Clone credit cards with balance

Paul Watson

Nov 4, 2022, 12:44:01 PM11/4/22
we have high and low cash balancecredit cards for sale at affordable rates.

UPDATED CLONED CARD RATES
Low Balance Cards
$350 for balance $3K
$450 for balance $4K
$550 for balance $5k
$800 for balance $6k

High Balance cards

$1500 for balance $15k
$3000 for balance $30k
$5000 for balance $50k
$7000 for balance $ 70k

All cards come with their pin codes and valid for cashout world. cash balance is converted to your currency and cashout. Cards are non traceable ,OTP bypass and secured for use in online shopping, supermarket shopping and petrol points like your normal visa,master cord or gold cards. We ship cards discreetly worldwide and countries where cards are not workable, we will inform you when order is placed.

Telegram ID @vendorvuggs1

=> MY RULES:
- Customer who want test, please low cash balance for test and if the cc is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
- Customer buy over 10 orders, I will discount for you.
- I have a replacement policy for bad cc. All my cc are inspected before sale.
- Cc will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail for cc and via courier for clone cards where you want and warranty for you 24h after you buy.

- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto current. Also open to options but we use the most secured payment platform for the security of our clients.