Re: Family of Waukesha killer Darrell Brooks blames the Y PEEPO!!!!

ex-PFC Wintergreen

Dec 3, 2021, 6:05:02 AM12/3/21
Text-Drivers R Killers <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> I bet this family will now sue the city for all the trouble
they've been put thru because the city didn't do enough for
darrell!!!

> http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62718
>
> dec 2 2021 It's your fault, white people, that Waukesha terrorist
Darrell Brooks ran down nearly 70 innocents marching in a Christmas
parade, because you didn't give him enough welfare.

needed,' family of Darrell Brooks writes in letter to media":

> MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) --In a letter to the media Wednesday morning,
Dec. 1, the family of Darrell Brooks, the man accused of killing six
people in the Waukesha Holiday Parade attack, is expressing their
condolences to the victims and asking for space.

> The letter signed by Brooks' mother, Dawn Woods, and family said,
in part, "We are not making excuses but we believe what has happened
is because he was not given the help and resources he needed.
Institutions that are equipped and have trained staff is what was
needed as well as resources in the communities where people who
suffer with mental illness live."

Stop acting like niggers!

You can't help niggers who won't help themselves.

Damned niggers anyways.