Hey, Republicans! Are you in on the joke?

1 view

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

May 26, 2006, 3:20:14 PM5/26/06
.. the big giveaway was at the end of that answer, I don't know if you can see
it on camera, but the President flashed a big grin to those of us sitting in
the front rows. It didn't seem that he was quite as contrite as his
performance.

Photo:
<http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/blowsgoats/f779cbf6.jpg>

--
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

Andre Fuller

May 26, 2006, 3:21:57 PM5/26/06

"GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia" <g...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He's a true prick

F. H.

May 26, 2006, 3:26:42 PM5/26/06
GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia wrote:
> .. the big giveaway was at the end of that answer, I don't know if you can see
> it on camera, but the President flashed a big grin to those of us sitting in
> the front rows. It didn't seem that he was quite as contrite as his
> performance.
>
> Photo:
> <http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/blowsgoats/f779cbf6.jpg>

That was the "thanks Doc for getting me through another frightful event"
look.

Evil

May 26, 2006, 5:06:44 PM5/26/06
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

I hear you but disagree. Who will protect us from the homosexual
adjenda, removal of religon from society, fight for lower taxes,
protect the border, unborne, resiest unions, protect the 2nd
ammendmant. The democrats have an adjenda and the republicans too.
Like democrats republicans are a diverse groups. The way our
constitution is arranged we are pretty much stuck with two parties so
half the people form comprimise to form one adjenda and the other
another adjenda.

monkeyhawk

May 26, 2006, 5:11:10 PM5/26/06
"Evil" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote

I see you're also "protecting" English.

geno2345

May 26, 2006, 5:17:24 PM5/26/06
Shush fellow. A prick is a part of a man.

"Andre Fuller" <ltemp...@aol.com> wrote in message

geno2345

May 26, 2006, 5:20:40 PM5/26/06
Combine Politics with Religion and you get the Faith Based Christians.
Whackos to the very last one of them.

"Evil" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Evil

May 26, 2006, 5:25:27 PM5/26/06
Perdonome por favor pero es lo major?

Sorry is that your best criticze my lack of caring to use a spell
checker or you don't understand what I am trying to say.

> I hear you but disagree. Who will protect us from the homosexual
> adjenda, removal of religon from society, fight for lower taxes,

> protect the border, unborne, resiest unions, and protect the 2nd
> ammendment. The Democrats have an adjenda and the Republicans too.
> Like Democrats Republicans are a diverse group. The way our

> constitution is arranged we are pretty much stuck with two parties so

> half the people comprimise to form one adjenda and the other
> another.

There I went back and fixed it are you happy dick-head?

Evil

May 26, 2006, 5:26:18 PM5/26/06
Combine Politics with Religion and you get the Faith Based Christians.
Whackos to the very last one of them.

So many people are religous, they bring what they believe in politics.

Angry Dave

May 26, 2006, 6:01:36 PM5/26/06
Evil wrote:

>There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

>I hear you but disagree. Who will protect us from the homosexual
>adjenda,

You can't protect yourself from homosexuals? And just what about their
"agenda" scares you? Afraid they may unleash your closeted deisres? Why
do people (like yourself) care if someone else wants to puff peters?
More chicks for the straight guys then.

>removal of religon from society,

Repugs want religion removed from society? Cool... I'd vote for that.
NO... Repugs want religion AS goverment. That's what we don't want.

>fight for lower taxes,

fiscally irresponsible... but Repugs don't care as long as they get
theirs.

>protect the border,

Oh yeah.... great job with that so far... idiot.

>unborne,

I'll leave this for another day

>resiest unions,

What's wrong with unions?

>protect the 2nd
>ammendmant.

Gun Nut....see all above, homophobic, bible-thumping, woman-hating,
slave-driving gun nut. This is the one that always screams hypocrisy at
me.... Why is that the religious right-wing Christian coalition types
the ones with the fiercest attachement to their weapons. What would
Jesus do? AK-47? AR-15? Glock?
Freakin' hypocrites.

GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia

May 26, 2006, 6:25:17 PM5/26/06

I take it he isn't a millionaire.

Evil

May 26, 2006, 6:50:30 PM5/26/06
Evil wrote:
>There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.
>I hear you but disagree. Who will protect us from the homosexual
>adjenda,

You can't protect yourself from homosexuals? And just what about their
"agenda" scares you? Afraid they may unleash your closeted deisres? Why
do people (like yourself) care if someone else wants to puff peters?
More chicks for the straight guys then.

How about teaching the homosexaul adjenda in schools.

>removal of religon from society,

The ACLU attacks religon at every turn. From attacking Las Cruzes to
sewing over nativity sceenes.

Repugs want religion removed from society? Cool... I'd vote for that.
NO... Repugs want religion AS goverment. That's what we don't want.

>fight for lower taxes,

fiscally irresponsible... but Repugs don't care as long as they get
theirs.

We also want less spending. Start with those who don't need people
getting money who don't need it from able bodie adults to coperate
welfare.

>protect the border,

Oh yeah.... great job with that so far... idiot.

Bush is an open boarder guy. The open boarder is coperate welfare by
oversupplying labor. The business loby want the cheap workers.

>unborne,

I'll leave this for another day

>resiest unions,

What's wrong with unions?

If people want to join unios but unions dammage business, intimidate or
force people to join unions to have jobs not to mention the unions
connection to orginized crime.

>protect the 2nd
>ammendmant.

Gun Nut....see all above, homophobic, bible-thumping, woman-hating,
slave-driving gun nut. This is the one that always screams hypocrisy at
me.... Why is that the religious right-wing Christian coalition types
the ones with the fiercest attachement to their weapons. What would
Jesus do? AK-47? AR-15? Glock?
Freakin' hypocrites.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free
state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be
infringed.

So if people want to own guns fine. There is a limit to how much the
government can protect us so shoot somone breakingh into your house.
Private property is most important right for freedom.

Evil

May 26, 2006, 6:52:39 PM5/26/06
There are only two kinds of Republicans: Millionaires and fools.

People disagree with the Democrats and the Republicans are the
alternitiave. Are the Democrats 100% correct?

Ottodachat

May 26, 2006, 7:04:28 PM5/26/06

Evil

May 26, 2006, 7:05:56 PM5/26/06

English is not exactly an phonetic and I don't care enough to go over
my posts and what I write.

Evil

May 26, 2006, 7:07:55 PM5/26/06

English is not exactly an phonetic language and I don't care enough to

c-bee1

May 26, 2006, 8:28:49 PM5/26/06

"Evil" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mmm, no. But the real point is that most of those problems don't really
exist.