Big Daddy claims he's a martyr like Navalny on Shit Social

super70s

Feb 19, 2024, 2:16:20 PMFeb 19
Doesn't condemn Russia at all but condemns the US for his "political
persecution."

Raoul Rodriguez

Feb 19, 2024, 5:26:19 PMFeb 19
>Doesn't condemn Russia at all but condemns the US for his "political
>persecution."

If Trump wants the Navalny treatment, Biden can give him the Navalny
treatment.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:37:16 PMFeb 20
We'll leave that to the Warden when Trump is locked up and dressing in drag every day.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.