Raphael Coleman, 'Nanny McPhee' child star and activist, dead at 25, family says

greta.d...@bbc.co.uk

Mar 1, 2021, 5:10:02 AM3/1/21
Raphael Coleman, an actor and activist, has died at the age of
25.

The "Nanny McPhee" star's mother, Liz Jensen, took to social
media last week to share the news of his recent passing.

"Rest in peace my beloved son Raphael Coleman, aka Iggy Fox,"
she wrote on Twitter. "He died doing what he loved, working for
the noblest cause of all. His family could not be prouder. Let’s
celebrate all he achieved in his short life and cherish his
legacy."

Liz Jensen
@LizJensenWriter
Rest in peace my beloved son Raphael Coleman, aka Iggy Fox. He
died doing what he loved, working for the noblest cause of all.
His family could not be prouder. Let’s celebrate all he achieved
in his short life and cherish his legacy
https://rebellion.earth/2020/02/07/this-is-why-i-rebel/

THIS IS WHY I REBEL - Extinction Rebellion
James ‘Iggy’ Fox passed away on 6 February. He was 25, had given
up a career in science to join XR and fought hard for the cause,
especially for Indigenous rights. Iggy was a burning bright soul
and...

rebellion.earth
1,894
9:39 AM - Feb 7, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
740 people are talking about this
In the tweet, Jensen also shared a link to an article he wrote
about his work in environmental conservation.

The news was also confirmed in a lengthy Facebook post from
Coleman's stepfather, Carsten Jensen, who said that Coleman died
unexpectedly during a jog (via Google Translate).

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/raphael-coleman-nanny-
mcphee-dead-25

greta.d...@bbc.co.uk

Mar 3, 2021, 1:30:24 PM3/3/21