Biden NSA Jake Sullivan’s future questioned over Russia hoax ‘role’

Ubiquitous

Nov 10, 2021, 5:14:07 AM11/10/21
President Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, is referred
to in one of the indictments obtained by special counsel John Durham in
his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe of former
President Donald Trump, Fox News reported Tuesday.

The revelation — which echoed a September piece by Post columnist Paul
Sperry — immediately raised questions about Sullivan’s future in the
White House.

Sullivan is unnamed, but Fox cited two “well-placed sources” who
identified him as the “foreign policy advisor” referenced in the
charges against former Democratic National Committee lawyer Michael
Sussmann.

The development marks the closest that Durham has come to anyone
directly associated with Biden’s administration.

Sussmann’s indictment details how an unnamed Clinton campaign lawyer
“exchanged emails with the Clinton Campaign’s campaign manager,
communications director, and foreign policy advisor concerning the
Russian Bank-1 allegations that Sussmann had recently shared” with an
unnamed reporter.

There’s no indication that Sullivan is a target of Durham’s probe into
the origins of the FBI investigation of suspected ties between Russia
and Trump’s 2016 campaign, Fox News said.

In addition to citing sources who identified Sullivan as the unnamed
Clinton foreign policy adviser, Sperry’s Post column further suggested
that he may have committed perjury during closed-door congressional
testimony in December 2017.

US Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) — the ranking member of the Intelligence
Committee, which took Sullivan’s testimony — said, “It seems like a lot
of the key Russia hoaxers fell upward and got promotions in the Biden
administration.”

“If Jake Sullivan was involved in the hoax, he should come clean and
give a full, honest account of his role — but I won’t hold my breath
for that,” Nunes added.

At that time, Sullivan reportedly denied knowing any specific details
about the campaign’s opposition research efforts or that Sussmann’s law
firm was working for the campaign until October of that year.

During Tuesday’s White House briefing, Deputy Press Secretary Karine
Jean-Pierre was asked if there’s “any conflict here that would preclude
Sullivan from being able to carry out his duty.”

Jean-Pierre said she was unaware of the Fox News report — which had yet
to post at the time — and declined to comment.

Jean-Pierre was also asked about the largely discredited dossier of
opposition research on Trump compiled by former British spy Christopher
Steele, one of whose sources — Russia analyst Igor Danchenko — was
arrested in connection with the Durham probe last week.

“I refer you to the Department of Justice. I’m not going to comment on
that from here,” Jean-Pierre said.

Sussmann has pleaded not guilty to allegedly lying to the FBI by hiding
the fact that he was working as a Clinton campaign adviser when he
tipped off the feds about suspected electronic communication between
Russia’s Alfa Bank and the Trump Organization.

Neither Sullivan’s office nor the Justice Department immediately
returned requests for comment.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Siri Cruise

Nov 10, 2021, 7:19:53 AM11/10/21
In article <8fKdnUS7gcX0Bhb8...@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> US Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) # the ranking member of the Intelligence
> Committee, which took Sullivan#s testimony # said, #It seems like a lot
> of the key Russia hoaxers fell upward and got promotions in the Biden
> administration.#

falsely stated to the General Counsel that he was not
bringing these allegations to the FBI on behalf of any
client. This false representation led the General Counsel to
understand that Sussmann was providing information as a good
citizen rather than a paid advocate or political operative

The indictment doesn't say there was hoax. It doesn't say a
nonentity didn't collude with russians. The indictment doesn't
speak to what a nonentity did or didn't do.

It only alleges someone lied to hide connections to other
parties. It doesn't even state those other parties asked for the
alleged lie.

When you actually have something pertinent to what a nonentity
did or didn't do, then speak up.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\