Re: Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and Epstein Island pedophile

That Whore Harris

Sep 28, 2021, 4:05:02 PMSep 28
In article <sivc4v$etg$1...@panix3.panix.com>
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | During an Oval Office

Way to cherry pick a conversation.

1. Eileen Wellstone (1969)
Allegation: Sexual assault

An article published on Capitol Hill Blue in 1999 asserted that
"Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton
sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the
Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A
retired State Department employee, who asked not to be
identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl
and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having
sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s
family declined to pursue the case."

While these allegations have never been proven and no woman has
come forward to claim the story as her own, no sources have been
able to reliably go so far as to claim the story is false.
Snopes notes it only as "unproven."

2. Anonymous female student at Yale University (1972)
Allegation: Sexual assault

The same article on Capitol Hill Blue further alleges that "a 22-
year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she
was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college.
No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by
Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked
down by Capitol Hill Blue ... confirmed the incident, but
declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to
use her name."

3. Anonymous female student at the University of Arkansas (1974)
Allegation: Sexual assault

Again from Capitol Hill Blue: "A female student at the
University of Arkansas complained that then-law school
instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his
office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced
his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty
advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student
''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after
the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student
confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with
her account. Several former students at the University have
confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there
were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on
female students."

4. Anonymous female lawyer (1977)
Allegation: Sexual assault

According to Roger Morris in his book "Partners in Power." "A
young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted
by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she
recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her.
Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all
quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her
husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980
Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. 'If you ever
approach her,' he told the governor, 'I’ll kill you.'Not even
seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly
apologized and duly promised never to bother her again."

5. Juanita Broaddrick (1978)
Allegation: Rape

Since-deleted reports stated Broaddrick had "claimed that Bill
raped her when she was a volunteer on his campaign for governor
while she was at a nursing student conference in Little Rock.
She claimed that he forced himself on her while she screamed
'please stop,'and he bit her lip. Norma Rodgers, a friend who
was sharing a hotel room with Broaddrick during the conference,
confirmed her claims that she had been sexually assaulted.
Broaddrick did not come forward with the claims for two decades,
claiming she was intimidated and ashamed."

6. Carolyn Moffet (1979)
Allegation: Sexual assault

Moffet has stated for the record that "she met Gov. Clinton at a
political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. 'When I
went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt.
He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I
didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my
head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran
out of the room.'”

7. Elizabeth Ward (1983)
Allegation: Unclear

Former Miss America Ward initially accused Clinton of forcible
rape, but recanted in 1998 with an apology to Hillary for what
she said was a consensual relationship.

8. Sally Perdue (1983)
Allegation: Unclear

Former Miss Arkansas Perdue has told the press that while her
sexual relationship with Clinton was consensual, "in 1992 she
was visited by a Democratic Party staffer [who made it clear to
her that they] 'knew that I went jogging by myself and he
couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.'"

9. Paula Jones (1991)
Allegation: Sexual harassment

Paula Corbin Jones was an Arkansas state employee when she
claims then-Governor Clinton had her summoned by a State Trooper
to meet with him in a hotel room. She filed a sexual harassment
suit against Clinton in 1994 after an article in The American
Spectator alleged that she had once offered to be Clinton's
mistress.

While offering her testimony under penalty of perjury on
November 12, 1997, Jones shared details highly reminiscent of
the pattern mentioned by other accusers, including this
following excerpt:

"He came over by the wingback chair close to where I was at.
Then it's like he wasn't even paying attention to what I was
saying to him. Then he goes, 'Oh, I love the way your hair flows
down your back. And I was watching you,' and stuff like that.
Downstairs. And then he did it again. Then he started — he
pulled me over to him while he was leaning up against the
wingback chair and he took his hands and was running them up my
culottes. And they were long. They were down to my knees. They
were long, dressy culottes. And he had his hand up, going up to
my middle pelvic area, and he was kissing me on the neck, you
know, and trying to kiss me on the lips and I wouldn't let him.
And then I backed back. I said, 'Stop it. You know, I'm not this
kind of girl.' I mean. And it still — and then I ran right over
to where the couch was. I thought what am I going to do? I was
trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. I was
trying to collect my thoughts. I did not know what to do. After
the second time — after the first time, I had rebuffed him. And
then when I got over there and I kind of sat right there by the
end of the couch on the — seemed like on the armchair part. And
the next thing you know it, I turn around because he was kind of
back over here, and he come over there, pulled his pants down,
sat down and asked me to perform oral sex… He asked me would I
kiss it. He goes — you know, I can see the look on his face
right now. He asked me, 'Would you kiss it for me?' I mean, it
was disgusting."

When asked during a 1994 interview with Sam Donaldson if she
would be willing to take a lie detector test, Jones responded,
"Yes, I have taken one."

Not only did Jones take a polygraph test, she'd passed. And she
felt Clinton should be asked to do the same. "Why wouldn't he if
he's telling the truth? He should be more than willing to if
he's telling the truth."

Donaldson's shameful reply?

"But wouldn't that turn it into a circus? ... What do you want
from Bill Clinton?"

"A public apology," Jones replied.

While Clinton settled with Jones out of court, he was also
sanctioned after being found in contempt of court for giving
intentionally false testimony, and in 2001, "he opted to resign
from the Supreme Court Bar, surrendering his license, rather
than facing penalties related to disbarment."

10. Sandra Allen James (1991)

Allegation: Sexual assault

Back to Capitol Hill Blue, political fundraiser James alleged
that Clinton "pinned [her] against a wall and stuck his hands up
her dress. She screamed so loud that the Arkansas State Police
knocked on the hotel door and asked if everything was okay. When
she told her Democratic fundraising boss about the incident, he
told her to 'keep your mouth shut.'"

11. Christy Zercher (1992)
Allegation: Sexual assault

In Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson's book, "Dereliction of
Duty", he states that Zercher, then a female stewardess on Air
Force One, "complained that Clinton 'sexually molested' and
'cornered' her on [a] flight. Per Patterson, the woman only
“wanted an apology.'"

12. Kathleen Willey (1993)
Allegation: Sexual assault

Willey claims that when she was working as a volunteer in the
White House social office, Clinton "fondled her breast and
placed her hand on his clothed, erect penis in the Oval Office
while she was asking him for a White House job."

An article titled "The Trashing Of Clinton's Women" published in
The Village Voice in 1999 closed with this:

"The president’s acolytes — such as Alan Dershowitz —
continually bray, 'Sex lies! It’s all sex lies!' They insist
that these thrown-away women are making all this up, including
the threats and intimidation. But is every one of these women
lying?"

That is an excellent question. Indeed.