Not using preferred pervert pronouns a human rights offense, woke Canadian tribunal rules

Leroy N. Soetoro

Oct 6, 2021, 9:29:51 PM10/6/21
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/not-using-preferred-pronouns-
human-rights-offense-
canada?utm_campaign=article_rail&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=article_ra
il

Not using people's preferred pronouns is a human rights offense, a
Canadian tribunal ruled while settling an employment dispute.

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal ruled in favor of Jessie
Nelson, a British Columbia restaurant server who is biologically female
but identifies as nonbinary. Nelson, who asked colleagues to use "they"
and "them" pronouns, was repeatedly called "she" and "her" by former
colleague Brian Gobelle, who also called Nelson nicknames such as
"sweetheart," "honey," and "pinky," the tribunal's ruling said. After
Nelson unsuccessfully asked Gobelle to stop, the employee went to
management, who declined to intervene right away, the court said. Nelson
and Gobelle then got into a heated discussion about the issue, and Nelson
was fired four days later for coming on "too strong and too fast" and
being too "militant."

“Using correct pronouns communicates that we see and respect a person for
who they are," Devyn Cousineau, a member of the tribunal, wrote in the 42-
page ruling . "Especially for trans, non-binary, or other non-cisgender
people, using the correct pronouns validates and affirms they are a person
equally deserving of respect and dignity."

Nelson felt it was important to bring the fight for equality for all
transgender and nonbinary people facing discrimination, according to a
statement provided during the testimony portion of the tribunal.

“I am here today in bringing this forward because it is important for me,
as a trans person, to have my existence respected. I’m a human being with
a beating heart and a desire to be seen and valued and heard in the
world,” Nelson testified. “And I’m also here for every other current and
future trans or queer person working in a service or customer-facing
setting so that hopefully this doesn’t happen anymore. Because it’s a lot.
It’s very draining. And we deserve to live and have joy and be respected
for who we are.”

The tribunal also ordered the restaurant to implement a pronoun policy.

Other government entities have taken steps toward promoting gender-neutral
policies, with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
recently urging "pregnant people" to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and
the United Nations reminding member states last year to adopt gender-
neutral language.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.