On Wednesday's Mark levin Show

Ubiquitous

Jan 11, 2024, 9:25:26 AMJan 11

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, Harvard’s millionaire serial plagiarist and
moral reprobate Claudine Gay has become a media, civil rights, and Democrat
Party hero overnight, not because she’s a victim but because she got to be
president of Harvard by means of the American Marxist agenda. The same people
defending Gay are among the most vicious, hateful, and vile figures smearing
Clarence Thomas or any conservative minority. The American Marxists own our
colleges and universities, and they want no oversight, no transparency, and
no real academic freedom and free speech on these campuses because they are
the Marxist indoctrination mills of the Democrat Party. Gay is the
quintessential result of the ideological advancement of the left. Also,
Democrats want the 2024 presidential election between Donald Trump and Joe
Biden to be Adolf Hitler versus George Washington. Biden will do or say
anything for power and it is repulsive, and will run a campaign of lies
against Trump. Biden hates America and Democracy, which is why he promotes
Marxism and equity at every turn and racializes every event. Later, the
1,000-page Jeffrey Epstein list was released, and it is not good news for
people like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton. Despite the effort by the left to
smear people like Trump and Alan Dershowitz, there is no evidence connecting
them with Epstein’s criminal activity. Finally, Mark speaks with Kansas State
Representative Michael Murphy about the Convention of States movement and the
last great hope we have to address the reengineering of our constitutional
republic by the radical left.

