Person dies after being given COVID vaccine in Placer County

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:40:02 AM9/22/21
A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 11:03:02 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:c7a1c6eb2898934c...@dizum.com...

>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of
the mRNA injections, the clotting factors in their blood
are greatly increased.

Blood clots can be, and are lethal.

Note: the "booster" shots will increase these clotting
factors in the blood even MORE. Thus many will die
when they get a "booster". As Fauci wants you to.

No COVID Lies

Sep 22, 2021, 11:20:08 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

There is no covid in Russia because there are no vaccines.

Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red states than COVID.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

No COVID Lies

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:20 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

Matt Singer

Sep 22, 2021, 1:01:03 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 8:11 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Harris Slut" wrote in message news:c7a1c6eb2898934c...@dizum.com...
>
>> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus vaccine,
>> according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html
>
> Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections, the
> clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased.

That's bullshit.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 22, 2021, 1:04:42 PM9/22/21
You stupid fucking shit-4-braincell cocksucker:

"COVID-19 vaccine ‘ruled out as a contributing factor’ in Placer County man’s death"

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. —

The COVID-19 vaccine was “ruled out as a contributing factor” in the death of a
Placer County man on Jan. 21, the sheriff’s office said Saturday.

The 64-year-old man died several hours after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, the
sheriff’s office reported last week.

Officials said the man was a health care worker in the county and began to
complain about side effects with ten minutes of being vaccinated.

Through an investigation, deputies found that the man had been recently
diagnosed with COVID-19, had underlying health issues and was showing symptoms
of the virus when he received the vaccine.

“Clinical examination and lab results have determined the COVID-19 vaccine has
been ruled out as a contributing factor in the individual’s death,” the Placer
County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post.

https://www.kcra.com/article/covid-19-vaccine-ruled-out-as-contributing-factor-placer-county-mans-death/35372807#

The vaccine did not cause the man's death.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 2:03:12 PM9/22/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Harris Slut" wrote in message
>
>>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
>> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html
>
> Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of
> the mRNA injections, the clotting factors in their blood
> are greatly increased.
>
> Blood clots can be, and are lethal.

So why do these same doctors get
the vaccination themselves?

!Jones

Sep 22, 2021, 2:25:07 PM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:11:15 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Andrew"
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>>A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
>> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

And, for only $15.99 PER MONTH... you get to read all about it!

Never happened.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 22, 2021, 2:33:10 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/21 2:28 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> I'm paying about that for an on-line subscription to the L.A. Times,
> which is a far larger and more comprehensive newspaper.

And it's great FICTION... for entertaining the stupid people.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
192 - Liberals are devoid of any conscience and pretending to do good
without a conscience is as bad as actually doing evil without a
conscience. -BMUS-

DoD

Sep 22, 2021, 3:03:23 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 11:33 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/22/21 2:28 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>> I'm paying about that for an on-line subscription to the L.A. Times,
>> which is a far larger and more comprehensive newspaper.
>

> And it's great FICTION

No, it's an excellent newspaper and news source. Your sources are all lie sites.

All right-wingnut knuckle-draggers prefer lies to facts, and none more so than
southern crackers whose ancestors were all racist white supremacist Democrats
who refuse to acknowledge now that the parties switched 180 degrees on race, and
now all the racists are Republiscums/QAnon.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 10:50:11 AM9/23/21

"Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2

Matt Singer

Sep 23, 2021, 11:00:56 AM9/23/21
No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course. I knew there
wouldn't be.

You are no farther along than before in showing that anyone has died *due to*
receiving the vaccine.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:44 PM9/23/21

> On 9/23/2021 5:20 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message

>>> That's bullshit.
>>
>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2
>
> No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course. I knew
> there wouldn't be.

"Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections,
the clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased."

Your response: "That's bullshit"

I posted a source that shows your bullshit response is bullshit.

Further we have cases of people dying of heart attacks within hours or days,
are blood clots a major factor in that? Why, yes, they are.

Now the door is certainly open to question which or how many were caused by
the vaccine rather than something else, but given what's presented to
suggest that NONE were is as unsupportable as someone claiming they all
were. However, if is very likely that one or more were caused by such an
event.

Once again, when things don't go as you assert, you invent excuses for why
you can ignore the facts that prove you wrong.

Matt Singer

Sep 23, 2021, 4:45:28 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/2021 11:07 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message
>> On 9/23/2021 5:20 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Matt Singer" <out.o...@wyebur.con> wrote in message

>>> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2
>>
>> No mention of anyone dying in that popular press page, of course.  I knew
>> there wouldn't be.
>
> "Doctors have discovered that after one is given one of the mRNA injections, the
> clotting factors in their blood are greatly increased."

You did not show any evidence that anyone died as a result of getting a COVID
vaccination.

No COVID Lies

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:22 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:01 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:02 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:56 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 16, 2021, 5:48:12 PM11/16/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:25 PM11/21/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:52 PM11/29/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:25 PM12/5/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Dec 6, 2021, 8:20:14 PM12/6/21
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:29 AM1/21/22
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:07 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

> A person died Thursday shortly after getting the coronavirus
> vaccine, according to officials in Placer County, California.
>
> https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248731805.html

No COVID Lies

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:08 PM1/25/22

No COVID Lies