The growth in debt is far smaller now.
$
$ah
$(Now reading Usenet in talk.politics.misc...)

--
PAUL EDWARD ZUKOWSKI "PEZ"
AS Eastern Conn State Univ. 1992 BA Trinity College 1996

Mike_ Schneder

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
In article <774hqo$1...@newsops.execpc.com>, awe...@execpc.com wrote:

> Inflation in stock prices runs 15% due to IRA and 401K
> retirement programs, but this has nothing to do with a growth in the
> money supply.

The ancients would have been most impressed: A way has finally been
devised to inflate currencies without actually printing more of it -- the
people just *believe* that it's there!

Remarkable....