Rough transcription of Hour 1

Segment 1
Hello, America. Mark Levin here. Our number 877-381-3811. 877-381-3811. Lots
to cover. And as you know, we go deep here, not superficial stuff. Well, this
is why I wait a little bit sometimes to see how things shake out. But
Claudine Gay. To see the reaction of the media of the phony civil rights
movement. And of course, the Democrat Party, the umbrella for all of it. And
I just posted this on social media. Harvard’s millionaire, serial plagiarist
and moral reprobate has become a media civil rights and Democrat Party hero
overnight. Why? Not because she’s a victim, in fact, she’s a victimizer, but
because she got to be president of Harvard by means of the American Marxist
agenda. Notice these same Claudine gay defenders are among the most vicious,
hateful and vile figures smearing Clarence Thomas. Or any conservative
minority. Gay is not qualified to be on any college faculty, let alone a
president of a college. Because plagiarism is about stealing another person’s
intellectual property, knowingly lying about it and deceiving the entire
college. But gay will now get even wealthier with book deals, speeches and
all the rest, playing the victim card and taking no responsibility for her
contemptible behavior and her unconscionable responses, both before the House
Education Committee and her inaction as Harvard’s president in the face of
Jewish students receiving threats, attacks and physical abuse. Depends on the
context you see in which that occurs. This may be what the Democrats and
their Marxist surrogates promote, but it is nothing more than a racist view
of black people, and especially black women. That is, that they cannot
compete and succeed without special privileges and worse, cheating and lying.
Indeed, they stole the intellectual property of at least one other black
woman scholar Carol Swain, who’s furious about Gaye’s thievery of her work.
And of course, that is never mentioned. And the media and so-called civil
rights leaders could give a damn. Why? Because Swain is not only a brilliant
intellectual, she’s conservative. Even more of the American Marxists own our
colleges and universities. They want no oversight, no transparency, no real
academic freedom and free speech on these campuses. The campuses are the
Marxist indoctrination mills. The Democrat Party relies on the schools from
which the so-called journalists graduate and home to the mobs that have taken
over our streets. Rigorous academic standards have been slashed. Admissions
policies have become leftwing ideological tests based on the American Marxist
agenda. Asians are discriminated against. Other preferred so-called classes
of people are preferred dorms, and graduation ceremonies are segregated.
Conservative speakers are threatened and victimized, left and have to run for
their lives. Gay with the backing from Barack Obama, who I bet had some input
in her statement. Was the perfect Harvard president. The perfect Harvard
president. Where they hate America. Marxist revolutionaries. And they will
fight to the death to protect these schools from any kind of reform,
improvement and accountability. You understand? Now I’ve done shows on radio
and on TV. On. On Joe Biden and his plagiarism at length. I’m not going to do
it and bore you with it again. At length. If you really want to know what’s
going on. If you really want to know what’s going on, I encourage those of
you who have bought the Democrat Party hates America. It’s playing out
exactly as I predicted. And read chapter three. Read chapter three. The old
civil rights movement is dead. The idea of equal opportunity and equal
justice doesn’t matter anymore. Because equal opportunity, equal justice
under the law. Well, from a constitutional legal perspective, it’s been
achieved. There is no systemic. Judicial inequality. Unless, of course. You
believe the courts are corrupt and filled with racists? Unless, of course,
you believe the Department of Justice is filled with racists. Unless, of
course, you believe that all these days in minority communities, in the
cities are racist. Unless you believe all these juries. In our cities and
metropolitan areas are racist. But the Democrat Party is not about logic. I
could care less about hypocrisy. It’s about power. Total credit. So they’ll
circle the wagons around Jay because she serves their purpose. The Associated
Press is the largest press operation in the world because of its wire
service. It is a contemptible, unconscionable. Rat’s nest. Of bigots, racists
and anti-Semite. They wrote a piece today and sent it out to thousands of its
subscribers, its media subscribers, every media platform, basically. Making
the most horrendous arguments on behalf of gay and against those who
challenged their politics, which is really the. The bastard child of the
Washington Post. This was a win for conservatives, don’t you know? Well, you
know what? I wear that proudly. I wear that proudly. We conservatives oppose
anti-Semitism. We conservatives oppose plagiarism. We conservatives oppose
the segregation of students based on their identity. We oppose CRT. We oppose
the AEI and all the other crap. That’s being imposed on our children and on
our society. We conservatives want to conserve our Constitution. We believe
in that declaration and that each individual. Each individual is valuable
because of the individual. A God given right to each individual free will.
And we conservatives will stand up against this American Marxist revolution.
So understand what’s taking place. America. And they all dance on stage like
the Rockettes. Iraq has. Oh, leg up this leg that leg ass back ass for. Yeah.
Bear the rock ass. Except their ugly. The media, the Democrat Party, the
phony civil rights movement, which is really now a marxist movement. It’s
what it is. Civil rights movement isn’t about advancing the cause of black
people. It’s about advancing the cause of Marxism. Just like the rest of the
Democrat Party. American Marxism. You may have heard of that. The same people
who are trying to destroy and have for decades. Clarence Thomas. Promote.
This woman, Claudine Gay. Why? Because she is the quintessential result of
their ideological advancement. And honestly, Barack Obama, in many ways you
are, too. That’s why you have an affinity. For her. That’s why you lobbying
on her behalf to defend her. That’s why you’re invisible. Hand is behind much
of what’s taking place. I mean, you an accomplished crap by the time you were
a senator and then a president. But you’re celebrated. Why did you do
something great? No, you did a lot of things that were terrible. You weren’t
even a good president. You weren’t even a good president for the black
community they held. You do for the black community. Donald Trump did more
for the black community than you ever did. It’s the truth. So if you support.
People who steal. Not just words, but entire paragraphs from another person
who wrote it. And then lie about it. And they get advanced as a result of it.
Become president of Harvard. As a consequence of that. The your perfect
Democrat. And by the way, Al Sharpton, nobody needs a lecture from you. Hall
a. Nobody. About race or about anything else. You’re a moron. But it is
fitting that he is a sort of character witness from his gay, isn’t it? Yeah,
I think that’s very fitting. These leftists, these Marxists, these Democrats,
the media. Think about what they’re saying. As I pointed out in this post.
Think about what they’re saying to black people. The young black people, the
young black women in particular. You should defend this kind of conduct.
Because of an individual. Cheats and lies and steals the intellectual
property of somebody else because of an individual. Has hypocritically and
unconscionably. Punished either people for doing exactly the same thing. Said
it depends on the context. When you’re harassing and victimizing and
threatening and abusing Jewish students, it depends on the context.
Understand? At the entire Democrat Party. Apparatus. Supports. Supports. This
is how you get ahead. This is how you get ahead in Joe Biden’s America and
Barack Obama’s America and Al Sharpton’s America. And Jake TAPPER, I told
you, Jake TAPPER isn’t in a hole. And Jake TAPPER is America. This is how you
get away with it. They are the racists. They are the racists. And what kind
of message does. Former President Gai, who’s a millionaire. A millionaire.
She’s not going to lose a penny. She’s not going to be fired. She’s not
thrown to the streets. How did she celebrate? What kind of message does she
sent? Two little black girls or two. All girls are all kids. It’s all right
to cheat, to write the scam. To write to be a fraud and a phony. It’s all
right. To sit silently. While your fellow human beings are being threatened.
Choke. That’s the standard. At Harvard College. That’s the standard at. CNN
and Jake TAPPER. Journalism. And the rest of the media. Joy Reid. Is the
ideological and philosophical queen of this movement. With her bloodthirsty.
Hate. And racism and anti-Semitism. And she’s given a platform by Comcast
dispute every single day. And of course, the lesson is for academia and
everybody else never, ever fire. Somebody of Mugabe’s ideological ilk. Or
you’ll pay a price for it. Don’t you dare, dare challenge what’s going on in
our colleges and universities. We will not permit it. That’s what’s going on.
Chapter three The Democrat Party Hates America. Now I want to move on to Joe
Biden and what’s about to happen there. We’ll be right back.

