Blue stater caught texting on plane about molesting children jailed for 15 years

Felcher Adam Schiff

Mar 1, 2021, 4:45:04 AM3/1/21
A Washington man whose sick texts about molesting children were
spotted by a fellow airline passenger was sentenced to 15 years
in prison.

Michael Kellar, 58, was texting his girlfriend Gail Lynn
Burnworth, 52, while on a flight to San Jose in 2017 when a hawk-
eyed passenger saw the disturbing messages on his cellphone,
according to a press release from the US Attorney’s Office in
Washington’s Western District.

The concerned traveler told authorities that a man sitting in
front of her was texting about the abuse with a large font on a
large smartphone.

“I commend the airline passenger who spoke up about the
disturbing texts she witnessed on her flight,” US Attorney Brian
T. Moran said in a statement. “We all have had that moment when
we question: ‘Do I get involved.’”

In the text exchange, Kellar and Burnworth talked about using
Benadryl to drug and rape two of the three children, aged 5 and
7 at the time, who lived with Burnworth.

The observant flier snapped a photo of Kellar’s phone and
reported it to flight attendants, who alerted cops in San Diego
— where Kellar was questioned and arrested.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-caught-texting-on-plane-about-
molesting-children-jailed-for-15-years

Felcher Adam Schiff

Mar 3, 2021, 4:52:24 AM3/3/21