10 MORE SOLDIERS KILLED FOR BUSH'S LIE

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

NoIQBush

未讀,
2004年4月5日 凌晨4:20:472004/4/5
收件者:
10 more U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq on Sunday. Where are the weapons of mass
destruction? Where is the 9/11 tie to Saddam? Where are the two main reasons
for going to war there? BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIE.

Steven Litvintchouk

未讀,
2004年4月5日 上午11:38:542004/4/5
收件者:

NoIQBush wrote:

The soldiers were killed by Arab Muslims.

-- Steven L.

Sid9

未讀,
2004年4月5日 上午11:41:512004/4/5
收件者:

The real question is:
How do we get detached
from from this Busheney,Jr
quagmire without leaving
a worse mess than
Georgie,Jr has created?

Zach Ivalotovitch

未讀,
2004年4月5日 下午1:15:322004/4/5
收件者:

"Steven Litvintchouk" <sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

> The soldiers were killed by Arab Muslims.

That's right. Those pinkoid lesbocrats from Massachusetts just don't get it.
We americans are god's chosen people (along with all jews of course). When
an american or jew is killed, god gives us the right to kill thousands of
muslimoid ragheads, men, women children. Well rather, we rich jews don't get
our hands dirty in the army, we allow the poor hispanics and negroids who
have no other jobs have the privilege of dying for us.

And before all those lily-livered liberals start calling me an Steven
Litvintchouk "armchair generals" etc, just remember the enormous sacrificies
the jewish community has made to President Bush's election campaign. If it
wasn't for us sacrificing our hard-earned Shekels (sorry dollars) to get
Bush into power, our great country and our ally Israel would be at risk of
instant anhilation by those evil WMDs.

0 則新訊息