Segment 2
Now, we talked about this. For a long time. Over the years, the Democrats
create a reality that’s not a reality. I’ve spent a lot of time talking about
how they. And I’ve written a lot about this, how they have tried to
characterize. Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin? And others. Joe
Biden wants a presidential election where Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler. And
he’s George Washington. He wants an election of Adolph Hitler versus George
Washington now. First, let me comment on a more minor point. All these people
who say that Joe Biden’s not running are wrong. That doesn’t mean in the end
he’ll be the nominee. A lot can happen, but he’s running. That’s his
intention. But I need you to stick with me on this. I want to build on what
I’ve said in the past. They want this election to be Adolph Hitler versus
George Washington. Suddenly, they like George Washington. So I need to
unravel this. We’ll be right back.

Segment 3
So Joe Biden. He’s a hateful S.O.B.. I’ve told you before, he’s nothing but a
a street hack politician who will say anything, do anything. For power and so
forth. It’s really quite repulsive. As far as I’m concerned. Now he’s going
to run a campaign on January 6th. I believe he’s going to Valley Forge.
Turning interesting. We have real things going on in this country. He
couldn’t go to that massive rally in Washington, D.C.. Against Hamas and
pro-Israel. He was too busy. Too busy to go to a town that was. Horribly hit
by toxic leak. Palestine, Ohio. Too busy for that. Too busy to take a real
aerial tour of the southern border. Doesn’t want to see what’s going on
there. And the list goes on. But Joe. Joe fancies himself a civil rights
leader. Painted himself as civil rights leader. And so Joe is going to go to
Valley Forge. I find this very strange indeed. Washington Examiner Biden team
tries to make 2024 contest about anyone but president. Breitbart. Biden to
observe January six was speech at Valley Forge. AP Biden is kicking off 2024
by delving into some of the country’s darkest moments. National Review. Biden
campaign plans to double down on, quote, defending democracy pitch in 2024.
Now the problem is. But you’re the smartest audience of audiences. So you’re
going to understand what we discuss here. But there’s a lot of people. For
whom lies. Fear mongering work. Work. Joe Biden is the least qualified
individual. To go to these places and talk up democracy Now! By democracy, I
mean constitutional Republicanism, But we’ll use the word democracy because
that’s what they’re throwing around. Of course, we’re not a democracy, and
the framers didn’t want anything to do with a democracy. Democracies turn in,
democracies read the Declaration of Independence. It explains right there why
we’re not a democracy. You have unalienable rights. So I reject the whole
notion of populism. Populism is more like democracy. It’s called Americanism,
That is constitutionalism slash Republicanism. But that for another day. So
Biden’s going to go to Valley Forge on January six to remind us of the
insurrection that took place on January six U.S.. It’s a strange thing, don’t
you think? Joe Biden and his regime populated by Obama Marxists. Have done
and continue to do everything humanly possible to destroy our heritage. To
destroy our history. His party. What’s nothing to do? But George Washington,
his party embraces the 1619 project. His party embraces critical race theory.
His party attacks real American history. His party dismisses. The men who
fought the Revolutionary War. And the men who established our country and our
government. As slaveholders. As segregationist, as racists. All you have to
do is watch MSNBC or CNN. The New York Times launched the 1619 project. CRT
is in 40 50% of our public school systems. That’s the Democrat Party. But
then. He’s going to go to Valley Forge. I’ve been to Valley Forge many times
as a young man, as a young child. My family was steeped in history. Fact, my
parents owned a. Nursery school a day camp the summer. And every year we
would take a trip to Valley Forge, and every year we would hear the history
of Valley Forge. The same Democrat Party that is destroyed. Monticello, the
home of Jefferson. But propaganda on the left, the home of Madison, where
propaganda on the left. Washington’s home is protected because it’s in a
trust. It’s not run by the federal government. Joe Biden despises America.
Why he signed all those executive orders early on, twice promoting equity,
equity that is Marxism and everything he does. Joe Biden talks on and on
about America being a racist society. Joe Biden is an ambulance chaser.
Whenever there is a horrific event. He runs to that event, especially if he
can racialize it. Like he did on that one occasion, I think it was in and
around Atlanta. We’re a number of Asian women were slaughtered, murdered. But
the mass murder. Was it about bigotry? It was about prostitution and so
forth. Turns out that that didn’t stop Joe and Jill. Kamala there was
celebrating Kwanzaa. Before Kwanzaa even was established. Everybody’s in for
the revolution. And Joe Biden launches this grotesque campaign. Where he
wants to label his opponents, basically. That is the vast majority of
Republicans and conservatives. As people who opposed this country in its
founding when in fact were the ones who supported and defended. But he knows
he has a media that regurgitate everything he believes. They are members of
the same party. They have the same ideology. They went to the same schools.
Joe Biden. Is the most racist president we’ve had. Since Woodrow Wilson.
