Re: Still willing to be forced to take the vaccine after this?

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 22, 2021, 10:14:09 AM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:27:21 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:sie3of$7so$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> "a322x1n" wrote in message
>>
>>>"Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

>>>Goodness, yes!!!
>>>
>>>"Brighteon" is a disinformation web site:
>>>
>>><https://onlinemasters.ohio.edu/masters-public-administration/guide-to-
>>>mi sinformation-and-fact-checking/>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/p3tzu2ku>
>>>
>>>The internet makes it easy for billions of people to access
>>>information with a few simple keystrokes. However, it also makes it
>>>easy to spread false information, which can have disastrous effects on
>>>both individuals and society as a whole. For this reason, it’s
>>>important to fact-check sources of information.
>>>
>>>Fact-checking is important because misinformation can sway your
>>>opinion.
>>>
>> How do you know you can trust the fact-checkers? Who runs them?
>>
>> And why would so many people around the world want to spread disinfo
>> about vaccines if the vaccines are so good? That makes no sense, yet
>> you just keep digging your heals in and trusting the drug companies
>> who are being sued left and right as we speak. Why are they being
>> sued? The only thing that makes sense is that the vast number of
>> people speaking against the vaccines are right and our drug
>> corporations are corrupt and are bribing the experts and politicians
>> to make huge profits and reduce the population which they've been
>> trying to do for decades.
>>
>> The biggest fools in the world are those who just accept the
>> politician's, corporation's and bribed "experts" word at face value
>> and actually believe that they care for common population as much as
>> their own children.
>>
>> Right now the Premier of NSW, Australia, Gladys Berejiklian is under
>> investigation for corruption by ICAC.
>> She is getting kickbacks to the tune of millions from the drug
>> companies for pushing vaccines onto the NSW population.
>
>We sure know we can't trust you, "Andrew".

LOL

And who would take health advice from someone who thinks like this:

"What's wrong with aborting fetus filth before it can
become child filth?"
---"a322x1n" 8/3/21

or this:

"Abortion, good. Baby, bad."
---"a322x1n" 8/5/21

or this:

"If you didn't get a vaccination, you're a bad person!"
---"a322x1n"8/4/21

or this:

> "No Vaccine, 1 year of public service."
> "Still no Vaccine, lose your voting rights."
> "Still no Vaccine, re-education camp."
> "Still no Vaccine, bullet in the back of the head."
>
> Works for you?

Goodness, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---"a322x1n" 9/8/21