Bears Eat Pussy!

Tomas

Feb 21, 2024, 3:20:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2i678$3l2vo$3...@news.freedyn.de>
trumps bitch <patr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

Human remains found in 2 of 3 euthanized bears suspected in
deadly attack of woman near Durango

DENVER (KDVR) — Human remains were found in two of the three
black bears euthanized after being found nearby the location of
a dead woman near Durango.

The 39-year-old woman took her dogs for a walk on Friday night
in Trimble, which is near Durango. Her boyfriend returned home
to the two dogs but she was not there. He searched for about an
hour and found her body.

When Colorado Parks and Wildlife officers responded, they found
signs of consumption on the body and an abundance of bear scat
and hair at the scene.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife working to confirm if bears
responsible for attack were killed
Crews and a dog search team found the female black bear and two
cubs nearby. The bears were euthanized and taken to CPW’s
Wildlife Health Lab in Fort Collins for a necropsy.

“Whenever an animal is euthanized, we receive many questions
about why that action was necessary,” said CPW Director Dan
Prenzlow. “Our responsibilities to the natural resources of the
state are many, but we have no more important duty than to
manage these resources in a manner that keeps Coloradans and our
visitors safe. Euthanizing wildlife is never an action our
officers take lightly, but we have an obligation to prevent
additional avoidable harm.”

CPW explains why bears suspected of an attack are euthanized.
Precautions must be taken to prevent other attacks.

Be ‘bear aware’: Tips for safety as hungry bears come out of
hibernation
“Once a bear injures or consumes humans, we will not risk the
chance that this could happen to someone else,” Chick said. “We
humanely euthanize that bear because of the severity of the
incident.

“Bears will return to a food source over and over. A bear that
loses its fear of humans is a dangerous animal. And this sow was
teaching its yearlings that humans were a source of food, not
something to fear and avoid.”

CPW’s pathologist said the bears did not have any signs of
disease or other abnormalities, but further testing will take up
to two weeks to complete.

An autopsy on the deceased woman is expected to occur on Tuesday
by the La Plata County coroner’s office. The coroner will
determine the official cause of death and identify the remains.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/human-dna-found-on-euthanized-bears/