Another Democrat. Why do I say that? I wrote a whole damn chapter on this.
All the evidence is there. And unlike president, I have all the notes there.
You can check the sources all you want. They’re accurate. That’s why all my
books have hundreds and hundreds of notes in the back. That’s what you said.
Maybe. Okay. Maybe I could be the president of Harvard. Mr. Producer. Where
do I apply? Excuse me. Homework. Jewish male. And I’m straight. That won’t
happen. Never mind. But that said. One of Joe Biden’s closest friends when he
first came to the U.S. Senate was John Eastland. Most of you don’t know John
Eastland was or is. John Eastland was a racist and a segregationist. He came
out of Mississippi old school. And he was. In the Senate for decades. At one
point it was the president of the Senate, the junior senator from
Mississippi, who got elected like two years after him, also served decades in
the Senate, John Stennis. Also a racist and a segregationist. Both of them.
Filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act, as did, of course, Robert Byrd. Both
of them opposed every single civil rights legislation that ever came to the
floor of the Senate. Joe Biden befriended both of them. Maybe. Does Charlie
mean that God will pay attention to this? He’s not sold on Biden anyway, but
he needs to understand the history. Joe Biden came out of Wilmington,
Delaware. He likes to say he came out of Scranton. Yeah, when he was five
years old. In other words, he wasn’t a man who was born into this milieu. At
the time. But he wanted to appeal to certain Democrats in the state of
Delaware because Delaware during the Civil War was kind of split. And he
needed the votes. Of those in 1972. Half a century ago. In parts of Delaware.
To have this mindset. So he tried to walk a fine line, but he never did walk
that fine line you stepped over. And he befriended his east. Lennie
befriended Stennis. He spoke highly of George Wallace. One biographer wrote
in an essay that Joe Biden didn’t just go along with these racists. He
participated as a full partner. Their efforts to block the integration of our
public school systems. In our communities, which, of course, if you listen to
HANNITY, you will know by now. He said, would turn into a jungle. He didn’t
want his kids to go to a jungle. He said other things. Did other things. As a
senator. His lied about his civil rights record. He has no civil rights
record. Zero. He could be president of Harvard to actually. Because he’s a
liar and a plagiarist. And he’s dumb as hell. Maybe that’s why Obama picked
them. And so now this man. Who first earned his. His reputation as one of the
good old boys. This man now is going to travel the country. Suddenly he’s got
energy. He’s got a second wind. And he’s going to go to these places, Valley
Forge. He’s going to go to these places. Horrific things happened and
exceptional things happened and place him saw himself on the side of the
angels. And place Donald Trump on the side of the devil. Joe Biden is a
despicable. A despicable liar. It is frightening that a man with his low IQ,
complete lack of morality and character could wind up in the Oval Office. But
there he is. And. This effort to. Take out Trump by any means possible. By
Biden. By his regime and his operatives. By his media. By his party. And by
his front groups and his billionaires. There’s an assault on our system.
Nothing like this has ever happened before. Nothing in this country. And so
now Joe Biden wants to be George Washington there at Valley Forge. Two years
ago. He wanted nothing to do with George Washington. Or the men who founded
America. With a man. Who wrote. Adopted and ratified the Constitution wanted
nothing to do with. And there is it’s going to be at Valley Forge. What next?
Gettysburg. He demeans us. He demeans our country. He’s a disgrace. And he
and his people are running a campaign like this because he’s done horrible
things to our country. He’s destroyed energy independence. What’s going on in
the border. Was an act of betrayal. An act of betrayal to the American
people. He’s destroying our society. He’s destroyed women’s sports. He’s
contributing to destruction of our colleges and K-through-12 schools. He’s
destroying the value of our dollar economic system so they can point the
government created statistics all they want. They mean nothing to me. They’re
destroying our military the way they’ve destroyed our police forces. And
they’ve turned the entire power. And resources, the federal judiciary, the
federal justice system against his opponent. More when I return.

Segment 4
In 1975. Then Senator Joe Biden told the radical left wing Philadelphia
Inquirer that the Democrat Party could, quote, stand a liberal George
Wallace, someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, unquote.
That same year, Biden called the concept of desegregation. Of our public
schools, quote, rejection of the whole movement of black pride. Really. Two
years later, in 1977, Biden said that non orderly racial integration would
cause his kids to grow up in a racial jungle. Ladies and gentlemen, he’s a
big boy by 1977. He fostered a close relationship with racist politicians
like James Eastland and John Stennis of Mississippi. And he went so far as to
praise Stannis, who signed the Southern Manifesto of 1956, opposing racial
integration of, quote, public spaces. And he praised Stannis on the Senate
floor in 1988. Of course, all of this will escape scrutiny. I mean, there’s
tons of his slobbering praise of Robert Byrd, who also filibustered the 1964
act. More when I return.