Re: Moron muff-muncher Karine Jean-Pierre dodges questions about visitor logs to Biden's Delaware home where he kept classified docs

Joe Irwin

Jan 14, 2023, 11:20:03 PM1/14/23
In article <tp1vv6$lib$2...@reader2.panix.com>
Democrat asshole <rudy...@gmx.nut> wrote:

> The FBI is beyond hope. The entire organization should be stood up against a wall and executed.

Biden said the documents were 'locked in a garage' at the
Delaware house

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre dodged a question
asking if visitor logs for President Biden's Wilmington,
Delaware home will be released after classified documents were
found in a garage at the residence.

Jean-Pierre made the comments during a press conference on
Thursday, where the press secretary was questioned on the
classified documents.

"When will the White House release a log of visitors to the
Wilmington House?," Fox News' Peter Doocy asked.

"Let's not forget what we did here in this White House. We
instituted that the last administration got rid of, which is
making sure that there was a White House log, extensive White
House log. So the American people got to see again and again…I
am telling you, we did something that the last administration
got rid of, which is instituting the White House logs," Jean-
Pierre responded.

WHITE HOUSE SAYS IT'S BEING 'TRANSPARENT' ABOUT CLASSIFIED
DOCUMENTS DESPITE KEEPING UNDER WRAPS FOR MONTHS

Her remarks come after Obama-era classified documents were found
at both Biden's private office at the Penn Biden Center in
November, and at his Wilmington, Delaware residence garage this
week.

Biden was asked about the classified documents on Thursday,
telling Fox News' Peter Doocy that they were in a locked garage.

"Classified documents next to your Corvette? What were you
thinking?" Doocy asked Biden.

"I'm going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God
willing it'll be soon, but I said earlier this week — and by the
way my Corvette is in a locked garage. It's not like it's
sitting out in the street," Biden responded.

"So the documents were in a locked garage," Doocy asked.

"Yes, as well as my Corvette. But as I said earlier this week,
people know I take classified documents and classified material
seriously," Biden said. "I also said we're cooperating fully and
completely with the Justice Department's review."

WHITE HOUSE ASKED IF BIDEN WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY FEDERAL
INVESTIGATORS OVER CLASSIFIED DOCS IN GARAGE

White House special counsel Richard Sauber issued a statement on
Thursday, which said that Biden's lawyers discovered additional
documents containing classified markings.

"Lawyers discovered among personal and political papers a small
number of additional Obama-Biden administration records with
classified markings. All but one of these documents were found
in storage space in the President's Wilmington residence
garage," Sauber wrote. "One document consisting of one page was
discovered among stored materials in an adjacent room."

Sauber issued another statement on Thursday afternoon stating
that the documents were "misplaced."

MORE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS FOUND IN BIDEN'S DELAWARE GARAGE,
WHITE HOUSE REVEALS

"As the President said, he takes classified information and
materials seriously, and as we have said, we have cooperated
from the moment we informed the Archives that a small number of
documents were found, and we will continue to cooperate. We have
cooperated closely with the Justice Department throughout its
review, and we will continue that cooperation with the Special
Counsel. We are confident that a thorough review will show that
these documents were inadvertently misplaced, and the President
and his lawyers acted promptly upon discovery of this mistake,"
Sauber said.

He acknowledged on Monday that Biden's personal attorneys are
cooperating with the Department of Justice regarding documents
found at the Penn Biden Center.

"The documents were not the subject of any previous request or
inquiry by the Archives," Sauber said. "Since that discovery,
the President's personal attorneys have cooperated with the
Archives and the Department of Justice in the process to ensure
that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in
the possession of the Archives."

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special council on
Thursday to investigate Biden's handling of Obama-era classified
documents.

Fox News' Anders Hagstrom contributed to this report.

Comments:

rock777
1 day ago

I've only seen a few of KJP's press briefings as I don't think
much of her ability or style but was wondering for those who
have watched them does she ever actually answer any questions?
It seems like she squirms around a bit and strings together a
few select phrases without giving a straight answer.

jebcsa813
1 day ago

Well, she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed; I’m not sure she
can say anything that’s a positive for Biden, she’s the prime
example of how bad this administration is.

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/karine-jean-pierre-dodges-
questions-visitor-logs-bidens-delaware-home-kept-classified-docs>