'My Life Flashed Before My Eyes:' Missouri Nigger Parent Pulls Gun on School Bus After Fight Between Girls

Dave Cross

Mar 1, 2021, 4:55:02 AM3/1/21
Berkeley is two miles from Ferguson. Yeah that Ferguson, where
nigger Michael Brown deservedly got his criminal black ass
terminated.

Parents in Missouri were shaken up Wednesday evening after
another parent got on a school bus and pulled a gun.

The incident started with a fight between girls on the bus after
an ongoing feud, KTLA sister station KTVI reported.

Administrators said a parent with a gun got involved. He was
later arrested by Berkeley police.

“One of the adults broke the window on the bus door, and that
individual had a gun and gained access to the bus,” said Kevin
Hampton, spokesperson for Ferguson-Florissant School District.

“I was scared. My life flashed before my eyes," Lisa Bishop said.

Her daughter, Brianna, was one of the girls involved in the
fight. “The girl that was on the bus hit me out of nowhere,”
said Brianna Bishop.

The bus driver and two monitors tried to stop the parent from
getting on the bus, administrators said, adding that the parent
was on the bus for a little over 30 seconds. The driver called
for help.

“When I saw the police and the bus, it was like, wow, to know
that someone had a gun on the bus is scary,” said Delma
Marshall, a parent picking up his child at the stop.

“This is kids. This is ‘he-say, she-say.’ Why are you getting
involved in this?” Lisa Bishop said she asked the other parent
involved.

Hampton said the school district is working to improve safety on
school buses.

“We’ve increased the number of security officers and several
other safety and security steps,” he said. “Safety is first and
then teaching our students well is second.”

Lisa Bishop said this is not the first time violence between
students has happened on the bus. She said her daughter will no
longer be riding.

“I don’t want anything to happen to my child,” said Lisa Bishop.
“I only have one child, and if I lose her, it will be a whole
different ball game.”

She confirmed that her daughter was suspended for 10 days after
the fight.

The school district sent out an email to let parents know about
the incident. It said in part:

"FFSD is cooperating fully with Berkeley police in their
investigation. Those involved will likely face criminal
charges, and students who do not meet the expectations listed in
the Student Expectation Code will face consequences from the
District. Your child’s safety is our first priority. Please
take a moment to talk with your child about making good choices
and the dangerous consequences of making bad choices."

https://ktla.com/2020/02/16/my-life-flashed-before-my-eyes-
missouri-parent-pulls-gun-on-school-bus-after-fight-between-
girls/?__twitter_impression=true

Dave Cross

Mar 3, 2021, 6:00:13 AM3/3/21