#Blackliesmatter goes after Kirk Ferentz, longest-tenured coach in the country at one school.

Jim Hoft

Sep 19, 2021, 9:10:02 PM9/19/21
You can hear the racist media calls for a new black coach above
the attacks on a decent white man.

Fight back Kirk. Don't let these bastards win.

It took until the last week for veteran Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz
to become aware of allegations of widespread mistreatment of
players within his program. That's shocking enough, especially
with the allegations having to do with bullying and racist
comments.

Now, add the context that Ferentz is the longest-tenured coach
in the country at one school. The widely respected Iowa legend
will turn 65 on Aug. 1 as he begins his 22nd season at Iowa this
fall.

If he makes that far.

"I don't want to say I was blind-sided," Ferentz said during a
Sunday call with media, "… but the bottom line is we don't want
anybody to leave this place not feeling like this was a good
experience."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/despite-22-years-
leading-iowa-kirk-ferentz-claims-ignorance-of-player-
mistreatment-within-program/