LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Problems with the recount

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 1, 2021, 2:22:36 PM11/1/21
https://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times/opinions/letters_to_editor/
article_60f2a39c-22ca-11ec-91bc-439d3946d19a.html

Newport, N.C.

Sept. 30, 2021

TO THE EDITOR:

Just reading in today's paper, a person stating that with the Arizona
recount, that Biden still won. Funny that when you recount the same
ballots, including any fraudulent ones, that the result will be the same.
So the questions arise, first why did Democrats in that state object so
vehemently against a recount? If Biden won, you would think they would be
glad to have a recount to confirm this.

Second, doing a google search on the results of this recount, funny that
the first 4 or 5 pages of results were all of the liberal, fake news
media. It is no wonder that those of the liberal persuasion, would be
swayed towards there being no fraud, unless they really were interested in
actual facts, whether there was fraud or not.

As someone, interested in eliminating fraud from our voting system,
electing those that have actually been voted in by legal voters, I did
pursue further, finally finding the following problems with the recount.

......23,344 mail-in ballots were counted from individuals who no longer
lived at the address to which the mail-in ballot was sent.

...... 9,041 more ballots returned by voters than received in the voter
history phase

...... 5,295 voters that potentially voted in multiple counties in the
certified results phase

...... 3,432 more ballots cast than the list of people who show as having
cast a vote

...... 2,592 more duplicates than original ballots in the ballot phase.

...... 2,382 in person voters who had moved out of Maricopa County

...... 2,081 voters moved out of state during 29 days preceding election

...... 1,551 votes counted in excess of voters who voted in the certified
results phase.

...... An additional 3,587 votes were in the “low impact” category across
14 findings.

While these "problems" may not have an effect on the presidential
election, they surely would, if confirmed, affect elections at the local
level. Considering this, and wanting elections that are confirmed to be
legal and valid, where I know my vote was not discounted with a fraudulent
vote, the expense to this end, is surely worth the cost, especially
considering the massive spending spree of our current federal
administration.

Lastly, considering Judicial Watch pursuing suits against many states
having more than 100% of registered voters, than those legally allowed to
vote, NC having 1 million more, can there be any question that our
election processes are ripe for fraud??

COASTAL GUY

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.