Another STUPID GOP Miss - Soros Buys Up Half of US Radio

68g.1509

Feb 15, 2024, 11:15:56 PMFeb 15
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13087741/George-Soros-radio-400M-Audacy-bailout-billionaire-network-2024-election.html

It runs New York's WFAN and 1010 WINS, and Los Angeles-based
KROQ, bankruptcy filings show.

The debt buyout has alarmed conservatives, who have railed
against Soros' multimillion dollar payouts to progressive
political causes aligned with the Democratic Party.

One conservative X/Twitter account said the Hungarian-born
financier will 'use the stations to attempt to influence
voters in the coming elections'

. . .

The GOP seems to have become the STUPID Party. No
vision, no coordination, no savvy, no strategy.
Just a bunch of brawling loud-mouth morons.

MEANWHILE the DNC has *all* of those good things
which is why they could run a SENILE old fart for
POTUS plus a bunch of Wokie pinheads for high
offices and WIN.

Now, for a mere $400 mil, Soros has heavily bought
into a LOT of US radio outlets. He WILL leverage
those for the communist cause.

So where were the moderate/conservative buyers ?
Probably pissing on each other. Audacy would have
been a spectacular asset. Op MISSED.

The GOP replaced the Whigs ... and now it's time
to replace the GOP with something more savvy and
coherent - and QUICK. They've just LOST it.

Governor Swill

Feb 17, 2024, 7:41:14 PMFeb 17
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 23:15:46 -0500, "68g.1509" <68g....@exr3.net> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13087741/George-Soros-radio-400M-Audacy-bailout-billionaire-network-2024-election.html
>
>It runs New York's WFAN and 1010 WINS, and Los Angeles-based
>KROQ, bankruptcy filings show.
>
>The debt buyout has alarmed conservatives, who have railed
>against Soros' multimillion dollar payouts to progressive
>political causes aligned with the Democratic Party.
>
>One conservative X/Twitter account said the Hungarian-born
>financier will 'use the stations to attempt to influence
>voters in the coming elections'

BWAAAHAHAHAHA! Goodness knows right wing radio would NEVER do such a thing!

> The GOP seems to have become the STUPID Party. No
> vision, no coordination, no savvy, no strategy.
> Just a bunch of brawling loud-mouth morons.

And you didn't believe us when we said Republicans are less educated than Democrats. Now
do you believe us?

> MEANWHILE the DNC has *all* of those good things
> which is why they could run a SENILE old fart for
> POTUS plus a bunch of Wokie pinheads for high
> offices and WIN.
>
> Now, for a mere $400 mil, Soros has heavily bought
> into a LOT of US radio outlets. He WILL leverage
> those for the communist cause.

Soros is not a communist. He's a capitalist with a capital C. He fled Hungary to escape
communism.

> So where were the moderate/conservative buyers ?
> Probably pissing on each other. Audacy would have
> been a spectacular asset. Op MISSED.
>
> The GOP replaced the Whigs ... and now it's time
> to replace the GOP with something more savvy and
> coherent - and QUICK. They've just LOST it.

That is in process. It's unlikely they'll do anything but continue to lose elections.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.