Obama-Voting Rap Chimp Shows His True Cullah

Way Back Jack

Sep 14, 2009, 11:11:05 AM9/14/09
>http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621389/20090913/west_kanye.jhtml

>So apparently Koonye didn't like that Taylor Swift (beautiful white
>country-pop singer) beat out BAYONSAY in Best Female Music Video.
>Because he's a Nigger (with complete disrespect or disregard for
>people's feelings), he decides to interrupt Taylor in the middle of
>her acceptance speech, jump on the stage and say that Beyonce clearly
>had the better music video. Stunned and humiliated, Taylor Swift can't
>even speak after his monkeyshines. Leave it to a Nigger to steal what
>should have been one of the greatest moments in someone's life.

Homo negronus can get away with this kind of shit and everybody just
chuckles, but if a homo sapiens did the same thing to homo negronus,
there'd be bongo party-riots and anti-white outrage in the media

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213280/Kanye-West-ruins-
Taylor-Swifts-big-MTV-acceptance-speech-storms-stage.html

Obama Nation = Abomination

Sep 14, 2009, 1:01:15 PM9/14/09
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:17:38 -0400, "Harry Farkas"
<hfa...@wowway.com> wrote:

>"Way Back Jack" <IsYo...@home.org> wrote in message

>You are a real Johnny One-Note, ain't cha, Jack. Call off your old tired
>racism - nobody's buying it anymore. If Kanye acts the ass, it is because he
>is one, not because he is black.

That's true BUT the media reaction would have been different if the
races had been reversed.

The mainstream media rightfully so takes credit for the advancement of
Civil Rights. But they continue to push the white oppressor / black
victim agenda. When blacks wear the bad guy hat interracially, it
embarrasses the media. And so we have the media double std. Been
that way 40 years or so. Yep.