Clinton Library Deletes Post Asking People To Guess Who Ex-POTUS Sent His First Email To: 'Jeffrey Epstein?'

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 19, 2024, 3:08:59 PMJan 19
https://www.stateofunion.org/2024/01/09/clinton-library-deletes-post-
asking-people-to-guess-who-ex-potus-sent-his-first-email-to-jeffrey-
epstein-2/

https://www.stateofunion.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Screen-Shot-2024-
01-09-at-11.01.13-AM-1536x968.jpg

The Clinton Presidential Center faced social media mockery after a post
commemorating World Typing Day led to an onslaught of responses linking
Bill Clinton to Jeffrey Epstein.

The post was eventually deleted.

This incident coincided with newly-unsealed documents from Virginia
Giuffre’s lawsuit, in which Epstein’s associate mentioned Clinton.
(Trending: Fox News Star Accused Of Major Scandal)

Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11
·
Follow
The Clinton Presidential Center just deleted this post:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDWKdKQXgAAhBWo?format=jpg&name=900x900

“On November 7, 1998, Pres. @BillClinton typed out and sent his first-ever
email! Can you guess who it was to?” wrote Clinton on X.

“#WorldTypingDay,” celebrated the former president.

During an interview with Virginia Giuffre’s lawyer, Sigrid McCawley,
Johanna Sjoberg said, “I knew he [Epstein] had dealings with Bill
Clinton.”

“I did not know they were friends until I read the Vanity Fair article
about them going to Africa together,” she continued.

“Did Jeffrey ever talk to you about Bill Clinton?” asked McCawley.

“He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls,”
replied Sjoberg.

The former president has not been accused of any wrongdoing in relation to
Epstein.

Nonetheless, a motion by Giuffre to depose further witnesses justified
calling Clinton due to his “close personal relationship” with Epstein.

Clinton’s spokesperson denied a close personal relationship, citing a lack
of contact in the past 20 years.

Clinton was among the names unsealed in documents related to Epstein, who
had died in 2019 while awaiting trial for sex trafficking.

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.