Re: GOOD RIDDANCE: Radical Leftist Lisa Sanchez Loses Seat On Boise City Council After Accidentally Tweeting Proof That She Vacated Her District

Jen 6

Jan 14, 2023, 11:50:03 PM1/14/23
In article <tp28r6$kfr$2...@reader2.panix.com>
"kamala the black whore" <#kamala_the_black_whore@twitter> wrote:

> What kinds of idiots would vote for something that looks like a garden slug?

Boise City Councilwoman Lisa Sanchez, has officially lost her
spot on city council after accidentally Tweeting a photograph of
her new lease agreement.

In the Tweet, Sanchez said “Happy Friday the 13th District 3”
referencing the district she supposedly represented on Boise
City Council, but Conservatives on Twitter noticed a paper on
the table that says “Fixed-Term Residential Lease.”

A closer examination of the photograph clearly shows that her
new residence is located in District 6, not district 3 where she
was elected.

According to Idaho Code Title 50-702, and Title 50-402 (d)(4),
in order to serve on City Council, representatives must actively
reside in the district that they serve.

<https://images.squarespace-
cdn.com/content/v1/60f704dcd2713a5d36615ecc/7afe78ca-fd49-4521-
b24d-e0775ae700c2/Screen+Shot+2023-01-
13+at+8.40.52+PM.png?format=1000w>

Former Councilwxman Sanchez tried to cover her tracks by
deleting the Tweet, and posting a new photo without the lease
agreement on the table, but Twitter user @AliceinIdaho took a
screenshot before the post was deleted.

According to screenshots acquired by the Idaho Tribune, Sanchez
reached out to Alice, asking her to delete the Tweet with the
photograph of her new lease agreement under the guise of “safety
concerns.”

Someone should remind former Councilwxmxn Sanchez that:

When you file to run for public office, your home address
becomes a matter of public record and

Idaho has the best gun laws in the country. If she feels unsafe,
she could carry a concealed firearm and learn how to defend
herself.

Alternatively, she could have avoided becoming a target of
ridicule if she had not promoted abortion, insulted the
residents of her district with anti-white, racist remarks, or
refrained making comments like:

“Gun rights laws… they’re for white people, specifically for
white men, and as long as we keep making room for guns, we are
supporting white supremacy in our country.”

Besides Tweeting photos of her lease agreements, or long
diatribes about her “Debilitating” Menstruation, Sanches is also
a frequent poster on Instagram.

On December 13th, 2020 Mx. Sanchez posted a photo of her
bungalow on Instagram, thanking her friends for “planting some
much needed joy at my doorstep.”

Thanks to some very astute Conservative internet sleuths, we now
know that as far back as December 2020 Sanchez’s home was not in
District 3 where she ran for office, but actually in District 6,
not far away from where she is currently residing now.

A second photograph from her Instagram confirms that Sanchez was
living on the corner of 18th St. at 1717 W Bella Avenue in 2020.

Although nobody is happy with how long it took, Idahoans are
happy to see that the law in Idaho is finally being upheld, and
that this radical, left-wing Commissar has finally been removed
from office.

It’s about time District 3 gets some real representation again.
Representation that we hope upholds Our Shared Christian Values
instead of subverting and denigrating them.

However, if Mayor McLean is appointing Sanchez’s replacement, I
wouldn’t hold my breath…

<https://www.idahotribune.org/news/good-riddance-radical-leftist-
lisa-sanchez-loses-seat-on-boise-city-council-after-accidentally-
tweeting-proof-that-she-vacated-her-district>

26C.Z968

Jan 16, 2023, 1:39:26 AM1/16/23
Well, lefties don't CARE about such stuff ... don't
even care if you live in the town/county/state or
COUNTRY.

Oh, 'alt.politics.clinton' ... kinda out of date ....