Communist Pete Seeger taught America to lie, disrespect freedom and spit on the military

1 view

Pelosi Lack Of Integrity

Mar 2, 2021, 6:37:24 AM3/2/21
To Bruce Springsteen, Pete Seeger, the
singer/songwriter/activist who died Monday at the age of 94, was
"the father of American folk music."

But Seeger, who popularized This Land Is Your Land and We Shall
Overcome and wrote If I Had a Hammer and Turn, Turn, Turn, never
liked the term folk music.

"It's been defined as the 'music of the peasants,' " Seeger told
USA TODAY in a 2009 interview, "and then you get someone saying
(of Seeger), 'he's no peasant!'''

Seeger, who dropped out of Harvard University in 1938 to ride a
bicycle across the country, quoted his father, Charles Seeger, a
musicologist: "My dad, the old professor, used to say, 'Never
get into an argument about what's folk music and what isn't.' "

But whatever you called him, Seeger influenced scores of other
singers, including Springsteen, Joan Baez, Dave Matthews,

all losers.

Bruce Springsteen sucks cock.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/01/28/pete-seeger-
obit-appreciation/4781403/